Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10438835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
I knew it had to be Ivanovic for any Chelsea defender. I was hoping to save £1m for something else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
nateevs:

Only 60 points so far mate. Two errors. Assuming Filipe will play and not following through and making Fab my captain.
What do you have?

Nihilist, how are you faring?

66 points...

Coogar has 90?!

You be winch?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nihilist:

66 points...

Coogar has 90?!

You be winch?

grin cheesy grin

93 points & i had costa on the bench sef. didn't know he would hit the ground running quickly. weimann, sturridge were sufficient. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Ibime what is your position on this present Chelsea squad? Is it adequate and better than Liverpool's cos if shyte should hit the fan i no want make December reach now make you come begin dey tell me story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Ordinary Burnley undecided undecided tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Olaone1: Ordinary Burnley undecided undecided tongue

G and D. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 19, 2014
sephia: I thought he was washed up but that pass has silenced me for life.
Great, exciting play. Good start.

Bluediva you know it's good to have you around.

Tell me, are you impressed with Costa? Or do you still see another flop in him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 19, 2014
nateevs: Up and running. 3 points. I am glad with what I have seen. We can only get better.

There will be sides who'd slip up at Turf Moor this season, and it is testament to Chelsea's class that they made the victory seem so straightforward.

This is the kind of game we need to finish off in style if we are to win the league again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Bluediva you know it's good to have you around.

Tell me, are you impressed with Costa? Or do you still see another flop in him?

Honestly he's been impressive so far. I hope it lasts. It's the experience of our numerous flops that has turned me to a sceptic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2014
sephia:

Honestly he's been impressive so far. I hope it lasts. It's the experience of our numerous flops that has turned me to a sceptic.

I do understand ya skepticism, I reall do, but dear we all know a maker when we see one.

Costa is one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Cesc was misused by Barcelona - Jose

Same damn thing I was saying lastnite!

www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/19/jose-mourinho-cesc-fabregas-chelsea-burnley

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 6:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Fabregas made more tackles and interceptions than Matic last night, Refreshing for me, we should expect him more as a CM as the season progresses

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
A40: Ibime what is your position on this present Chelsea squad? Is it adequate and better than Liverpool's cos if shyte should hit the fan i no want make December reach now make you come begin dey tell me story for the gods

Get lost nigga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Mikel, Cech nd Felipe got their names misspelt.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Nihilist:

66 points...

Coogar has 90?!

You be winch?

Nor chop the Bread oh. . .

Coog nor get Bsc. talkless of Diploma for FPL. . Pictures or we dont believe it. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:

Coog nor get Bsc. talkless of Diploma for FPL. . Pictures or we dont believe it. .

Damn! I'm surprised.

Coog that has been shying away from this kinda contest for aeon to be doing 90Points in Matchday 1? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:

AirborneLacer:
Damn! I'm surprised.
Coog that has been shying away from this kinda contest for aeon to be doing 90Points in Matchday 1? cheesy

oh ye of little faith.....
do you believe me now?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1637493_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2014
coogar:

do you believe me now?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1637493_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Ultimate Premier league!!

And your feeling high when you had 160million to buy as much quality!

93 points is average! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:

Ultimate Premier league!!

And your feeling high when you had 160million to buy as much quality!

93 points is average! tongue

£160 million to buy 25 squad players. it's tighter than a nun's fanny. normal FPL is £100m to buy 15 squad players.

if 93 points is average, how am i ranked 26th globally then? why are seasoned vets like nihilist & nateevs copping 60 points if 93 is average?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2014
coogar:

do you believe me now?

It's a miracle!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
coogar:

£160 million to buy 25 squad players. it's tighter than a nun's fanny. normal FPL is £100m to buy 15 squad players.

if 93 points is average, how am i ranked 26th globally then? why are seasoned vets like nihilist & nateevs copping 60 points if 93 is average?

With 160m. You can buy a good 11 and 4 very good backups for each position then fill your team with cheap but good players. compared to 100million for 15.

Perhaps its not average and maybe what's expected but not to be compared with ordinary FPL league players. You can fill a host of big names in an 11, something you cannot try in fpl

WHen did Nihilist and Nateevs turn Vets? lol. Nateevs barely completes a season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:
With 160m. You can buy a good 11 and 4 very good backups for each position then fill your team with cheap but good players. compared to 100million for 15.

there are rules to this - you must have a quota of home-grown players, under-21 and then mercenaries. you can't just go on a shopping spree like city.

100/15 is even more than 160/25.

Perhaps its not average and maybe what's expected but not to be compared with ordinary FPL league players. You can fill a host of big names in an 11, something you cannot try in fpl

FPL managers would get lost here. so many things to consider & too many decisions to ponder. there's no wildcard throughout the season - we only get to make changes in this transfer window & the one in january. after august 31, it's the same squad till january

WHen did Nihilist and Nateevs turn Vets? lol. Nateevs barely completes a season!

i thought they win big in the FPL. even if they don't, they have been playing the game for aeons now. abeg, don't rain on my parade. no worry, if i win £1,000 at the end of the month, i go send you £70 to buy a pair of puma trainers. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2014
AirborneLacer: Cesc was misused by Barcelona - Jose

Same damn thing I was saying lastnite!

www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/19/jose-mourinho-cesc-fabregas-chelsea-burnley

After one game abi?!

We are watching........... We will find out with a couple more games to come if it was Barca that misused Fabregas or if it is Fabregas who hasnt been consistent and getting better!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2014
This Ice box Challenge na wah o. . .

JT got nominated by Ashley cole, and he in turn nominated Mikel, Lampard and Rafa Benitez shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2014
coogar:
there are rules to this - you must have a quota of home-grown players, under-21 and then mercenaries. you can't just go on a shopping spree like city.

100/15 is even more than 160/25.

FPL managers would get lost here. so many things to consider & too many decisions to ponder. there's no wildcard throughout the season - we only get to make changes in this transfer window & the one in january. after august 31, it's the same squad till january

i thought they win big in the FPL. even if they don't, they have been playing the game for aeons now. abeg, don't rain on my parade. no worry, if i win £1,000 at the end of the month, i go send you £70 to buy a pair of puma trainers. grin

Dont make it look like its harder than it should be jare. I wish i had played sef, is it too late to register?

Make am £100 so i can at least get a nice Nike/Adidas lol. I go dey root for you now. Team Coog! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Saw this on tweeter,very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:

Lalaboiy I have consistently finished above you in the last two seasons....

You are not qualified to even kiss my fantasy football canvass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2014
lalaboi:
Dont make it look like its harder than it should be jare. I wish i had played sef, is it too late to register?

it's never too late to register. seeing that most managers averaged about 60 points, you can recoup all that within 5-6 gameweeks

Make am £100 so i can at least get a nice Nike/Adidas lol. I go dey root for you now. Team Coog! grin

ok, i will raise the stake to £99.99. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hawtboi: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

After one game abi?!

We are watching........... We will find out with a couple more games to come if it was Barca that misused Fabregas or if it is Fabregas who hasnt been consistent and getting better!

Elpusnonino aka Elshitnonino finally shows up in all his glory of gayness. Who asked for ur useless opinion here ? U berra shattap dere u chimpanzee.... and tk ur shiiit to ur gayners corner bf I descend on u today.

Ekpa sheshi.....Ozwo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

After one game abi?!

So Rich!

A fish that's meant for the ocean got caught and placed on the ground. Her strength fizzled out and she failed to make convincing movement because she has found herself on an unfamiliar territory.

Instead of showing mercy on the poor creature for being misused, you had the cojones to accuse her of not being consistent?!

Your kind of being makes Hitler appear like Jesus!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
hawtboi:

Elpusnonino aka Elshitnonino finally shows up in all his glory of gayness. Who asked for ur useless opinion here ? U berra shattap dere u chimpanzee.... and tk ur shiiit to ur gayners corner bf I descend on u today.

Ekpa sheshi.....Ozwo

Who is this bastar...d?!
Reveal your sorry self and let me give you another reason to change moniker!
The street is watching.............. Dipstick!

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.