Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Cr7 scored 7goals within the space of 3days(two matches) and some deluded Chelshit fans think Diego Costa is better than him. Smh.gringrin
with how many penalties?

I can't hear you from the table top, please use a bigger loud speaker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Danhumprey: Cr7 scored 7goals within the space of 3days(two matches) and some deluded Chelshit fans think Diego Costa is better than him. Smh.gringrin
it takes an higher level of delusion on your part for you to have conceived on your own that any Chelsea fan said that. BTW, Costa has more goals this season than Rooney + Falcao + RVP + Di Maria,

Leonardo Ulloa says Hi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chelsea have been drawn
against Shrewsbury Town

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
xp17: with how many penalties?

I can't hear you from the table top, please use a bigger loud speaker

We no wan hear am sef grin.. We wan hear people like man city and arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
i guess you are just trolling,no chelsea fan said that.. cr7 has been in real madrid for years now, man utd fan should move on, its just like chelsea fan still using arjen robben to argue to feel good when we have hazard now...Btw, cr7 score tap-in and penalties and he is a winger who is suppose to feed benzema(striker) but the reverse is the case, making benzema to decline. All real madrid attackers feed cr7 the ball why wouldnt he score. He had started whining the other day when di maria left but he is happy again cos they are feeding him ball left right centre.

watch how self centered cr7 is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58w9Lkses10
cr7 is just like nzaghi(i.e, scoring tap-in) but with speed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
One of those nights for Schurrle.

So Lampard hit a brace for Citeh? Man has still got it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Lampard is a beast, end of. You cant write that fella off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Ibime: Lampard is a beast, end of. You cant write that fella off.

Y did we sell Lampard to Citey?
painful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:24am On Sep 25, 2014
macjireh:

Y did we sell Lampard to Citey?
painful
we did not sell him, his contract ended with us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
A40:
Na oju-aye jare or as oyibo man go call am eye service
yeye eye service. the guy fall my hand badly. grin
he aint super no more walahi. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Mr Sule just signed up for the super-sub role with that sort of performance. He is hungry for goals,fine but wetin, na crime to pass to a better placed team mate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2014
Nathan Ake!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
hensben: i guess you are just trolling,no chelsea fan said that.. cr7 has been in real madrid for years now, man utd fan should move on, its just like chelsea fan still using arjen robben to argue to feel good when we have hazard now...Btw, cr7 score tap-in and penalties and he is a winger who is suppose to feed benzema(striker) but the reverse is the case, making benzema to decline. All real madrid attackers feed cr7 the ball why wouldnt he score. He had started whining the other day when di maria left but he is happy again cos they are feeding him ball left right centre.

watch how self centered cr7 is;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58w9Lkses10
cr7 is just like nzaghi(i.e, scoring tap-in) but with speed.
Come see Chelsea fans on my Facebook wall hyping Costa as being better than Cr7. Smh.grin

I'm not trying to compare the two players o. There's nothing to even compare there. Neither am I saying Cr7 is better than Costa just because he was once a Man.United fans. Hell no!

Fact is,Cr7 is in the past and trying to ask him to return to Old Trafford is like asking a dead man to return to life. That's just ridiculous and impossible. If you know,I'm not someone who dwell on the past. No. I deal with the present. I'm not a Cr7's fan neither do I intend to be. It's just some Chelsea fans who keep hyping Costa as being better than Cr7 just because he has succeeded in scoring 7 goals in 5matches already. Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Seriously I prefer fillipe Luiz to ceasar (Offensively)

Ceasar should be used in more tactical/technical games eg mancity, liverpool, stoke city, Aston villa etc)

Just my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Come see Chelsea fans on my Facebook wall hyping Costa as being better than Cr7. Smh.grin

I'm not trying to compare the two players o. There's nothing to even compare there. Neither am I saying Cr7 is better than Costa just because he was once a Man.United fans. Hell no!

Fact is,Cr7 is in the past and trying to ask him to return to Old Trafford is like asking a dead man to return to life. That's just ridiculous and impossible. If you know,I'm not someone who dwell on the past. No. I deal with the present. I'm not a Cr7's fan neither do I intend to be. It's just some Chelsea fans who keep hyping Costa as being better than Cr7 just because he has succeeded in scoring 7 goals in 5matches already. Smh.

No Chelsea fan here asserted that Costa is better than Ronaldo yet you brought up the debate here?

What are you really on about?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
tobiboss: we did not sell him, his contract ended with us
kk. it shud hav been renewed instead of letting him go to Citey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dhellake: it takes an higher level of delusion on your part for you to have conceived on your own that any Chelsea fan said that. BTW, Costa has more goals this season than Rooney + Falcao + RVP + Di Maria,

Leonardo Ulloa says Hi
Alot of Chelsea fans keep saying that on Facebook! Don't bite me,abeg! How is Costa better than Cr7?grin

@bolded,come on! Are you out of your mind? Comparing Costa with Falcao is just ridiculous. When they were both at the Vicente Calderon,will you have been able to compare two of them side by side? No! Costa was lurking behind Falcao's shadow. It was only when Falcao left for Monaco that Costa begun to shine.grin

Now,coming to the EPL this season. It's even more ridiculous claiming that Rooney + Van Persie + Di Maria + Falcao = Costa. Just because Costa has more goals than four of them combined so far. That's childish!

Let me break it down for you. Both Chelsea and Man.United have played 5matches each,abi?

-Costa has started and COMPLETED all 5 EPL matches and played more than 90minutes in each of the 5matches. Or am I lieing?undecided

-Van Persie has only started just 3 or 4 matches this season and so far,he hasn't played a full 90mins in any of the matches(maybe in one of them),yet he has a goal. Compare to Costa?

-Di Maria has started and played the last 3matches and even at that,he hasn't completed a full 90mins so far and yet he has two goals and two assists to his name. Moreso,he is a winger/midfielder while Costa is a central forward/striker. Compare to Costa?

-Falcao has only played two matches so far. The 1st match(against QPR on his debut),he came as a 20minutes substitute and almost had a goal. The 2nd match,he started and played roughly more than 60minutes,yet he record an assist and almost had a goal. So far in both matches combined,he hasn't played a full 90mins yet he has an assist and two shots on target. Compare to Costa?

-Rooney has started all 5matches and has played full 90minutes in each of the,totalling 450minutes. And yet has two goals and less than 3 assist to his name. He has been our worst player in our forward line.

From the foregoing,it's obvious that the only player you can say Costa is better than as per total minutes played and number of goals scored,is Rooney! So don't be silly and childish to claim that Costa is better than Falcao,Rooney,Van Persie and Di Maria combined. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Alot of Chelsea fans keep saying that on Facebook! Don't bite me,abeg! How is Costa better than Cr7?grin

@bolded,come on! Are you out of your mind? Comparing Costa with Falcao is just ridiculous. When they were both at the Vicente Calderon,will you have been able to compare two of them side by side? No! Costa was lurking behind Falcao's shadow. It was only when Falcao left for Monaco that Costa begun to shine.grin

Now,coming to the EPL this season. It's even more ridiculous claiming that Rooney + Van Persie + Di Maria + Falcao = Costa. Just because Costa has more goals than four of them combined so far. That's childish!

Let me break it down for you. Both Chelsea and Man.United have played 5matches each,abi?

-Costa has started and COMPLETED all 5 EPL matches and played more than 90minutes in each of the 5matches. Or am I lieing?undecided

-Van Persie has only started just 3 or 4 matches this season and so far,he hasn't played a full 90mins in any of the matches(maybe in one of them),yet he has a goal. Compare to Costa?

-Di Maria has started and played the last 3matches and even at that,he hasn't completed a full 90mins so far and yet he has two goals and two assists to his name. Moreso,he is a winger/midfielder while Costa is a central forward/striker. Compare to Costa?

-Falcao has only played two matches so far. The 1st match(against QPR on his debut),he came as a 20minutes substitute and almost had a goal. The 2nd match,he started and played roughly more than 60minutes,yet he record an assist and almost had a goal. So far in both matches combined,he hasn't played a full 90mins yet he has an assist and two shots on target. Compare to Costa?

-Rooney has started all 5matches and has played full 90minutes in each of the,totalling 450minutes. And yet has two goals and less than 3 assist to his name. He has been our worst player in our forward line.

From the foregoing,it's obvious that the only player you can say Costa is better than as per total minutes played and number of goals scored,is Rooney! So don't be silly and childish to claim that Costa is better than Falcao,Rooney,Van Persie and Di Maria combined. grin

All these one na story, he say Costa get goal pass them as of present. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Alot of Chelsea fans keep saying that on Facebook! Don't bite me,abeg! How is Costa better than Cr7?grin

be more audible sir, we Can't hear from the table top undecided

please, next time, pass your messages across through Southampton, because we can't hear you directly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tval:

All these one na story, he say Costa get goal pass them as of present. Simple.
God Bless You my brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014

How does this story of yours change the fact that Costa has scored more goals than all those players combined this season??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2014
lol Costa gun na turbo contra's turbo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
GDM to the blue army

ATTENTION !!!¡!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Happy Birthday To Michael Ballack

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
This one na the Delta Team, where the Bravo Team? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Footballers whose appearance does
not
suit football:
* Mario Balotelli (Gangster/Rapper)
* didier drogba (Boxer)
* Gerald Pique (Taxi Driver)
* Bacary Sagna (Native doctor)
* Oliver Giroud (Modelling)
* Aristedi Bance (Armed Robber)
* Ramires (Sugar- cane seller)
* Scott Parker(Choir master)
* Raheem Sterling (Athletic)
* Daniel Agger (Art)
* Gervinho (native doctor)....
* kaka (evangelist)
* C.Ronaldo (Hollywood actor)
* Leo Messi (house boy)
* Frank Lampard(pastor)
* Daniel Sturigde (street boy)
* Gareth Bale (hunter)
* Karim Benzema (crown prince)
* Michael carrick (estate manager)
* David luiz (militant)
* welbeck (sales boy)
* Gary Çahill (pundit)
* Vincent Kompany (military)
* Wilfred bony (farmer)
* Yaya toure (bodygaurd)
* Petr cech (tailor)
* Neymar (modeling)
* hulk (rugby)
* suarez (vampire)
* Robin v.persie (banker)
* Mikel obi (hotel attendant)
* j.s park (kung fu actor)
* chicharito (chelsea manager)
* sanchez & diego costa (wrestlers)
* Di maria(Fulani Heardsman

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mohammed Salah completed 10/12 dribbles against Bolton setting a new highest completed dribbles in the Capital One Cup #CFC

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dhellake: Mohammed Salah completed 10/12 dribbles against Bolton setting a new highest completed dribbles in the Capital One Cup #CFC

Interesting.

He did his best on the nite, could have buried most of those chances Mr Andre kept wasting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Interesting.

He did his best on the nite, could have buried most of those chances Mr Andre kept wasting.
I don't Salah would have done any better, he's more wasteful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kick-off: Saturday 3pm
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Last season: Chelsea 2 Aston Villa 1
Referee P Dowd
This season: G 2, Y5, R 0, 2.50 cards per game
Odds H 2-9 A 16-1 D 6-1

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dhellake: I don't Salah would have done any better, he's more wasteful

Fella never seemed like one who was gonna give into profligacy.

He appeared sharp in that game and was close to grabbing a goal from outside the box.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dhellake: How does this story of yours change the fact that Costa has scored more goals than all those players combined this season??
Typical Chelsea fan! They won't face the main issue o,but they will twist everything to favour them. Smh.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.