Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532749 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
i dont mind going for aaron mooy of huddersfield.

very good cm
bigkesh turning in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
See huds pressing Bournemouth like breast.....Conte is an arssshole angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
What a ball from mooh....and finish from munier ....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
i dont mind going for aaron mooy of huddersfield.

very good cm

Aaron Moy is as limited as WAMCO Nig Ltd. You want to flood your team with mediocre players?

You people are still battling Bakanonsense and Drinkoguro, you want to add Aaron moi moi......i thought you said u hate beans?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
afrodoc2:

Aaron Moy is as limited as WAMCO Nig Ltd. You want to flood your team with mediocre players?

You people are still battling Bakanonsense and Drinkoguro, you want to add Aaron moi moi......i thought you said u hate beans?

i dont agree with this opinion at all.

i dont believe Mooy is limited . the guy is a well rounded cm for me. Good engine, strong. Creative as well as Combative.

The guy has made 3 tackles and 2 interceptions today, made 5 key passes, and copped 2 assists.

Solid performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
afrodoc2:

Jisos....why evils? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
PietroRico:
bigkesh turning in his grave.

some of the names i suggested from relegation clubs have gone on to do not too badly.

Maguire and Wijnaldum for example.

bigkesh tackled me on those too...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

some of the names i suggested from relegation clubs have gone on to do not too badly.

Maguire and Wijnaldum for example.

bigkesh tackled me on those too...

You were on point about Maguire, and I actually liked him too. Wijnaldum moving to Newcastle was always a step down for him.
But this Mooy I have watched for the Aussie national team and I don’t think he is Chelsea level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I thought it was a general consensus on this thread that akes deal was ok?
cheesy leave ibime he is just mad at conte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

i dont agree with this opinion at all.

i dont believe Mooy is limited . the guy is a well rounded cm for me. Good engine, strong. Creative as well as Combative.

The guy has made 3 tackles and 2 interceptions today, made 5 key passes, and copped 2 assists.

Solid performance.
you want a player in your team based on today's performance when their are players that got into your team based on atleast a whole year's performance and are strongly to finish top four. well done sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
afrodoc2:

You were on point about Maguire, and I actually liked him too. Wijnaldum moving to Newcastle was always a step down for him.
But this Mooy I have watched for the Aussie national team and I don’t think he is Chelsea level.
Maguire is a good replacement for cahill only if chelsea do not let united get him instead, this one is hoping on signing ve djri from lazio this summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
you want a player in your team based on today's performance when their are players that got into your team based on atleast a whole year's performance and are strongly to finish top four. well done sir

i like to look for players to pick from relegation candidates. Bargains can often be found in that market

My mooy pick isn't based on today's game, mind. i only used his performance today to argue against the doctor's suggestion that Mooy is a limited player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennedy wants to be chancing the likes of shelvey and ritchie on setpieces already...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
hay god see Matic wan spoil my game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
omo newcastle dey vex... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
hay god see Matic wan spoil my game

Sanchez playing left back already cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Sanchez playing left back already cheesy

omo the guy dey try o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
cant believe sanchez outpaced that lightning quick yedlin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
omo dwight gayle nose though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

i like to look for players to pick from relegation candidates. Bargains can often be found in that market

My mooy pick isn't based on today's game, mind. i only used his performance today to argue against the doctor's suggestion that Mooy is a limited player.
ok, cool but the thing about such players though the talent is handling the pressure with few young players now not wanting to bid their time as a squad player then move on to first team. that's likely why nathaniel left to watford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
ok, cool but the thing about such players though the talent is handling the pressure with few young players now not wanting to bid their time as a squad player then move on to first team. that's likely why nathaniel left to watford.

im not necessarily looking at young players. im not a fan of playing youth for youth sake. im just looking for bargain players from relegation sides who can do a job
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
see as Ayinde spoil elewa ball ffs...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Martial must be in a sunken place.... what a pass from matic though shocked cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:
see as Ayinde spoil elewa ball ffs...

Evils!! Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Martial must be in a sunken place.... what a pass from matic though shocked cool

diggaman...is that you? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
lukaku dey ball today though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
PDP!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ojoro ref...that is a clear pen for Newcastle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nihilist:

diggaman...is that you? cheesy

I know not what you speak of bros.....I don't need that shitty head you don't want to smoke with..... to come push a button on me like Roman did moanrimhoe lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
The mods should Free Dayo abeg. I need some explanation on how Aguero is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

I know not what you speak of bros.....I don't need that shitty head you don't want to smoke with..... to come push a button on me like Roman did moanrimhoe lipsrsealed

my mistake.

thought you sounded like someone i knew.

Apologies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Cruxifizio bawo grin cheesy grin....... Ibk must hear of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, AdisaOwala and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.