Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11215413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (19962) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2015
bigkesh:
when did this thread become lamenting ground?? U miss road? Oga no one will console u here, na bashing
Bashing? Oo ni fe te! Who needs your consolation? I can even talk about Boxing on your useless thread since there is nothing else noteworthy to talk about

lordfalcao:
go to bayern munich thread and cry like Ewu please
Shut up you ewok! I post wherever I please. 100,000 of you cannot make me stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
homesteady:
I thought BoaTANK died on Wednesday!

Lmaoooooooooooo gringringrin
Haters, Y'all know yourselves!
Let them troll on a Champions League winner and World Champion like their trolling would take away his titles

Oo npe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2015
Eruditor:

I agreed with you until your last paragraph. Porto KOed united in 2004 by luck.

YUP!..... Scholesy's had a legitimate goal wrongly ruled out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:
Who dey vote for here?

UKIP.....Too many Foreigners stealing our jobs! angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 2:41pm On May 08, 2015
chic2pimp:

UKIP.....Too many Foreigners stealing our jobs! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
Foreigners? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2015
See? This is why I need Manyoo in the UCL next season, good representation.

It's not end of season yet and they've already snapped up the best player in the Eredivisie, Memphis Depay.

One can't trust Liverpool with a bountiful transfer kitty. The last time they had to go massive, they utterly defined profligacy.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Citeh and Manyoo for Elite Europe.

Trust the manucians to land yet another good player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin All those Memes really pained Boateng.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
AirborneLacer:
See? This is why I need Manyoo in the UCL next season, good representation.

It's not end of season yet and they've already snapped up the best player in the Eredivisie, Memphis Depay.

One can't trust Liverpool with a bountiful transfer kitty. The last time they had to go massive, they utterly defined profligacy.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Citeh and Manyoo for Elite Europe.

Trust the manucians to land yet another good player.

Very right! I dont like ManU at all but we need them in the Champions league..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
"I have sent Mourinho a message but I don't know if he has received it because he is always changing his number.

"But I want to wish Jose my congratulations for winning the championship.

"It is well deserved I think. When you look at the statistics, you can't doubt that they are deserved champions."

- Van Gaal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
SailorXY:
Foreigners? cheesy cheesy cheesy

'Ultranationalist' or 'choc-ice'? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2015
“In his first season for Atlético, Griezmann has already crossed the 20-goal-mark,” said Kroos. “That alone speaks volumes.

“Whoever can score that many goals in Spain, can also do that in Germany. Bayern's style of play might differ from that of Atlético, but a really good player can play in every system.”

Toni Kroos on Grizzyman grin

Source: Telegraph.co.uk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
AirborneLacer:
"I have sent Mourinho a message but I don't know if he has received it because he is always changing his number.

"But I want to wish Jose my congratulations for winning the championship.

"It is well deserved I think. When you look at the statistics, you can't doubt that they are deserved champions."

- Van Gaal

People like Pep and Arsene wenger dey too disturb am grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
A40:

Bashing? Oo ni fe te! Who needs your consolation? I can even talk about Boxing on your useless thread since there is nothing else noteworthy to talk about

Shut up you ewok! I post wherever I please. 100,000 of you cannot make me stop
cry cry baby
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2015
A40:

Let them troll on a Champions League winner and World Champion like their trolling would take away his titles

Oo npe
he is still crying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:57pm On May 08, 2015
TreQuartista:

'Ultranationalist' or 'choc-ice'? lipsrsealed

You know he was being sarcastic right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
What do you boys think about signing Charlie Austin to duke it out for the number 2 spot.

Proven goal scorer who will going for cheap in summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:

You know he was being sarcastic right?
Ewo n'nu won? Tailor abi ChickenShrimp? tongue cheesy
Anyhow shar, me ma nor take am personnal o. Make una nor so mi lenu. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:
What do you boys think about signing Charlie Austin to duke it out for the number 2 spot.

Proven goal scorer who will going for cheap in summer

I prefer Bamford for that number 2 spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:39pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

I prefer Bamford for that number 2 spot.

Bamford over Austin?

Say who die?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Bamford over Austin?
Say who die?
Bamford has the zeal to stake a claim for a starting spot at Chelsea!
We are looking at a potential Harry Kane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:48pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

Bamford has the zeal to stake a claim for a starting spot at Chelsea!

We are looking at a potential Harry Kane.

Bamford has done nothing to even suggest that he's a 10-goal a season striker in EPL. Lukaku was scoring for fun on loan in the EPL and still didn't make the grade.

Meanwhile Austin has 17 goals in the EPL playing for a relegation team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Bamford has done nothing to even suggest that he's a 10-goal a season striker in EPL. Lukaku was scoring for fun on loan in the EPL and still didn't make the grade.

Meanwhile Austin has 17 goals in the EPL playing for a relegation team.

Well I stand to be proved wrong because I believe many Spurs fans would be thinking exactly like this when Kane was given the chance initially.

Talking about Lukaku, how has he fared in Everton this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
homesteady:
I thought BoaTANK died on Wednesday!

Lmaoooooooooooo gringringrin
Haters, Y'all know yourselves!
He has been found

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
timbros:

Well I stand to be proved wrong because I believe many Spurs fans would be thinking exactly like this when Kane was given the chance initially.

Talking about Lukaku, how has he fared in Everton this season?

Not to badly to be honest. Everton as a team has regressed.

P.s Kane was a gamble forced by Adebayor and Soldado's combined ineptitude. He wasn't given a chance because he 'deserved' it. He got his chance because my grandmother is better than his competitors.

Bamford is a 19 goal striker in a championship team competing for promotion

Austin is a 17 goal striker in an EPL team fighting relegation

It's a no brainer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2015
Bamford needs minutes. He wont get that at Chelsea. He should go on loan again.

I don't want a central striker as no2 striker either. He will sit on the bench till eternity.

I want an Anelka type of player, who can play wide most of the season, then deputise as no 9 when Costa is injured.

I'm thinking of Lacazette or Aubameyang.

Even the third striker should be able to play wide to get some minutes eg Kevin Mirallas.

Either that or a really old man as 3rd striker. . . . a good pro who doesn't need minutes to boost his confidence eg Lambert.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40pm On May 08, 2015
Ibime:

I don't want a central striker as no2 striker either. He will sit on the bench till eternity.

I want an Anelka type of player, who can play wide most of the season, then deputise as no 9 when Costa is injured.

Even the third striker should be able to play wide to get some minutes eg Kevin Mirallas.

Either that or a really old man as 3rd striker. . . . a good pro who doesn't need minutes to boost his confidence eg Lambert.

I like Aubameyang, and I see your point about a wide forward but we're currently overstocked on wingers.

Charlie Austin can't cost more than 12 mill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:

I like Aubameyang, and I see your point about a wide forward but we're currently overstocked on wingers.

Charlie Austin can't cost more than 12 mill

Sell those mohfuckas. . . .I mean Cuadrado.

If we get players who can play numerous positions, I see no reason why we cannot prosecute a season with 19 outfield players only, of which 3 or 4 are academy grads.

I'm thinking for the 4 attacking positions, we only need 7 players for 4 positions.

1. Hazard, 2. Fabregas, 3. Willian, 4. Mirallas, 5. Aubameyang, 6. Traore and 7. Costa.

Hazard, Willian, Mirallas, Aubameyang, Traore can play wing.

Fabregas or Willian can play no10

Costa, Aubameyang, Mirallas and Traore can play no 9.

You would not lack cover in the positions, and no one would have to die on the bench either like Remy, Schurrle and Salah have been doing recently.

If Pep is not feeling Thomas Muller, even better. . . . he can play all 3 positions also.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
Nobody cares to know if coogar is alright.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Emaprince:
Nobody cares to know if coogar is alright.

no one keh, i asked about him, but no one said anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
Nihilist:

Not to badly to be honest. Everton as a team has regressed.

P.s Kane was a gamble forced by Adebayor and Soldado's combined ineptitude. He wasn't given a chance because he 'deserved' it. He got his chance because my grandmother is better than his competitors.

Bamford is a 19 goal striker in a championship team competing for promotion

Austin is a 17 goal striker in an EPL team fighting relegation

It's a no brainer

I watched Bamford vs Man City in the FA cup and I must say I was really impressed with his game play.

He isn't a bad gamble to take.

Don't get me wrong. Austin is a wonderful player considering his goal haul compared to the team he plays in BUT honestly I don't see much about him. He is the type of player I call a one-season-player. Andy Carroll comes to mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2015
Ibime:

Another GOOD option.

Sell Cuadrado? Haba....

Give him time bro. Not everyone blends in to EPL easily like Costa etc... I bet you will be singing his praises by next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (19962) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.