Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10456073 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

LOMAO!

Abeg leave the guy alone, he's currently conducting a prayer session at friday Bible study.

Prayer session sha lipsrsealed undecided cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Leyqute:

This is exactly what I thought when I saw it too.
I was beginning to think I was the only pure person here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
eph12:

I was beginning to think I was the only pure person here cheesy

Thank you brother eph. Some of us still have a clean mind. smiley

Glory Glory.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by joeace2020(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
You people have bullied him out of his own thread... grin grin Choi!! Shekpites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Emerson in London

Anyone watched this guy at Roma? Barely heard of him till now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
VargasVee:
Emerson in London

Good,I hope he is decent enough to give that slow Spaniard a spot on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

Sunken place ke!? God forbid......come airmark sey bcuz I dey epp defend you from " it" , naim make you join me to skimpledawg and sod09.... " it" lovers? Stoppeeet pls....

cheesy

They said emerson palmieri only played once this season. Chelsea is in a sunken place buying sinking players.

Another injured player, Chelsea is under a spell, it's official.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

They said emerson palmieri only played once this season. Chelsea is in a sunken place buying sinking players.

.what happened to 35mil baba Rahman? Can't we benefit a game at least half a season from him? Not that the Emerson is going to bench alonso....so why sign him to start with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

This looks like David Luiz National team appearances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
raumdeuter:

LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just to go and conduct deliverance for one Dubai rich man like that na em I dey see almost 20 mentions.

Wetin happen grin

Daddy elrony and boda Leyqute , even thou brutuses angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
eph12:

Those of us with pure mind saw that statement as asking if skimpledawg and blueangel444 are the same person
Don't do that bro. Don't undecided

Do not place me side by side with it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:

.what happened to 35mil baba Rahman? Can't we benefit a game at least half a season from him? Not that the Emerson is going to bench alonso....so why sign him to start with?

That's what i don't understand. We now go for players who won't upgrade the positions begging for it.

raumdeuter:

Injury kept luiz out of national team too, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Just to go and conduct deliverance for one Dubai rich man like that na em I dey see almost 20 mentions.

Wetin happen grin

Daddy elrony and boda Leyqute , even thou brutuses angry

Have you turned cobhams mail delivery services to church now? Daddy freeze is coming for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
It was a mistake guys. Let it go cheesy
Modified already.

Scummies just see food to eat undecided

May Sanchez deal fail!!! embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
diggz:
Skimpledawg e clear say "it" dey lick your balls for there cheesy cheesy
Holy Mary mother of god grin grin

Baba diggz, why!!! grin

airmark:

Have you turned cobhams mail delivery services to church now? Daddy freeze is coming for you.
When last you see Griffon here? Our head office was burgled. The streets ain't smiling.

Na Church tins baba grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
airmark:
Injury kept luiz out of national team too, right?

You are right, uselessness, cluelessness and ineptitude cause Luiz exception from the national team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Capitalcee, I see you o. You do well undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
It was a mistake guys. Let it go cheesy
Modified already.

Amen oooooo!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Against Barca at Stamford, taaaah....we play out hearts out.... But Yoko angry. With God and his angels on our side, we will triumph cool
(Che 3 - 3 Barca) cheesy

Against ManU at Old Trafford, repeat scenes of Cesars' cross to Morata to nod in, then we lock up shop.
(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

Against ManCity @ the Etihad, Chai sad....at all at all na winch.
(ManCity 2 - 2 Che) lipsrsealed

If we can draw Barcan2nd leg, no yawa. If Conte like play 8-1-1, I don't blaady care . Just draw them for Pete's sakes.
(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

And we are through to the next round cool
It was a mistake guys. Let it go grin

Even as u don edit am e show say the highness still never clear from ur eye.
Che 3 - 3 Barca
Barca 0 - 0 Che

How Chelsea wan take qualify with this result??

Stop doing drugs bro!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lana1:
Even as u don edit am e show say the highness still never clear from ur eye.
Che 3 - 3 Barca
Barca 0 - 0 Che

How Chelsea wan take qualify with this result??

Stop doing drugs bro!!

It dey fia fia my guy....sotey Omoboi no sabi where him dey since morning cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cortouis injured angry

Ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Against Barca at Stamford, taaaah....we play out hearts out.... But Yoko angry. With God and his angels on our side, we will triumph cool
(Che 3 - 2 Barca) cheesy

Against ManU at Old Trafford, repeat scenes of Cesars' cross to Morata to nod in, then we lock up shop.
(ManU 0 - 1 Che) tongue

Against ManCity @ the Etihad, Chai sad....at all at all na winch.
(ManCity 2 - 2 Che) lipsrsealed

If we can draw Barcan2nd leg, no yawa. If Conte like play 8-1-1, I don't blaady care . Just draw them for Pete's sakes.
(Barca 0 - 0 Che) kiss

And we are through to the next round cool
It was a mistake guys. Let it go grin

Chelsea go through.. how?.. You sure say you no be science student
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Nihilist:
Cortouis injured angry

Ffs
Meh. Not like u gon miss him.

Caballero is a much better GK!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2018
diggz:

It dey fia fia my guy....sotey Omoboi no sabi where him dey since morning cheesy cheesy
Lol.
Na una employee for Cobhams. Make una pay am salary make e no dey embarrass company na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Lana1:
Lol.
Na una employee for Cobhams. Make una pay am salary make e no dey embarrass company na...

Bruv....Griffon is trying to sort things out but skimpledawg matter na konji.....e be like say it sabi fia fia....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2018
BBC sport reporting on bid for Peter Crouch

Conte wants a clear Plan B as not much changes in style of play with Batsman when he comes in.

After going through the wrangle of having to carry a useless Carroll for years on contract, I have been browbeaten into accepting Crouch on a 6 month contract with an element of relief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Chelsea for kukuma sign the African Peter Crouch, Michael Uchebo. He is currently clubless and would accept £5k per week.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2018
eph12:

Those of us with pure mind saw that statement as asking if skimpledawg and blueangel444 are the same person
how shocked when angel left simpledawg came and started yapping and insulting it.

bro, explain how them fit be the same person shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:23am On Jan 20, 2018
VargasVee:
Emerson in London

heard he had 1 good year at roma but like every other of their signing returning for injury. grin at least some goods for chelsea fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Leyqute:

This is exactly what I thought when I saw it too.
you go just agree with eph like that, what if na eph be get that moniker come they accuse dawg of am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:30am On Jan 20, 2018
raumdeuter:
So if Man Utd gets Sanchez will ibime still continue to lie that City has the best squad?
bro he needs time to gell. grin

cheesy but don't worry i heard dayo's gell is quick action gell way they work sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) (4575) (4576) (4577) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Segedinho(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.