Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10574165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Typical Chelsea fan! They won't face the main issue o,but they will twist everything to favour them. Smh.grin
You are the one twisting issues here, go back to my post, what i wrote was " Costa has more goals this season than Rooney + Falcao + RVP + Di Maria,
Leonardo Ulloa says Hi " , How that translates to me saying he's better than All 4 combined is left to you tell me, not telling me how Rooney was converted to AM because his father died or how Van Persie no longer use his left leg because his Mother is sick or how falcao got injured because he wants to have time for more sexx
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Mehn, This Saturday go make Sense.. cool

Liverpool VS Everton 12:45

Chelsea VS Aston Villa 3:00

Arsenal VS Spurs 5:30

How can the weekend be better..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Dhellake: You are the one twisting issues here, go back to my post, what i wrote was " Costa has more goals this season than Rooney + Falcao + RVP + Di Maria,
Leonardo Ulloa says Hi " , How that translates to me saying he's better than All 4 combined is left to you tell me, not telling me how Rooney was converted to AM because his father died or how Van Persie no longer use his left leg because his Mother is sick or how falcao got injured because he wants to have time for more sexx
Smh. Your sense of reasoning is something else. I give up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ginajet(f): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2014
up chelsea........ latest member

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 27, 2014
ginajet: up chelsea........ latest member

Chaii. Who showed this woman, this place.. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Welcome to this Board

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ginajet(f): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Bimfo:

Chaii. Who showed this woman, this place.. sad
na God....... tongue so you didn't want to tell me abt diz glorious place abi? cry well am here wink d sprit led me cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ginajet(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Dhellake: Welcome to this Board
thank Boss..... pls I would like a seat at the V.I.P section cheesy whc way do I go? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ginajet(f): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2014
bros how u dey take understand ur English? haba na u just dey coz argument unnecessarily...... Costa has more goals compare to Rooney, Di maria, falcao and RVP is different from Costa is better than Falcao, Di maria, Rooney and RVP na
Danhumprey: Alot of Chelsea fans keep saying that on Facebook! Don't bite me,abeg! How is Costa better than Cr7?grin

@bolded,come on! Are you out of your mind? Comparing Costa with Falcao is just ridiculous. When they were both at the Vicente Calderon,will you have been able to compare two of them side by side? No! Costa was lurking behind Falcao's shadow. It was only when Falcao left for Monaco that Costa begun to shine.grin

Now,coming to the EPL this season. It's even more ridiculous claiming that Rooney + Van Persie + Di Maria + Falcao = Costa. Just because Costa has more goals than four of them combined so far. That's childish!

Let me break it down for you. Both Chelsea and Man.United have played 5matches each,abi?

-Costa has started and COMPLETED all 5 EPL matches and played more than 90minutes in each of the 5matches. Or am I lieing?undecided

-Van Persie has only started just 3 or 4 matches this season and so far,he hasn't played a full 90mins in any of the matches(maybe in one of them),yet he has a goal. Compare to Costa?

-Di Maria has started and played the last 3matches and even at that,he hasn't completed a full 90mins so far and yet he has two goals and two assists to his name. Moreso,he is a winger/midfielder while Costa is a central forward/striker. Compare to Costa?

-Falcao has only played two matches so far. The 1st match(against QPR on his debut),he came as a 20minutes substitute and almost had a goal. The 2nd match,he started and played roughly more than 60minutes,yet he record an assist and almost had a goal. So far in both matches combined,he hasn't played a full 90mins yet he has an assist and two shots on target. Compare to Costa?

-Rooney has started all 5matches and has played full 90minutes in each of the,totalling 450minutes. And yet has two goals and less than 3 assist to his name. He has been our worst player in our forward line.

From the foregoing,it's obvious that the only player you can say Costa is better than as per total minutes played and number of goals scored,is Rooney! So don't be silly and childish to claim that Costa is better than Falcao,Rooney,Van Persie and Di Maria combined. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2014
is there any whatsapp or bbm group here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Welcome ma

Bluez till the sky turns to RED

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ginajet(f): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2014
humblesteve:
Welcome ma

Bluez till the sky turns to RED
yes oh... Blue is the colour to rep.... chelsea football club is the club to support come rain come shine...... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Matchday!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
I know cleverly will make me proud today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2014
This match will be our 4000th league game (2000th home league game) -- that's a lot of games in a little over a decade, no? Should we win, Mourinho will claim second place all for himself on the all-time list of career Chelsea wins. He's currently tied with Dave Sexton on 164. Jose will also mark a quarter millennium of games in charge of
the Blues (7th all-time).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2014
ginajet: thank Boss..... pls I would like a seat at the V.I.P section cheesy whc way do I go? cool
There are some elders on this board that will put you through
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by herald9: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
strolls in with my blue Jersey#
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
ginajet: yes oh... Blue is the colour to rep.... chelsea football club is the club to support come rain come shine...... grin
You're welcome once again today is another day to grab our three points and still be ahead of our rivals

Happy weekend all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm beginning to see why Romelu had to go...

The boy plays like a pant sometimes...including today against Liverpool undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
herald9: strolls in with my blue Jersey#
We sight you man

Bluez its the colour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oscarrrr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bloody hell, nobody is wasting time at all today...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
City are floundering sha....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Willian was bought to be a deadly winger and to score goals yea? But no one criticises him when he does Bleep all. But Ozil plays poor? Boom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keky: Willian was bought to be a deadly winger and to score goals yea? But no one criticises him when he does Bleep all. But Ozil plays poor? Boom

Loool keep it up..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
mithel:

Loool keep it up..

You for no even answer the troll grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Costaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dieeeeeegoaaaaal!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Omo Costa is a differ kind of beast....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
It's official, Costa is better than Rooney+Torres grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
So Diego Costa can't stop scoring! tongue Abi! grin

Teaching the England-based players how goals are scored... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.