Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457109 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Diplomacy is important while handling issues regarding the staffs you manage in any organisation, when required. The way he answered that question could be done in a better way. Players who are key to your success are not to be pampered, but at the same time, not to be painted as inconsequential. Unhappy players would send him back to italy. Soft work.

This is not important. I’m the coach, I decide. It’s not important if one player is happy or not''.

That's like saying it's not important if your staffs are happy or not, yet you want the best from them. It's either conte has made up his mind to leave chelsea anytime and he cares no more or he's just ignorant. We know the cheque book coaches qualified to do this and put their hands in the till and won't be looking for injured players to upgrade their teams.

Why was conte defending morata amidst criticisms? Is it not to make him happy by encouraging him and building his confidence? I expect him to criticise him openly so that we will know his job is not to make players happy.

I am sure Conte understands the A-Z of diplomacy. Sometimes, too much diplomacy is just as harmful as the lack of it.

As you quite rightly pointed out in your post that follows, Conte managed the Costa situation very well and has done so with Luiz and Morata so far. There must be a reason he has done this to Hazard. This is why I said "sometimes, at the right time".

I agree with him 100%. Considering the cicumstances surrounding Hazard and all the Real Madrid antics, I would not have wanted him deflecting in the face of that question, all in the name of diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
elrony:

But but.....Emenalo is..... lipsrsealed

Pastor!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Uncle, pity us. Laugh can injure someone cheesy

Can you help me with the guys name pls? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
eph12:

Don't worry we will be updating you

Go away angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

I swear for you now now.... angry
lmao
Na true una day bid for crouch shocked shocked
Cvnt tey is mad aswear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
elrony:

Angel on heat kwa?
It is on heat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
sod09:
lmao
Na true una day bid for crouch shocked shocked
Cvnt tey is mad aswear grin

Na lie ojare....not seen anything like that online
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

Can you help me with the guys name pls? cheesy
Ojigbijigbijigbi grin grin....*Papa Ajascos' shiny head*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
mehhh

I want anichebe
me I want yakubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Ojigbijigbijigbi grin grin....*Papa Ajascos' shiny head*

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
A few posts back, I was saying why we should be careful with all this Conte out gist. The Chelsea Manager job is no longer lucrative.

We are now being linked heavily with the Crouches and Carrolls of the PL. Even by our Januiary stop-gap standards over the years, this is a new low.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
MoR2:
o boy, bros a are you sawing what I am sawing grin. That chick needs anger management shocked.

na wa, if angels they vex like this no wonder some of our prayers no they reach heaven

grin grin
Come and manage it. grin Manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Conte managed the rift between him and costa well and achieved his goal - the league title. If you remember how he covered the whole costa sh1t, during the season, you will know that the conte of last season wouldn't be this undiplomatic with the players' unhappiness question.

Idiot foolish human being, see how worthless a cretin you can be. You have not finished managing your own Life and the numerous rifts in your widen ass you speaking about another person's rift.

At least be half a man once in your life. See him, talking about being diplomatic like even understands it.

Have you peeps meant someone that can analyse another person's life and the way they do things but their own life is fu....cked up. This airhead is an example

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
undecided

This ain't trolling/shading, but madness at it's peak!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Have you heard of an angel with both male and female sexual organs before? cheesy Apologies to who? Abi werey yen fe ti oju orun de oju iku ni?
Have you ever meant an angel before, to show you how stupid you are have you ever meant a mere human with both genitals.

So if you can make a claim so boldly you cannot prove that shows how migratory your stupidity. It always waits for the right time to enter that vacuum in your skull you call brain space.

You don't read so wonder how you get all these your logic from, from your bursted ass I guess.

In Genesis you could say angels are male, but then in the gospels you could get the hint they were not defined by their sex.

Guy be careful you talk anyhow atimes, you will just go blind for two weeks messing with things your obviously stupid about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
When the manager feels Crouch is better than Norata and Batsuya, Chelsea's got jokes abba

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
nateevs:

I am sure Conte understands the A-Z of diplomacy. Sometimes, too much diplomacy is just as harmful as the lack of it.

As you quite rightly pointed out in your post that follows, Conte managed the Costa situation very well and has done so with Luiz and Morata so far. There must be a reason he has done this to Hazard. This is why I said "sometimes, at the right time".

I agree with him 100%. Considering the cicumstances surrounding Hazard and all the Real Madrid antics, I would not have wanted him deflecting in the face of that question, all in the name of diplomacy.

If any of willian, pedro, musonda can consistently replicate what hazard does in the team, then i will support conte and won't raise any finger even if he benches him. But we know something was amiss against norwich in both legs, without hazard.

We are not missing luiz, because we have a good replacement, i am not sure we have a player of hazard's creativity upfront yet and not sure chelsea will buy one this january.

It will be chelsea's problem, not conte's, if key players become disinterested. Conte will jump ship and get a good offer elsewhere, while we count our losses. So, why trying to put more loads on a sinking ship?

It won't be funny, if we fail to qualify for ucl, next season. I will just create GO ROUND fc thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Have you ever meant an angel before, to show you how stupid you are have you ever meant [s]a mere human with both genitals.

So if you can make a claim so boldly you cannot prove that shows how migratory your stupidity. It always waits for the right time to enter that vacuum in your skull you call brain space.

You don't read so wonder how you get all these your logic from, from your bursted ass I guess.

In Genesis you could say angels are male, but then in the gospels you could get the hint they were not defined by their sex.

Guy be careful you talk anyhow atimes, you will just go blind for two weeks messing with things your obviously stupid about.[/s]

Have you meant me before?.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can the mods meant to ban it already?? Kindly make it 444days please. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
The sex between airmark and blueangel444 when the finally meet will be something else.

Imagine intercourse between 2 people, where each partner is literally trying to hate-fück the other one to death....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nihilist:
The sex between airmark and blueangel444 when the finally meet will be something else.

Imagine intercourse between 2 people, where each partner is literally trying to hate-fück the other one to death....

cheesy Have you meant a karashika like it before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Probably the sex will take place in moratas sunken place grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Probably the sex will take place in moratas sunken place grin

Yep Morata's sunken dungeon is an appropriate venue, where they can literally räpe each other to death. cheesy

Ive no doubt that they genuinely hate each other, but the sexual tension there is also palpable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

cheesy Have you meant a karashika like it before?

Nope. Never. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
airmark:

Have you meant me before?.
What!! are you an amphrodite? Won't be surprised though, you probably fu.,ck yourself alot.

Ya I met you lying in state on the 2nd of april 2019.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nihilist:

Yep Morata's sunken dungeon is an appropriate venue, where they can literally räpe each other to death. cheesy

Ive no doubt that they genuinely hate each other, but the sexual tension there is also palpable.

Omg... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nihilist:

lmao that shit is gonna stuffs of horror movie mehn.

I wonder though probably 50 shades of gay.

And I ain't gay, so airmark's gonna ride solo on that one. Maybe rock a pole or something and work his lip magic.

oh crap, just thinking about that now and I've got to sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
What!! are you an amphrodite? Won't be surprised though, you probably fu.,ck yourself alot.

Ya I met you lying in state on the 2nd of april 2019.
Just give it up already, you are embarrassing yourself. How you can't see that is embarrassing too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
BlueAngel444:
lmao that shit is gonna stuffs of horror movie mehn.

I wonder though probably 50 shades of gay.

And I ain't gay, so airmark's gonna ride solo on that one. Maybe rock a pole or something and work his lip magic.

oh crap, just thinking about that now and I've got to sleep.

So you're even a man sef....

This guyyyy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
You better hurry up and sign Crouch quickly because a ban is happening soon

Chelsea have been accused, after an initial Fifa investigation, of breaking the rules on the signing of 25 foreign players under the age of 18. The number of cases could rise, with the matter now in the hands of the governing body’s disciplinary committee, which has the power to impose sanctions – chief among them a ban on transfers.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/18/chelsea-accused-fifa-breaking-rules-signings-25-minors

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
You better hurry up and sign Crouch quickly because a ban is happening soon

Chelsea have been accused, after an initial Fifa investigation, of breaking the rules on the signing of 25 foreign players under the age of 18. The number of cases could rise, with the matter now in the hands of the governing body’s disciplinary committee, which has the power to impose sanctions – chief among them a ban on transfers.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/18/chelsea-accused-fifa-breaking-rules-signings-25-minors

(1) (2) (3) ... (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m), airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.