Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10491889 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Airmark don cast am grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Maybe you were referring to thorgan hazard in the post below:

If you could forget what you opined about hazard weeks ago, why would you remember the defender that was adjudged the best serie a player in 2015/2016 season? Chiellini and barzagli must be responsible for that feat while they themselves couldn't nab it.

Someone made fifa world best 11, uefa best 11, ucl best 11, seria best 11, all credits should go to barzagli and chiellini. You are a joke.

yes i was right! Hazard doesn't make defense splitting passes and one time low cross delivery like KDB..

Nobody is discrediting what bonucci had won in the past, this season he has been washed up and very exposed which is fact. The point been there is nothing bonucci is offering ATM that he will offer in Chelsea going by his performance this season instead he will offer lesser. Rudiger currently is doing better and far better bargain than dropping 50M on the apari of bonucci.

At least is better than championing krychowaik world best DM

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Maybe you were referring to thorgan hazard in the post below:

If you could forget what you opined about hazard weeks ago, why would you remember the defender that was adjudged the best serie a player in 2015/2016 season? Chiellini and barzagli must be responsible for that feat while they themselves couldn't nab it.

Someone made fifa world best 11, uefa best 11, ucl best 11, seria best 11, all credits should go to barzagli and chiellini. You are a joke.

Lol, airmark gold mining services.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2017
Unlimited22:

No, he's not.
how do you explain everything going to shit after leaving juventus?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Unlimited22:

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Meanwhile he might have performed better because our 3-defender system is what he's used to, and he's a freakishly good long passer.
is he playing wit the 5 defender system? Bonucci has diminished from what he has been, he is already 30 and losing sharpness but airmark sees it as a good deal @50M but rudiger at 30M is maga.

Few weeks ago he was used as a mop stick by icardi to clean the box 18, we expected gifts from airmark we didn't see. If it was rudiger we will see 30 gifs of different angle

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2017
how can people say bonucci is a fraud...... nawa oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Unlimited22:

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Meanwhile he might have performed better because our 3-defender system is what he's used to, and he's a freakishly good long passer.
Well thank God he didn't come cause Chris would have benched him cheesy.

As for me i will pick form over class any day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
is he playing wit the 5 defender system? Bonucci has diminished from what he has been, he is already 30 and losing sharpness but airmark sees it as a good deal @50M but rudiger at 30M is maga.

Few weeks ago he was used as a mop stick by icardi to clean the box 18, we expected gifts from airmark we didn't see. If it was rudiger we will see 30 gifs of different angle
What about Manalas that Roma CB, hasn't Rudiger performed better than him this season!?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
bonnuccii is a fraud

This must be a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
bonnuccii is a fraud

This must be a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:

What about Manalas that Roma CB, hasn't Rudiger performed better than him this season!?

Airmark was rooting for Manalas though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2017
smiley smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

This must be a joke.
i don't seem to be laughing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:

this season he picked up injuries. He has played few games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:40am On Nov 24, 2017
Thecassanova:
smiley smiley
Raul, Torres, Morientes the next person will be Morata who has 12/13 champions league goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
this season he picked up injuries. He has played few games
Rudiger didn't play all our games either both have close defensive outputs.

The major difference between their performances so far is Rudiger's higher pass accuracy and attacking threat with his in runs and long balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
how do you explain everything going to shit after leaving juventus?

That's Easy. Milan as a team have underperformed this season. They've been below par. You actually need to sit through a few Milan games to understand where I am coming from. The management team brought in around 12 new players in the summer and Montella as of now is yet to mould them into a cohesive unit. So it's only Normal He'd struggle. Show me a Great defender that has looked Good playing in a shambolic defensive system/unit?

Oh btw that Fantastic Juve defence has looked a shadow of itself since Bonucci left for Milan.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Balloon for 2018 Race update!

Neymar junior..............App:14 Goals: 13 Assists :8......21goals contribution in 14matches.

Messi............. App:19: Goals:16 Assists:3.........19goals contribution in 19matches

Ronaldo.......... App:15 Goals:10 Assists:3..........13goals contribution in 15matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Eden Hazard on Salah

He's a top, top, top player," said Hazard. "He did not get his chance at Chelsea maybe because of the manager, because of the other players? I don't know.

Thunder fire you know who...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

That's Easy. Milan as a team have underperformed this season. They've been below par. You actually need to sit through a few Milan games to understand where I am coming from. The management team brought in around 12 new players in the summer and Montella as of now is yet to mould them into a cohesive unit. So it's only Normal He'd struggle. Show me a Great defender that has looked Good playing in a shambolic defensive system/unit?

Oh btw that Fantastic Juve defence has looked a shadow of itself since Bonucci left for Milan.
i get your point.

I have actually watched about 4 ac millan games this season and i agree the team is not in great shape but at least we supposed to see something exceptional from established defender like bonnuci.

a single player sometimes carries the whole shambolic team (e.g messi at argetina) or a player carrying the whole a defense or midfield or attack. (e.g kante at chelsea) no kante, no midfield.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
yes i was right! Hazard doesn't make defense splitting passes and one time low cross delivery like KDB..

Nobody is discrediting what bonucci had won in the past, this season he has been washed up and very exposed which is fact. The point been there is nothing bonucci is offering ATM that he will offer in Chelsea going by his performance this season instead he will offer lesser. Rudiger currently is doing better and far better bargain than dropping 50M on the apari of bonucci.

At least is better than championing krychowaik world best DM

You were right, yet you asked me to show where you stated it, right? Confused fellow.

The emboldened exposed you as an average football analyst. How do you explain the hazard of 2015/2016 and that of 2016/2017? Why didn't chelsea sell him off after that tragic season? Those who know football will not stupidly jump into conclusion on a defender and call him a fraud, someone who was the best player in the league, among strikers and midfielders.

Football experts think deeply and analyse what might have gone wrong with a player. What informed you that bonucci wouldn't have done better than rudiger in a chelsea shirt?

Anybody with eyes and brain, who watched bonucci against top teams in ucl in the past two years, wouldn't call him a fraud.

Bville02:
Airmark don cast am grin grin grin grin

That's how pathetic some people are. Talking craps and later denying it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Fabregas outperforming Kevin debruyne on many key areas. One does his job silently while the other is praised to the high heavens. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

You were right, yet you asked me to show where you stated it, right? Confused fellow.

The emboldened exposed you as an average football analyst. How do you explain the hazard of 2015/2016 and that of 2016/2017? Why didn't chelsea sell him off after that tragic season? Those who know football will not stupidly jump into conclusion on a defender and call him a fraud, someone who was the best player in the league, among strikers and midfielders.

Football experts think deeply and analyse what might have gone wrong with a player. What informed you that bonucci wouldn't have done better than rudiger in a chelsea shirt?

Anybody with eyes and brain, who watched bonucci against top teams in ucl in the past two years, wouldn't call him a fraud.

That's how pathetic some people are. Talking craps and later denying it.
all these is meaniless because no one here called bonucci a fraud..... Everything you told us about rudiger and morata has been false..

This is how you gave us thousands reasons while rudiger and morata will not deliver only for us to find out you're a prophet of doom

What is bonucci offering in Milan currently that rudiger haven't done better when called upon ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao, continue the good work on that apari airhead airmark cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
lordfalcao:
all these is meaniless because no one here called bonucci a fraud..... Everything you told us about rudiger and morata has been false..

This is how you gave us thousands reasons while rudiger and morata will not deliver only for us to find out you're a prophet of doom

What is bonucci offering in Milan currently that rudiger haven't done better when called upon ?

cheesy cheesy

Chai, two players in different clubs. What kind of stupidity is this? Thank God conte has brain.

lordfalcao:

The bonucci you claimed was the best at 50M price tag is mopping the seria A floor and scoring own goals, I wonder how he will cope with the pace of EPL..

Still waiting for the matches bonucci scored own goalsss.

dopeJemi:
lordfalcao, continue the good work on that apari airhead airmark cheesy

Birds of a feather. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Birds of a feather. cheesy cheesy cheesy

whoops your ass together cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

whoops your ass together cheesy

No, got killed together.

One of your friends have the update below for you. I am waiting for him to bring that of star players in seychelles, burundi, rwanda and lesotho.

Neymar1095:
Balloon for 2018 Race update!

Neymar junior..............App:14 Goals: 13 Assists
:8......21goals contribution in 14matches.

Messi............. App:19: Goals:16
Assists:3.........19goals contribution in 19matches

Ronaldo.......... App:15 Goals:10
Assists:3..........13goals contribution in
15matches.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Anyone seen the video of Rudiger celebrating Chelsea’s victory over Qarabag on Wednesday night by dancing to Big Shaq's Mans Not Hot?

Dude is f*cking useless grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nihilist my niggi. So you don score another goal! Congratulations bro.

We dey here to represent as agent for future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Airmark how tomorrow go be na? Your boots have been quaking for the past 3 days. Take it easy biko, it's just a prospective gargantuan L.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
A40:
Nihilist my niggi. So you don score another goal! Congratulations bro.

We dey here to represent as agent for future

Eyin omo naijiriah grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Firstly, Antonio Conte explains why he has shaved off his beard. 'My daughter told me I was looking older with a beard!'

(1) (2) (3) ... (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.