Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457810 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Ibime:
Chelsea for kukuma sign the African Peter Crouch, Michael Uchebo. He is currently clubless and would accept £5k per week.
lol no worry na dzeko they join chelsea no give up yet grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR2: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2018
So chelsea is set to sign the injury prone defender called emerson, even with our attacking woes.

Continue mr conte . Better managers than you have left.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Lana1:
Even as u don edit am e show say the highness still never clear from ur eye.
Che 3 - 3 Barca
Barca 0 - 0 Che

How Chelsea wan take qualify with this result??

Stop doing drugs bro!!
my guy still they on him TGIF
grin
o boy that thing him take strong how many hours now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:44am On Jan 20, 2018
CSTR2:
So chelsea is set to sign the injury prone defender called emerson, even with our attacking woes.

Continue mr conte . Better managers than you have left.
what can conte do but to continue. from sandro to emerson, e be like say chelsea money don finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR2: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2018
MoR2:
what can conte do but to continue. from sandro to emerson, e be like say chelsea money don finish
You may not be wrong with the bolded . Chelsea are not spending anymore

Which is why someone like Emenalo was important, because Unlike marina granovskaia, emenalo actually knows football and combined it with igbo sense to pick up decent players for cheap.

Right now the policy at chelsea is that anybody can do, as long as the person is a footballer and comes cheap. That is why we are in for Crouch and andy carrol.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Jan 20, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2018
MoR2:
you go just agree with eph like that, what if na eph be get that moniker come they accuse dawg of am.

Brother Eph doesn't deceive or tell lies. Brother Eph is born again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Just to go and conduct deliverance for one Dubai rich man like that na em I dey see almost 20 mentions.

Wetin happen grin

Daddy elrony and boda Leyqute , even thou brutuses angry

You sef need deliverance brother skimple. The spirit of Science Students need to be banished from you, at least during weekdays.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2018
MoR2:
heard he had 1 good year at roma but like every other of their signing returning for injury. grin at least some goods for chelsea fans.

Whoever is sanctioning them transfers at Chelsea needs to be locked in a room and the keys thrown away.

There's no time to wait on players to make full recovery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2018
MoR2:
how shocked when angel left simpledawg came and started yapping and insulting it.

bro, explain how them fit be the same person shocked
I didn't say they are the same, I said that was how I initially understood that statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
Akinfewa is better than morata

An ideal signing from Chelsea won't be a bad move cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Akinfewa is better than morata

An ideal signing from Chelsea won't be a bad move cool

If I swear for you this morning ehn........you will be awarded a microbiologist certificate angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

If I swear for you this morning ehn........you will be awarded a microbiologist certificate angry
Roma are demanding more than 57m for both Dzeko and Emerson

So to save costs, Conte had no option than to register his interest in crouch and Akinfewa cool cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2018
Lana1:
Even as u don edit am e show say the highness still never clear from ur eye.
Che 3 - 3 Barca
Barca 0 - 0 Che

How Chelsea wan take qualify with this result??

Stop doing drugs bro!!
Adelana, I take god beg you free me grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Leyqute:

You sef need deliverance brother skimple. The spirit of Science Students need to be banished from you, at least during weekdays.
Brother in the Lord, you understand the ministry proper.... The unction was so much.

Next time, I will steer clear of the internet cos I fit curse Buhari grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

the guy is right
Imagine a through pass from hidden, akinfenwa will just bully including the keeper to score cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Roma are demanding more than 57m for both Dzeko and Emerson

So to save costs, Conte had no option than to register his interest in crouch and Akinfewa cool cheesy

angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Brother in the Lord, you understand the ministry proper.... The unction was so much.

Next time, I will steer clear of the internet cos I fit curse Buhari grin

Skimpledawg my niqqa...you are being satisfied by "it"....."it" is obvious from all your post bruv! Carry go chief!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

angry angry
Give Akinfewa a trial sa cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
sod09:
the guy is right
Imagine a through pass from hidden, akinfenwa will just bully including the keeper to score cheesy
Baba sod thank you very much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Diggz my guy, gradually we getting there
Carrol cancelled
Crouch cancelled
Now banteke grin grin
By the time we get to yakubu Chelsea will get their lost CF
Let me add akinfenwa to the list sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Give Akinfewa a trial sa cool

sod09:
Diggz my guy, gradually we getting there
Carrol cancelled
Crouch cancelled
Now banteke grin grin
By the time we get to yakubu Chelsea will get their lost CF
Let me add akinfenwa to the list sef

Una no well at all....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2018
1st leg: Che 1 - 0 Barca
Kpata Kpata we lock up shop. Kante, Yoko, Ross all on Messi (with his old legs, Kante will have him for dinner tongue, Yoko will cause red card by 85th min).... and we are done grin

2nd leg: Barca 0 - 0 Che kiss
Play 8-1-1....Morata can sleep at Barcas' 18 yard box... Sissy eko like him sad

If Conte's masterclass can send us to the next round, I will give my pretty kid sis to a Dubai rich man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Kpata Kpata we lock up shop. Kante, Yoko, Ross all on Messi (with his old legs, Kante will have him for dinner tongue, Yoko will cause red card by 85th min).... and we are done grin

If Conte's masterclass can send us to the next round, I will give my pretty kid sis to a Dubai rich man grin

Skimplebaba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

Skimpledawg my niqqa...you are being satisfied by "it"....."it" is obvious from all your post bruv! Carry go chief!!!
Chai.... grin

You can't be serious boss.

I don't know it at all cheesy.....havent' you noticed that it has gone to oblivion cool

You and Airmark deserve a medal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

Skimplebaba cheesy
I dont mind losing to ManCity, but we will win ManU at Old Trafford... Those scummies will feel pain again from us kiss

But, we are sending Barca home. cool

#believe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

Una no well at all....
Hahahahah....can't wait for the deal to come through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Hahahahah....can't wait for the deal to come through

Thunder fire you dere....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

Thunder fire you dere....
So I can't celebrate with my rival fan for getting a good striker cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin

Finally Eyes and Mind don clear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) (4578) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.