Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456476 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conte: 'We have a fantastic motivation, which is to finish the league in the top four. It won't be easy, I must be clear. It will be a big fight with five other teams for only four places.'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nihilist:

This is really worrying now....especially as we all know that this isn't actually the first time Morata has gone through this psychological phase.

But for Conte to call it a "stupid problem"?

Man has had enough of the sunken antics

That is why I am shocked with the names we are being linked with.......everyone understands we need a player who can contribute goals except for whoever is trying to sign carroll and crouch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by joeace2020(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
scenes at Stamford bridge seeing Crouch coming on for Andy Caroll grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol
Old news.

Leave our coach alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Against Barca at Stamford, taaaah....we play out hearts out.... But Yoko angry. With God and his angels on our side, we will triumph cool
(Che 3 - 0 Barca) undecided

Against ManU at Old Trafford, repeat scenes of Cesars' cross to Morata to nod in, then we lock up shop.
(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

Against ManCity @ the Etihad, Chai sad....at all at all na winch.
(ManCity 2 - 2 Che) lipsrsealed

If we can draw Barcan2nd leg, no yawa. If Conte like play 8-1-1, I don't blaady care . Just draw them for Pete's sakes.
(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

And we are through to the next round cool
It was a mistake guys. Let it go grin

Scummies just see food to eat undecided

May Sanchez deal fail!!! embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Against Barca at Stamford, taaaah....we play out hearts out.... But Yoko angry. With God and his angels on our side, we will triumph cool
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

Against ManU at Old Trafford, repeat scenes of Cesars' cross to Morata to nod in, then we lock up shop.
(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

If we can draw Barcan2nd leg, no yawa. If Conte like play 8-1-1, I don't blaady care . Just draw them for Pete's sakes.
(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

With what you typed here, How would you be through vs Barcelona

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

How come

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

And we are through to the next round 8)

grin

Didn't know UEFA has changed the Rule to - Lose at Home, draw at Away, and you are in the next Round.

My brotherly Advice; Drink responsibly

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by joeace2020(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Didn't now UEFA has changed the Rule to - Lose at Home and draw at Away, and you are in the next Round.

Their mumu ehn affect the board, affect the fans join... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
joeace2020:

Their mumu ehn affect the board, affect the fans join... grin grin

grin

No be small thing my Brother!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Didn't now UEFA has changed the Rule to - Lose at Home, draw at Away, and you are in the next Round.

My brotherly Advice; Drink responsibly

Confused fans, confused team

No wonder dem wan die to buy Crouch and Carroll

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg e clear say "it" dey lick your balls for there cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

Confused fans, confused team

No wonder dem wan die to buy Crouch and Carroll

grin

They are as confused as their Manager, Players and the Club at large. In fact they are all in a sunken Place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

shocked
grin bruv that ogoro strong o

early effects of TGIF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
chelsea line up 2moro go 4ni die cheesy

Hazard go strike again abi, with willy willy behind. even hear say fab and cahill no dey.

grin that means drinks and yoko go play with kante grin. no worry barkley go score brace tomoro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bobbieydeey: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
sod09:
see if na play stop am oo no they put me with it again
never...lielie angry angry
g hw fr, you sent me a dm? 08185914345 buzz me on whatsapp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

Just one bruv.... skimpledawg must be shining it's Kongo grin
Those of us with pure mind saw that statement as asking if skimpledawg and blueangel444 are the same person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Danhumprey:

Tall dreams, especially when your first choice striker, "Miss First Touch" is in the "sunken place". grin

but it's alright to dream! it's a free world. grin
That's why Marina is camped outside Crouch house, trying to convince him to sign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
eph12:

Those of us with pure mind saw that statement as asking if skimpledawg and it are the same person

Dunno what you are talking about bros...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abeg which useless match naim nigeria dey play today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

You high? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

Dunno what you are talking about bros...
Exactly! You need to purge your mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

Bros, na the thesis still dey affect you so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
joeace2020:
scenes at Stamford bridge seeing Crouch coming on for Andy Caroll grin grin

Jesu mi o grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

*Puts off Xbox and went to sleep*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:
Skimpledawg e clear say "it" dey lick your balls for there cheesy cheesy

LOMAO!

Abeg leave the guy alone, he's currently conducting a prayer session at friday Bible study.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
eph12:

Those of us with pure mind saw that statement as asking if skimpledawg and blueangel444 are the same person

This is exactly what I thought when I saw it too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

Dont do drugs....dont drugs.....but u no go hear!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
So if Man Utd gets Sanchez will ibime still continue to lie that City has the best squad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bobbieydeey:
g hw fr, you sent me a dm? 08185914345 buzz me on whatsapp
we have spoken already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
(Che 2 - 3 Barca) cheesy

(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

Just say No.

Paraga levels no dey pay.

Is this a case of overdosage of pawpaw leaf or just plain stup1dity, or both?

I know education is costly but this level ignorance is inexplicable

(1) (2) (3) ... (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), AirBay, Jodera and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.