Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Una don see the latest iCloud pics to hit the net?

Amber Rose and Kim K have some fantastic looking mammaries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin smh grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
This dud is busy posting meaningless screenshots even he himself does not understand. . .

Wonder what sort of prizes one gets for posting dumb shyte to make a non existent point. . Perhaps trying to emulate his role model. Just be your damn self.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
lalaboi: This dud is busy posting meaningless screenshots even he himself does not understand. . .

Wonder what sort of prizes one gets for posting dumb shyte to make a non existent point. . Perhaps trying to emulate his role model. Just be your damn self.
screenshots aint rocket science, friend. come direct & stop being a biitch

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
lalaboi: This dud is busy posting meaningless screenshots even he himself does not understand. . .

They are the Hallelujah Boys Of this section

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
FBS: personally, I dont understand why players score and then don't celebrate because it was against a former club? damn, why score in the first place?
professionalism my foot. all of them they suffer from professional-sentimenta-we-re. cheesy

and folks come dey clap for am? Rubbish!

dull match. anyways, we still top the league sha.
Na oju-aye jare or as oyibo man go call am eye service

Nihilist: Una don see the latest iCloud pics to hit the net?

Chale!! Kaley Cuoco and Jennifer Lawrence yen lasan add a little Meagan Good and Being Mary Jane to the mix. Awon omo oro

Hope Solo got me ROTFLOL! Jeez that snatch could swallow a battleship

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
A40:
Na oju-aye jare or as oyibo man go call am eye service

Chale!! Kaley Cuoco and Jennifer Lawrence yen lasan add a little Meagan Good and Being Mary Jane to the mix. Awon omo oro

Hope Solo got me ROTFLOL! Jeez that snatch could swallow a battleship

Why you go dey surprised? After Jerramy Stevens don dey sammer the Congo for time

Na that Rihanna pic shock me. She be like those 500 bucks ashana for pen cinema. Which kain body be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Why you go dey surprised? After Jerramy Stevens don dey sammer the Congo for time

Na that Rihanna pic shock me. She be like those 500 bucks ashana for pen cinema. Which kain body be that?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist: Una don see the latest iCloud pics to hit the net?

Gabrielle Union is still dey point at 40. Meagan Good has a nice set of twins too. Did you see the guy she was camming with smiling like burnt ram.

Jlaw sef just dey take pic from any angle...na fapping marathon be that. and that stingy Scarlett wey no dey show for film, shebi we don see am now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Gabrielle Union is still dey point at 40. Meagan Good has a nice set of twins too. Did you see the guy she was camming with smiling like burnt ram.

Jlaw sef just dey take pic from any angle...na fapping marathon be that. and that stingy Scarlett wey no dey show for film, shebi we don see am now. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You nor see the 2011 edition? Abi you never watch Under The Skin? grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2014
nitlad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You nor see the 2011 edition? Abi you never watch Under The Skin? grin cheesy grin

I never watch that one o...and I be premium member for mrskin.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apparently, We've been investing in TPO schemes brokered by Kenyon and Jorge Mendes.

Highly unethical....but I don't care

I would love to hear that we own 60% of Ronaldo's economic rights soon grin

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/-sp-jorge-mendes-agent-third-party-ownership-players

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tval: Dhellake, Coded01, Nihilist, Airbornelacer, Bimfo, Ibime, Chelseabmw, Cfcman, Hensben.

The difference is clear
we are a great football club .CFC has never left the ones who made us proud at any given time, they have always loved their own

from mata
to Ashley
to ba
to lamps
to merriles
to sturride and lukaku

we all deep down in our hearts love to See em blossom maybe not for CFC anymore but we just love em to prosper.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any link(s) to the icloud pics?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
CFCfan: Any link(s) to the icloud pics?

Phuck me sideways!

My big bro wanna w@nk the living hell outta his system grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist: Apparently, We've been investing in TPO schemes brokered by Kenyon and Jorge Mendes.

Highly unethical....but I don't care

I would love to hear that we own 60% of Ronaldo's economic rights soon grin

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/22/-sp-jorge-mendes-agent-third-party-ownership-players

We've been investing at Sporting Lisbon actually, so William Carvalho it has to be cheesy

What's that Mendes niccur on about? Dude must be freaking rich!

I just need to take a cue from this. Broker deals for African players and earn the phucking “intermediation service cost”

From Nigeria to SA, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, CIV and the rest - Jorge Mendes-esque baby cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

We've been investing at Sporting Lisbon actually, so William Carvalho it has to be cheesy

What's that Mendes niccur on about? Dude must be freaking rich!

I just need to take a cue from this. Broker deals for African players and earn the phucking “intermediation service cost”

From Nigeria to SA, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, CIV and the rest - Jorge Mendes-esque baby cheesy

Mendes is the daddy of all agents...

He has monopolized the traffic in the Iberian peninsula

Anyway, you are already too late. I was visiting a friend in Aldershot a couple of months back, and his brother was visiting the UK to broker a deal for some African machines for a couple of Conference and League 2 teams. They were going to sort out Oluwole passports and all.

While you dey snooze, some niggas dey import eshin and ishon into Europe grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Phuck me sideways!

My big bro wanna w@nk the living hell outta his system grin grin grin
grin Werey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Mendes is the daddy of all agents...

He has monopolized the traffic in the Iberian peninsula

Anyway, you are already too late. I was visiting a friend in Aldershot a couple of months back, and his brother was visiting the UK to broker a deal for some African machines for a couple of Conference and League 2 teams. They were going to sort out Oluwole passports and all.

While you dey snooze, some niggas dey import eshin and ishon into Europe grin

Lmao grin grin grin

I would do just fine working as your pal's sidekick - tell the ninja a dedicated nigger is ready to do business with him cool

Eshin and Ishon? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Lmao grin grin grin

I would do just fine working as your pal's sidekick - tell the ninja a dedicated nigger is ready to do business with him cool

Eshin and Ishon? cheesy

I was actually shocked at the level of corruption in the game even at that level. Basically, we got box seats to their game that weekend courtesy of the chairman. The quality of play was terrible and honestly I've seen better football at the Principal's cup.

My guy's brother was just licking his lips. The chairman is an Indian dude, and I think they're just as corrupt as us Africans if not more...

So if that's happening at non-league level, only God knows what's happening at the summit of the game...I ultimately believe that the article highlights a very small fraction of what's really going on in the game.

The Bebe transfer was very suspicious...7.5 mill for a player who had never trained at an academy, never played in the Portuguese top league, and had never even been seen by Ferguson.

Bebe was signed off the back of his exploits in the homeless people's worldcup. grin

True story.

If you consider that at the time of sale, Mendes owned 30% of the player, and still made agent's fees on the deal, I'm sure that Ferguson used that deal to steal Manyoo money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist:

I was actually shocked at the level of corruption in the game even at that level. Basically, we got box seats to their game that weekend courtesy of the chairman. The quality of play was terrible and honestly I've seen better football at the Principal's cup.

My guy's brother was just licking his lips. The chairman is an Indian dude, and I think they're just as corrupt as us Africans if not more...

So if that's happening at non-league level, only God knows what's happening at the summit of the game...I ultimately believe that the article highlights a very small fraction of what's really going on in the game.

The Bebe transfer was very suspicious...7.5 mill for a player who had never trained at an academy, never played in the league, and had never even been seen by Ferguson.

Bebe was signed off the back of his exploits in the homeless people's worldcup. grin

True story.

If you consider that at the time of sale, Mendes owned 30% of the player, and still made agent's fees on the deal, I'm sure that Ferguson used that deal to steal Manyoo money

It's amazing and shocking.

Funny enough, Mendes and Kenyon had Guardian scampering all ends to come with a solid 3-pages story cheesy grin

I quite enjoyed the article - Investigative reporting it is. Not to mention that I learnt one or two things from it as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Funny enough, Mendes and Kenyon had Guardian scampering all ends to come with a solid 3-pages story cheesy grin

I quite enjoyed the article - Investigative reporting it is. Not to mention that I learnt one or two things from it as well.

Yeah the quality of the article is top notch. Those people we idolise on telly are completely dehumanised off the pitch. They are nothing but living investments in a way that transcends what we originally thought.

I mean they actually trade shares in individual players...

i suspect now that Coogar's predilection for stats might be borne of a need to monitor his investments grin

Na but big ups to the writer. That article has serious educational and historical value
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

how much is £7m to united?
bebe was recommended by carlos queiroz - SAF trusted his ex-deputy's judgement & SAF signed bebe.

there's no single mago-mago in the deal. deal was thoroughly investigated & united came out without blemish. bebe was playing in the 3rd division when he was signed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

bebe was recommended by carlos queiroz - SAF trusted his ex-deputy's judgement & SAF signed bebe.

there's no single mago-mago in the deal. deal was thoroughly investigated & united came out without blemish. bebe was playing in the 3rd division when he was signed.

Same queroz that is represented by non other than Jorge Mendes himself? grin

Anyway,The fact that 7million is nothing to Manyoo is not mutually exclusive to the fact that Bebe was never worth 7 million pounds.

He was also part owned by Mendes who then brokered a deal for Manyoo to buy Bebe from....himself.

That nigga still claimed agent fees on top.

Mendez was actually investigated by the Portuguese police for that deal...but the outcome of the investigation was never known...likely suppressed by Mendes and his deep pockets.

That deal was the very height of Mago Mago. Only God knows how much Ferguson has been getting in kickbacks for deals for some of these players. Obertan, Kleberson, DjembaDjemba, Zaha, etc...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Yeah the quality of the article is top notch. Those people we idolise on telly are completely dehumanised off the pitch. They are nothing but living investments in a way that transcends what we originally thought.

I mean they actually trade shares in individual players...

i suspect now that Coogar's predilection for stats might be borne of a need to monitor his investments grin

Na but big ups to the writer. That article has serious educational and historical value

Spot on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

C'mon Coog the kid wasn't worth that much.

This is just like Man City paying up £10m for Iheanacho and asking how much is £10m to us.

Mendes is shrewd at his schemes, not every detail is meant for the dailies after all grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist:
Same queroz that is represented by non other than Jorge Mendes himself? grin

it doesn't matter - fact remains CQ & SAF are good friends. even without mendes, CQ could have recommend samson siasia back then & SAF would have listened. it was a low-risk transfer deal.

Anyway,The fact that 7million is nothing to Manyoo is not mutually exclusive to the fact that Bebe was never worth 7 million pounds.

He was also part owned by Mendes who then brokered a deal for Manyoo to buy Bebe from....himself.

how do you know what a player is worth & not worth? bebe had impressed in the preseason games where the scouts of madrid & benfica were also interested in him.

CQ did what a good friend could have done. he called SAF up & told him about this young unknown winger who everyone is raving about. bebe had a third party ownership & his buy-out clause was €9m.

That nigga still claimed agent fees on top.

that's his sweat, isn't it?
without his connection to the big clubs, bebe wouldn't have made it to the premier league. mendes claims agent fees on bebë just like he's still claiming agent fees on your manager(mourinho) till today.

Mendez was actually investigated by the Portuguese police for that deal...but the outcome of the investigation was never known...likely suppressed by Mendes and his deep pockets.

the outcome was never known cos he wasn't guilty of anything. third party ownership is perfectly legal in transfer deals particularly in that side of the world. bebe's deal is less complex than tevez's deal when city signed him.

That deal was the very height of Mago Mago. Only God knows how much Ferguson has been getting in kickbacks for deals for some of these players. Obertan, Kleberson, DjembaDjemba, Zaha, etc...

if you have any evidence of mago-mago, present it - no need for conjecture. SAF is too elite to be involved in such shady deals. the amount involved is too little to make SAF dirty his hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:
C'mon Coog the kid wasn't worth that much.

This is just like Man City paying up £10m for Iheanacho and asking how much is £10m to us.

Mendes is shrewd at his schemes, not every detail is meant for the dailies after all grin cheesy

you of all people should know that a bidding war can raise the value of any item by 20,000%.

was mikel worth the £16m you paid for him in 2006?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Coogar you mean you can't see a conflict of interest where an agent owns the player he's selling? grin

You mean you can't see anything dodgy in queiroz who Mendes represents recommending a player who Mendes owns for sale at a ridiculously inflated price?
grin

Na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nihilist: Coogar you mean you can't see a conflict of interest where an agent owns the player he's selling? grin

unless the agent owns SAF(the buying party) as well, i see no fraud in the deal. if SAF had said no to the deal, would mendes force SAF's signature at gunpoint? come on, this isn't like buying a sack of rice. SAF musta run it by david gill then too as SAF doesn't keep the money, david gill does. either of them could have said no & the deal woulda been dead in the water.

You mean you can't see anything dodgy in queiroz who Mendes represents recommending a player who Mendes owns for sale at a ridiculously inflated price?
grin

Na wa o

but SAF was satisfied with the price & that was why he paid. buying any young player is a risk. wenger was offered ronaldo & he turned the deal down. only last week, he said he regretted not signing him. bebe coulda been another ronaldo in the making. mendes packaged the deal well, he named the price & SAF was satisfied. where's the mago-mago in this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you of all people should know that a bidding war can raise the value of any item by 20,000%.

was mikel worth the £16m you paid for him in 2006?

Well FIFA wanted to determine the validity of the contract Mikel signed with you guys but we intervened by volunteering to settle the whole ish through negotiation. Lyn still received £4m which was Mikel's valuation whilst we had Fergie's gob shut with £12m.

This is far different from Bebe's scenario where an agent is selling his commodity.

Mendes musta had Fergie cajoled into believing that Bebe was the next big thing. Had him dropping £4m as his valuation and £3m as the “intermediation service cost” cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.