Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500417 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
chic2pimp:
The mods should Free Dayo abeg. I need some explanation on how Aguero is finished.
grin cheesy cheesy

First thing Dayo does out of prison would be to post that pic again, to make sure he gets re-banned immefiately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

my mistake.

thought you sounded like someone i knew.

Apologies.

No worries bro....

Meanwhile....it seems Conte is the one trying to derail our season...what's your take on him? Stay or leave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lukaku shocked shocked

This Newcastle keeper is doing wonders today..... shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
grin cheesy cheesy

First thing Dayo does out of prison would be to post that pic again, to make sure he gets re-banned immefiately

Oh lawd cheesy cheesy I can only imagine cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
chic2pimp:

Cruxifizio bawo grin cheesy grin....... Ibk must hear of this

She is right here with me....watching the manU vs Newcastle game bros grin tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

No worries bro....

Meanwhile....it seems Conte is the one trying to derail our season...what's your take on him? Stay or leave?

i kuku called conte out last season.

that being said, i think he has earned some credit in thd bank witg a league win, and FA cup final place last season.

he also hasn't been backed in the market by the board.

its conte in for me...for now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Lukaku shocked shocked

This Newcastle keeper is doing wonders today..... shocked shocked

that diving header pass from the piano man though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

i kuku called conte out last season.

that being said, i think he has earned some credit in thd bank witg a league win, and FA cup final place last season.

he also hasn't been backed in the market by the board

its conte in for me...for now

He probably wasn't backed as much as he would have wanted, however it still doesn't explain why we have been playing so badly for bulk of the season coupled with the fact that we have been getting fvcked by relegation battling teams.... Plus,we have spent money too...we have spent almost 300mil on transfers alone this season.

I am strongly in support of him leaving cuz he seems disinterested in the team already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

She is right here with me....watching the manU vs Newcastle game bros grin tongue
Egbon, I dey hail o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Egbon, I dey hail o grin

Do I know you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
That is no offside ref!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

He probably wasn't backed as much as he would have wanted, however it still doesn't explain why we have been playing so badly for bulk of the season coupled with the fact that we have been getting fvcked by relegation battling teams.... Plus,we have spent money too...we have spent almost 300mil on transfers alone this season.

I am strongly in support of him leaving cuz he seems disinterested in the team already.

he hasnt been backed at all.

You sef imagine a board that gives you Giroud, Barkley who hasnt played in a year due to injury, Emerson Palmwine, then they say oya go and defend the league title...

i mean come on.

look at the kind of signings the other teams in the top 6 are making in just january alone

a 70m centreback
a 50m centreback
a 55m striker
Alexis Sanchez
even freaking Lucas Moura

but your oga gives you emerson palmoil amd Giroud.

one day, Conte fit vex and go and slide tackle Roman inside his sitting room...and it may be justifiable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
See how Kennedy lost every atom of initiative breaking forward sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sanchez!!!! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
piano man cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mehn Lukaku's holdup play has been beautiful today.

conflicted emotions.

I feel like a proud father of a prodigal son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
anyone spoken to griffon recently btw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

he hasnt been backed at all.

You sef imagine a board that gives you Giroud, Barkley who hasnt played in a year due to injury, Emerson Palmwine, then they say oya go and defend the league title...

i mean come on.

look at the kind of signings the other teams in the top 6 are making in just january alone

a 70m centreback
a 50m centreback
a 55m striker
Alexis Sanchez
even freaking Lucas Moura

but your oga gives you emerson palmoil amd Giroud.

one day, Conte fit vex and go and slide tackle Roman inside his sitting room...and it may be justifiable.

Morata - 75mil

BaKAyoko - 45mil

Drinkwater - 35mil

Rudiger - 35mil

Zappacosta - 25mil

Barkley - 15mil

Giroud - 18mil

The only players we didn't spend big on are few..... I think the major problem with the signings we have made this season is the choice of players we settled for......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Morata - 75mil

BaKAyoko - 45mil

Drinkwater - 35mil

Rudiger - 35mil

Zappacosta - 25mil

Barkley - 15mil

Giroud - 18mil

The only players we didn't spend big on are few..... I think the major problem with the signings we have made this season is the choice of players we settled for......

im talking about January ttansfers alone.

All the top 6 spent similar amounts in summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
Mehn Lukaku's holdup play has been beautiful today.

conflicted emotions.

I feel like a proud father of a prodigal son

Lol.... cheesy cheesy

He has improved greatly....most of his assist this season have been from outside the box and they are usual sweet to watch.

Goalllllllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
see Pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Muthaphuck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

naso...keep consoling yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Do I know you? cheesy cheesy

You talk in a familiar way.. grin

Like Papa Akpors cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
anyone spoken to griffon recently btw?
Niqqa sent me a mail last month and since then, hes gone AWOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

im talking about January ttansfers alone.
Wd
All the top 6 spent similar amounts in summer

Ok...in my earlier post I clearly stated this season...but I understand where you are coming from now. Everyone is disappointed with the type of deals we made in the last window.....no excuse to be that clueless in the window while settling for players that are most likely not going to improve the team.

We have been disappointing with our dealings in the transfer market sofar, however it is still no excuse for conte to be serving us rubbish footie week in.... week out while losing against smaller teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adabowale....can't play shyte!! Overhyped bakayoko cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
iamoyindamola:
naso...keep consoling yourself

You fvcking w@nker cheesy cheesy sod ..omite....I hope you are watching the match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Adabowale....can't play shyte!! Overhyped bakayoko cheesy
Bwahahahaaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

You fvcking w@nker cheesy cheesy [b]sod[/b]omite....I hope you are watching the match?
lol...im with ibk watching, she is not interested though we just finished some royal rumble tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Bwahahahaaha grin

Today o!!!! Waiting for that party to shele like wetiiin.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kennedy no sabi attack ojare...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) (4733) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), WhoDeyHause, Griffon(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.