Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Goals in 2018: .

Sergio Aguero: 13 Chelsea: 12

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Batman scores. Again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
That mynd boy doesn't scare me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
SONofnezzar:
Mhen when last did my striker score 4 goals

Even two sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
afrodoc2:

Abeg no let MasterMynd ban us here o. Why u go claim say Dayo dey finger amala?
Bros which kain talk be dat now?

Hahahahahaaha!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dribbling is not by elaboration. De Bruyne never fails to get past his man in the quickest and most optimal way to set himself free to play the pass. He is as good a dribbler as anyone in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lacazette missed two good chances that knocked Arsenal definitively out of top 4 for the season. Someone who is banned right now would have been calling Lordfalcao name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Ibime:
Dribbling is not by elaboration. De Bruyne never fails to get past his man in the quickest and most optimal way to set himself free to play the pass. He is as good a dribbler as anyone in my eyes.
De Bruyne just glides on the pitch like a hovercraft. Everyday I wish we poached him from Wolfsburg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
bats is realling balling today, falling conte's hand again
True talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2018
Ibime:
77 - Since his Werder Bremen debut in August 2012, Kevin De Bruyne has provided 77 assists in Europe's big 5 leagues, more than any other player in that time (Lionel Messi, 76). Generous.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Ibime:
kdb no get time for sme sme football, he drops it as it is hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 2:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Chelsea are not prepared to sack Antonio Conte, and instead want the Italian coach to leave under a mutually agreed deal. Conte has fallen out with the owner because his main transfer targets were not delivered, while the Chelsea hierarchy are displeased with Conte still from the handling of Diego Costa's exit. The club now want Conte to leave at the end of the season.

Conte said Chelsea would be stupid to sack him cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Too quiet.
Far too quiet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 4:26am On Feb 11, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Even two sad
mhen I just weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Batsman performances at Dortmund will show you why Conte has to go.

Threw away Batsman and Bertrand Traore, lumbered us with old man Giroud which woulda been old man Llorente had he got his way in the summer.

Threw away Ake, left us with old man Cahill and Bakanonsense

Strongly in favour of Bakanonsense signing and keeps playing him

Conte must go for the future of this club.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Ibime:

Threw away Batsman and Bertrand Traore, lumbered us with old man Giroud which woulda been old man Llorente had he got his way in the summer.

I thought it was a general consensus on this thread that akes deal was ok?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
When we said Morata wasn't better than batsyuya, some people thought we were trolling.
Na politics make Morata be number 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Y'al should stick with one narrative abeg. Is the bundesliga no longer a farmer's league? Why is batsman scoring goals in Germany getting y'all puffed up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
SerVik:
Y'al should stick with one narrative abeg. Is the bundesliga no longer a farmer's league? Why is batsman scoring goals in Germany getting y'all puffed up?
grin grin grin

This moniker looks and smells familiar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ibime:

Come pursue am na!!!..

Conte till 2022 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Skimpletyger:

grin grin grin

This moniker looks and smells familiar

Amala smell eh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
SerVik:
The narrative has always been the same. The Bundesliga is a useless one team league where flops from the EPL can go revive their career. Kagawa, Hernandez and now Batshuayi.

That is why it still maintains its title as a farmer's league!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
PietroRico:
When we said Morata wasn't better than batsyuya, some people thought we were trolling.
Na politics make Morata be number 1

Na 70milla first touch make Darego be number 1.

First Touch Darego >>>>> "clumsy" Batsuya, they told us!
gringrin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evildoer:

Na 70milla first touch make Darego be number 1.

First Touch Darego >>>>> "clumsy" Batsuya, they told us!
gringrin grin grin
I still dey laugh in first touch at those that said Morata will score 20 goals this season. Na when season end i go fully dedicate one whole day into digging out all those posts!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
I still dey laugh in first touch at those that said Morata will score 20 goals this season. Na when season end i go fully dedicate one whole day into digging out all those posts!!

grin grin grin grin

Brotherly, I woulda said forgive but elrony is not here!

Carry Go! !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lana1:
The narrative has always been the same. The Bundesliga is a useless one team league where flops from the EPL can go revive their career. Kagawa, Hernandez and now Batshuayi.

That is why it still maintains its title as a farmer's league!!
This about sums it up. I just didn't get what the big deal was about batshuayi scoring goals in bundesliga.

I mean, it is supposedly a farmers league. Every adamu, chukwuma and adebayo should be scoring goals there, why is batshuayi suddenly the return of Didier Drogba because he did what other average Joes do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
i dont mind going for aaron mooy of huddersfield.

very good cm

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), Sportsweb, kad199, wman(m), Segedinho(m), drisham(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.