Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte reveals that the team's plane back from Baku had a problematic landing and he says getting home at 6am is not simple. But today's training was good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte adds that there was a lot of wind and it was not possible for the plane to land first time, but the second landing attempt was possible. He says the captain was very good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte says it is not right to find excuses and the team must try to play a good game against a strong Liverpool side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte says he has spoken to the club about the fixture schedule and he hopes in the future that teams will be given the same possibility to recover.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nihilist:
Eden Hazard on Salah

Thunder fire you know who...

He's still the best coach in the history of your club. Show some respekt, old man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte says that both he and Jurgen Klopp like to live the game with intensity and passion, and try to help their players from the touchline
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Griffon:
Anyone seen the video of Rudiger celebrating Chelsea’s victory over Qarabag on Wednesday night by dancing to Big Shaq's Mans Not Hot?

Dude is f*cking useless grin grin

Nigga issa clown. I saw it I was LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte reports that Victor Moses's condition is good, he needs time to find his best form, but he is in the squad for tomorrow and Conte wants to put him on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte says he now has four midfielders in good form and he has to make rotation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Yh seen it. As I told A40 a few days ago, Milan as a team have been pathetic this season. Absolutely shambolic. And that includes the coaching and technical staff too. Not giving excuses for Leo's Sub par season but most times you are only as good as the players you are surrounded by. Baresi and Maldini would be made to look average in this current Milan set up.
Bonucci has always been low-key overrated but that is story for another day.

Everything about Milan still boils down to buying too many middling players to one team at once. You guys are essentially City of the Mark Hughes era like I told you before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte on Niasse diving ban: "For sure I think we have to teach our players to be honest in every moment. I don't like to see a simulation, a dive in the box. When I was a player, sometimes when you're losing the temptation is high to try & do this"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte on Salah: "I know him very well because he played in Italy for many years. Salah is a good player & very dangerous. He's a technical player but at the same time very fast, very strong, very good in 1v1s, very good finisher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte on Chelsea selling Salah: "I don't know. It happened in the past & he was very young. Now he developed a lot as a player. But this is the past - it's not right to give an answer"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte asked if Morata will start: "We have to make the best decision game by game, to try to find the best solution for the team"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte on Liverpool's defending: "You have to judge two different situations. In the first half Liverpool scored three goals. The second half was very strange for many reasons. They are a really good team offensively & defensively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Conte on Hazard: "Eden is a great player. Last season during the league he showed this. He played in a fantastic way & this season he has another opportunity to show himself a great player in the Champions League
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
A40:
Bonucci has always been low-key overrated but that is story for another day.

Everything about Milan still boils down to buying too many middling players to one team at once. You guys are essentially City of the Mark Hughes era like I told you before

He benftted from the Juventus defensive setup where they play community defence. EVen Barzagli that was disgraced out of Wolfsburg as a major flop is thriving, Now Benatia that was regularly benched for a 5ft9 Kimmich in Central defence or even Alaba is now a defence lynchpin in Juve

Barzagli wey cast at age 29-31 in Wolfsburg suddenly became a defensive stalwart in Juve at age 34-36. even Rugani

when you line up with 3 CB you have Alex Sandro and Lichtsteiner as full backs you now have ahead of them 2 of Khedira, Pjanic Marchisio and Matuidi. That is like 6-7 defensive players

Shebi you see the case of David Luiz who was a National embarassment because Brazil couldnt and wouldnt play 7 defensive players suddenly came to Chelsea playing with 3 CB, 2 wing backs plus Kante and Matic in front. Thats 7 defensive players in 10 outfield

Same thng happened to Lucio in Mourinho Inter Milan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

No, got killed together.

One of your friends have the update below for you. I am waiting for him to bring that of star players in seychelles, burundi, rwanda and lesotho.

I'm waiting for you to say Neymar can't be compared with Messi and Ronaldo because he now plays in France

Ode cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

I'm waiting for you to say Neymar can't be compared with Messi and Ronaldo because he now plays in France

Ode cheesy

There is nothing ronaldo and messi do better than neymar, according to you and your wack logic.

adjan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

There is nothing ronaldo and messi do better than neymar, according to you and your wack logic.

adjan. cheesy

No, it only shows that Neymar is the only player close to them, Ronaldo and Messi have won the biggest price in world football, Neymar hasn't yet

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the special thing one corner does, ekpa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

No, it only shows that Neymar is the only player close to them, Ronaldo and Messi have won the biggest price in world football, Neymar hasn't yet

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the special thing one corner does, ekpa cheesy

Go and ask smalling, de gea and mourninhoe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Go and ask smalling, de gea and mourninhoe.
Peter crouch, Troy deeney and co are very special players then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
dopeJemi:

Peter crouch, Troy deeney and co are very special players then

Ofcourse, as they led their teams to epl's triumphs, spanking your team on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Leyqute:
Airmark how tomorrow go be na? Your boots have been quaking for the past 3 days. Take it easy biko, it's just a prospective gargantuan L.

No shaking bro. Liverpool will be rattled at the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Ofcourse, as they led their teams to epl's triumph, spanking your team on the way.

get away you

agbaya cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats Nihilist...Get him a United Jersey already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
patrickmuf:
Congrats Nihilist...Get him a United Jersey already...

Nihilist is not from ikorodu, not sure he fancies ikorodu united like that.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
kingkunta1:
Conte says he now has four midfielders in good form and he has to make rotation.
That means Drinkwater Kante and Bako will start. Wow Chelsea will probably just let Liverpool waste all their energy then hit them on quick counter and then later on bring in Fabregas. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shots fired in central London.

Oxford st.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:
That means Drinkwater Kante and Bako will start. Wow Chelsea will probably just let Liverpool waste all their energy then hit them on quick counter and then later on bring in Fabregas. grin cheesy
I think we will be unchanged from our last EPL match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
airmark:

Nihilist is not from ikorodu, not sure he fancies ikorodu united like that.
Hehehe Manchester United jersey bro, 20 times champions of England...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nihilist:
Shots fired in central London.

Oxford st.

Hearing it is nothing serious sha..... dunno or do you have any extra info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4122) (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gooci(m), lordfalcao(m), Griffon(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.