Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10451839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Well FIFA wanted to determine the validity of the contract Mikel signed with you guys but we intervened by volunteering to settle the whole ish through negotiation. Lyn still received £4m which was Mikel's valuation whilst we had Fergie up shutted up with £12m.

This is far different from Bebe's scenario where an agent is selling his commodity.

Mendes musta had Fergie cajoled into believing that Bebe was the next big thing. Had him dropping £4m as his valuation and £3m as the “intermediation service cost” cheesy grin

you paid £12m extra for a guy you coulda gotten for £4m and you are here talking about bebé. as far as maga goes, chelsea are the biggest magas in town.

mikel's deal to united was valid. united won the case at FIFA headquarters. SAF just didn't want to keep a player that wanted to be elsewhere so he sold to chelsea but at a premium.

united bought mikel from lyn for £4m, chelsea bought mikel from united for £16m. we made £12m profit from the deal without mikel kicking a ball at united. united have been sodömising chelsea since 1803. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
I am currently watching Blackman and Omeruo play for Middlesborough(hope I got the spelling right).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you paid £12m extra for a guy you coulda gotten for £4m and you are here talking about bebé. as far as maga goes, chelsea are the biggest magas in town.

mikel's deal to united was valid. united won the case at FIFA headquarters. SAF just didn't want to keep a player that wanted to be elsewhere so he sold to chelsea but at a premium.

united bought mikel from lyn for £4m, chelsea bought mikel from united for £16m. we made £12m profit from the deal without mikel kicking a ball at united. united have been sodömising chelsea since 1803. cheesy grin

Considering his outing at the FIFA U-17 WC, Mikel was worth the saga and every penny spent on him.

Make a case for your £7m hero Bebe who had no achievements and exploits to lean on cheesy

Consider this analogy; Dangote is freaking rich. He goes over to the mall to buy a local watch that's worth £500. The seller on seeing that this is the richest man in Africa decides to triple the cost of the watch. Dangote feels paying £1500 for a local watch is fair enough, he pays up.

£1500 aint anything to Aliko no doubt but literally he's been duped!

Mendes shitting on Manyoo since 1685 cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Considering his outing at the FIFA U-17 WC, Mikel was worth the saga and every penny spent on him.

£16m in 2006?
that's more than united paid for ronaldo, more than what arsenal paid for walcott, more than what arsenal paid for arshavin. grin if it's converted to euros, it's about €30m in today's money. cheesy

Make a case for your £7m hero Bebe who had no achievements and exploits to lean on cheesy

bebe's goal/game ratio is better than drogba, torres, kezman, shevchenko, pizarro, etc.

Consider this analogy; Dangote is freaking rich. He goes over to the mall to buy a local watch that's worth £500. The seller on seeing that this is the richest man in Africa decides to triple the cost of the watch. Dangote feels paying £1500 for a local watch is fair enough, he pays up.

translation - dangote is a maga!

£1500 aint anything to Aliko no doubt but literally he's been duped!
Mendes shitting on Manyoo since 1685 cheesy grin

no wonder you are being harassed by FFP. chelsea bought mikel, not abramovic. chelsea are broke. try & dissociate chelsea from roman. they are 2 different entities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Torres Scores for AC Milan!!! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

£16m in 2006?
that's more than united paid for ronaldo, more than what arsenal paid for walcott, more than what arsenal paid for arshavin. grin if it's converted to euros, it's about €30m in today's money. cheesy

But not up to what was paid for fat boy Anderson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: But not up to what was paid for fat boy Anderson

anderson went on to win 4 league titles, champions league, several carling cups, club world cup, community shield, etc

it was money well-spent.
how many league titles has mikel got? i doubt it's more than 1. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

anderson went on to win 4 league titles, champions league, several carling cups, club world cup, community shield, etc

it was money well-spent.
how many league titles has mikel got? i doubt it's more than 1. grin cheesy
What was his contributions to those winnings?? That's what matters, Even Kuszack won this things as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls who's this Adawa or adama or adala guy terrorising liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tval: Pls who's this Adawa or adama or adala guy terrorising liverpool?

Albert Adomah.

How is Blackman playing in goal? I've got high hopes for that geezer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ibime:

Albert Adomah.

Omuero confused him for the 1st goal.. But he did well to pary the 1st shot but the rebounce was not saveble..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ibime:

Albert Adomah.

I didn't see liverpool's goal, but according to the commentator, his error gifted liverpool their goal. He hasn't seen so much ball. Boro still prove to be a better threat than liverpool, and they should have won the match before extra time if not for mignolet saves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: What was his contributions to those winnings?? That's what matters, Even Kuszack won this things as well

while chelsea's captain slipped like a bïtch in moscow, a young anderson despatched his penalty kick like a professional to keep his team in it.

even fergie said anderson's penalty & his gesture to gear up the fans swung the momentum back united's way. his contribution to winning that final is more than drogba, terry & anelka put together. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Three Chelsea players on the pitch for Boro.. Omeruo, Blackman and Bamford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

while chelsea's captain slipped like a bïtch in moscow, a young anderson despatched his penalty kick like a professional to keep his team in it.

even fergie said anderson's penalty & his gesture to gear up the fans swung the momentum back united's way. his contribution to winning that final is more than drogba, terry & anelka put together. cool

shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tval: Three Chelsea players on the pitch for Boro.. Omeruo, Blackman and Bamford

Bamford just equalized..

but he misses when it came to Shoot-Out..sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
BlackMan Catches Steeling PK.. Its still level.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
This PK shootOut, ehn.. still 7-7

OMERUO SCORES..

8-8

grin 10-9

hahahahahahahahaha.. Penalty don become Basket Ball..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Which kind penalty be this.. 13 played each.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
hahahahahahaha..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Liverpool goes thru.. 14 - 13..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Liverpool won 14-13
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
A40:
Na oju-aye jare or as oyibo man go call am eye service

Chale!! Kaley Cuoco and Jennifer Lawrence yen lasan add a little Meagan Good and Being Mary Jane to the mix. Awon omo oro

Hope Solo got me ROTFLOL! Jeez that snatch could swallow a battleship

Born again Meagan sorry meant Christian talk say you all should be ashamed for sharing Her private pictures. Yh right!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2014
^^^

O n pe. Ko kan aye mehn. . . tongue

wonlasewonimi: I never watch that one o...and I be premium member for mrskin.com

Na esa MrSkin dey give jor. . . Na for Reddit me take dey collect correct ogbonge links as e dey hot! Or if you sabi your way around Google. grin grin

CFCfan: Any link(s) to the icloud pics?

grin cheesy grin

How much you go pay? LOL. . . tongue cheesy

If you wan download everything lowokan - pics & vids - that one sef dey. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
[size=50pt]MATCH DAY (CAPITAL ONE CUP)[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Time to trot out the lads and have them stake a claim.

I'd be hoping to see Ake, Baker, Christensen, Zouma get featured in this one. Cech, Filipe Luiz, Remy, Salah, Mikel are sure of starting berths no doubt.

We're winning this one 3-0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2014
AirborneLacer: Time to trot out the lads and have them stake a claim.

I'd be hoping to see Ake, Baker, Christensen, Zouma get featured in this one. Cech, Filipe Luiz, Remy, Salah, Mikel are sure of starting berths no doubt.

We're winning this one 3-0.
Don't be surprised to see 90% of the guys that faced Man City in the line up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Dhellake: Don't be surprised to see 90% of the guys that faced Man City in the line up

That aint happening, even if Mou was to think in that line, our schedule doesn't just agree with him.

The Bolton game comes as the second of five games in 2 weeks, with Villa, Sporting Lisbon and Arsenal all around the corner.

What's there to lose in a Capital One Cup clash? Simply trot out the fringe players and give them game time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
AirborneLacer:

That aint happening, even if Mou was to think in that line, our schedule doesn't just agree with him.

The Bolton game comes as the second of five games in 2 weeks, with Villa, Sporting Lisbon and Arsenal all around the corner.

What's there to lose in a Capital One Cup clash? Simply trot out the fringe players and give them game time.
I hope he does, but i wont be surprised if he doesn't
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dhellake: I hope he does, but i wont be surprised if he doesn't
the 11 i'd like to see
Cech
dave, zouma, christesen, luis
mikel, baker
salah, oscas, schurlle
remy
The one mou's most likely to field-
cech
dave, cahil, zouma, luis
mikel, baker
salah, oscar, schurlle
remy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
tobiboss: the 11 i'd like to see
Cech
dave, zouma, christesen, luis
mikel, baker
salah, oscas, schurlle
remy
The one mou's most likely to field-
cech
dave, cahil, zouma, luis
mikel, baker
salah, oscar, schurlle
remy
someone called me a demigod?? Talkin bout my 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cr7 scored 7goals within the space of 3days(two matches) and some deluded Chelshit fans think Diego Costa is better than him. Smh.gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), andrewbaba44, Ibukzy, fyinka47(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.