Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10455819 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (19126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:32am On May 07, 2015
Emaprince:
are you blind?

Do you think this is the best barca team ever?

The best barcelona team reigned in 2009-2013. The team that had xavi, iniesta, bosquet and pedro all in their prime. Can you compare rakitic to xavi of last 3 seasons? Btw, chelsea defeated the best barca team with 10men.

Truth here is that pep can NEVER perform when he's facing a team that has a slight advantage. He can't defend.

I didn't expect bayern to be trashed, honestly because, the likes of goetze, muller and lewi are top players who are supposed to cause problem in barca's defence. Plus bayern's midfield is supposed to match barca's

Once again, its clear that pep can not perform without his star men- messi at barca, robben at bayern.

Show us where Chelsea BEAT barcelona with 10 men or keep quiet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2015
Debroslink:

Show us where Chelsea BEAT barcelona with 10 men or keep quiet.

24 April 2012

Barcelona 2 (agg 2-3) 2 Chelsea

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
Emaprince:
are you blind?

Do you think this is the best barca team ever?

The best barcelona team reigned in 2009-2013. The team that had xavi, iniesta, bosquet and pedro all in their prime. Can you compare rakitic to xavi of last 3 seasons? Btw, chelsea defeated the best barca team with 10men.

Truth here is that pep can NEVER perform when he's facing a team that has a slight advantage. He can't defend.

I didn't expect bayern to be trashed, honestly because, the likes of goetze, muller and lewi are top players who are supposed to cause problem in barca's defence. Plus bayern's midfield is supposed to match barca's

Once again, its clear that pep can not perform without his star men- messi at barca, robben at bayern.

This Barca team definitely attacks better than Pep's Barca and that is down to MSN really. In 2009-2013 Barca heavily relied on Messi. As we can see today, Suarez did the job against City and PSG and now Messi has done it against Bayern. That's the difference.

Comparing Rakitic to Xavi doesn't cut it. Barca had only 48% of the ball yesterday but they won the game 3-0. This would never have happened in Pep's day. Barca have made up in attack what they have lost in Midfield.

Mou could not KO LFC but Avram Grant did. So is Avram now better than Mou? 2009 Barca also KOed Chelsea. What's the fuss?

Pep is like Messi- they are guilty of their own high standards. If Pep wins, they'd say it is his players not him. If he loses, they still blame him. Dortmund thrashed Madrid 4-1 at their home ground, why didn't Mou park the bus and lose just 1nil?

Bayern's Midfield matched Barcas. Till 76mins Pep's tactics worked. As a Barca fan, I was scared we would draw because we had missed 2 good chances in the first half. If Pep's players make an individual mistake why should he be blamed? Did you blame Blanc when Luiz was getting nutmegged? Did you ask Blanc why he didn't park the bus? Cut Pep some slack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
FBS:
^^^You guys are wicked! whaaaaaaaaaaaat! grin

@dyabman, bros how now? cheesy

I dey oo, I just dey enjoy ow things dey flow for hia as we just finish d burial of boa-tilapia fish wey wan swim for camp nou , and his master Dayo for embarrassing himself ATLAST !!

How Russia dey treat u ? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

Thought I was the only one experiencing it

Dmcdad wetin your comment do our thread oh
Me sef dey wonder ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy I wan make post, e come dey tell ne error. Not knowing say the post still enter. E be like say e don due to create another one to continue from ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Eruditor:

This Barca team definitely attacks better than Pep's Barca and that is down to MSN really. In 2009-2013 Barca heavily relied on Messi. As we can see today, Suarez did the job against City and PSG and now Messi has done it against Bayern. That's the difference.

Comparing Rakitic to Xavi doesn't cut it. Barca had only 48% of the ball yesterday but they won the game 3-0. This would never have happened in Pep's day. Barca have made up in attack what they have lost in Midfield.

Mou could not KO LFC but Avram Grant did. So is Avram now better than Mou? 2009 Barca also KOed Chelsea. What's the fuss?

Pep is like Messi- they are guilty of their own high standards. If Pep wins, they'd say it is his players not him. If he loses, they still blame him. Dortmund thrashed Madrid 4-1 at their home ground, why didn't Mou park the bus and lose just 1nil?

Bayern's Midfield matched Barcas. Till 76mins Pep's tactics worked. As a Barca fan, I was scared we would draw because we had missed 2 good chances in the first half. If Pep's players make an individual mistake why should he be blamed? Did you blame Blanc when Luiz was getting nutmegged? Did you ask Blanc why he didn't park the bus? Cut Pep some slack.
Spot on jare.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
1 shot on target for 90 minutes... But people be like it was an exciting end to end stuff.... The game was boring, only the trickery and flair of Neymar n Messi saved the day... Na why na Messi we dey praise, not the barca performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
shocked lipsrsealedshocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
mithel:
1 shot on target for 90 minutes... But people be like it was an exciting end to end stuff.... The game was boring, only the trickery and flair of Neymar n Messi saved the day... Na why na Messi we dey praise, not the barca performance
same here. Messi's brilliance seperated both teams.

Take messi out of that barca team and bayern might have won.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
Eruditor:

I disagree @ the bolded.

Pep's tactics seem to work only because of Neuer's heroics. Barca should easily have been 3 nil up at half time if not for Neuer.

Who the heck plays a high line 3 man defence against Barca and hope to survive? Playing Rafinha/Boateng/Bernat to man mark Neymar/Suarez/Messi is the most stupidest decision Pep made. Okay if you want to play a 3 man defence, why not call on the experience of Lahm?

Infact Pep was man marking all over the pitch, a tactic that plays into Barca's hand.

Pep killed the game entirely.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
dyabman:
Any transfer speculation about chelsea ? Who r we buyin or selling..

@nateevs

Ow far , been a long time bro, you've been inconsistent on the thread, wassup man ?

FBS nko ?

Big bros. I have been very busy with work man.
But I have to find time for a few post after winning the league. cheesy

Also, nothing beats laughing at Dayo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Man Utd to sign Delay, wouldn't have mind us signing the boy though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
TreQuartista:
DEAD. . .

HIS BURIAL! cry

This 5hit is glorious!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:42pm On May 07, 2015
dyabman:

How Russia dey treat u ? grin
All is good bro. Weather is just brilliant. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:47pm On May 07, 2015
timbros:

24 April 2012

Barcelona 2 (agg 2-3) 2 Chelsea

tongue

You showed 2 scorelines. Which of them did u play Barca with 10 men?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
timbros:

I disagree @ the bolded.

Pep's tactics seem to work only because of Neuer's heroics. Barca should easily have been 3 nil up at half time if not for Neuer.

Who the heck plays a high line 3 man defence against Barca and hope to survive? Playing Rafinha/Boateng/Bernat to man mark Neymar/Suarez/Messi is the most stupidest decision Pep made. Okay if you want to play a 3 man defence, why not call on the experience of Lahm?

Infact Pep was man marking all over the pitch, a tactic that plays into Barca's hand.

I am surprised you got 2 likes on this post. Some people just like anything anti-pep shaaa.

So should Bayern have played without a keeper? Heroics indeed. Should I also say Bayern would have won save for Mascherano's heroics? Should I also say Bayern lost because of Neuer's unheroics?

So when Inter beat Barca in 2010 Zanetti, Etoo, Samuel, Maicon didn't perform defensive heroics? The Ref didn't perform legitimate-goal-cancellation heroics?

Oga, save the pseudo-analysis. As long as Barca didn't score till 76mins. Then Pep's tactics worked till then. Afterall, Messi missed a penalty, Alexis' goal ruled off, Pedro hit the bar and Cech performed Heroics yet some people were bragging on this thread how Di Matteo beat Pep. Would I be amiss to say Di Matteo's tactics didn't work save all the aforementioned excuses?

Did PSG not beat Mou 1-3 in 2014? Ok so because Chelsea won 2-0 in the second leg the first loss is excused seeing that the blessed Mou does not lose with expressive results?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bundesligabest: 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
timbros:

I disagree @ the bolded.

Stupid tactics from a ninja with no clue how to play the game if his team doesn't have the ball.

Here's what the papers had to say about it. . . .

They had recovered from a frankly lunatic opening gambit by Guardiola to enjoy the lion's share of second-half possession.
Munich had 53 per cent possession but not a shot on target. Some will cite this as evidence that not all contests need pragmatism of stifling strategy but the reality is Guardiola decided to slug it out, and lost.
This was actually evidence that it is not always the wisest move to go toe-to-toe with a superior opponent. Munich tried to play Barcelona's game but were a paler, inferior version. They didn't have Messi. It's not the same without Messi.

Faced with Messi, Suarez and Neymar – a trio of players with 108 goals between them this season – Guardiola decided to go with three at the back.
Rafinha, Medhi Benatia and Boateng were strung out across a very overstretched line, the logic of which seemed lost on all but Munich's master coach. It allowed the visitors to man-mark seemingly all over the field, to press high and deny Barcelona possession, but there was one problem with the plan.
It was nuts.
After 20 minutes of mayhem during which time Suarez had gone through one on one, Neymar had a chance deflected off the line and Messi had curled a shot just wide, Guardiola appeared to have a moment of clarity. 'Oh yes,' he recalled, 'I remember why you don't go three at the back against Barcelona. It's nuts.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3070826/Barcelona-3-0-Bayern-Munich-Champions-League-semi-final-Lionel-Messi-nets-deadly-double-Neymar-grabs-late-make-unhappy-return-Nou-Camp-Pep-Guardiola.html#ixzz3ZTBYtxKR

Zlatan Ibrahimovic used to call him 'The Philosopher' but Pep Guardiola looked more like a mad professor in the first half against Barcelona on Wednesday night, frantically signalling to his Bayern Munich players to change the shape of the team after a flurry of early chances.
The experiment to play with three at the back lasted just 15 minutes. Gary Lineker called the high pressing tactical suicide and Javier Mascherano said after the game: 'We know that Pep always plays to win whoever the opposition are and they came to press high but sometimes when you do that you take a risk and we know we have players up front who can make a difference.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3071795/Pep-Guardiola-set-Bayern-Munich-wrong-against-Barcelona-quickly-fixed-s-leaky-defence-genius-Lionel-Messi-destroyed-plan.html#ixzz3ZT9rDtKk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
The ones wey talk say dem sabi park bus did not make it past the 2nd round and yes the Boa-TANK is still better than Terry

Like Terry has not been disgraced by lesser players. FOH

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
Bundesligabest:

Stupid tactics from a ninja with no clue how to play the game if his team doesn't have the ball.

Here's what the papers had to say about it. . . .

They had recovered from a frankly lunatic opening gambit by Guardiola to enjoy the lion's share of second-half possession.
Munich had 53 per cent possession but not a shot on target. Some will cite this as evidence that not all contests need pragmatism of stifling strategy but the reality is Guardiola decided to slug it out, and lost.
This was actually evidence that it is not always the wisest move to go toe-to-toe with a superior opponent. Munich tried to play Barcelona's game but were a paler, inferior version. They didn't have Messi. It's not the same without Messi.

Faced with Messi, Suarez and Neymar – a trio of players with 108 goals between them this season – Guardiola decided to go with three at the back.
Rafinha, Medhi Benatia and Boateng were strung out across a very overstretched line, the logic of which seemed lost on all but Munich's master coach. It allowed the visitors to man-mark seemingly all over the field, to press high and deny Barcelona possession, but there was one problem with the plan.
It was nuts.
After 20 minutes of mayhem during which time Suarez had gone through one on one, Neymar had a chance deflected off the line and Messi had curled a shot just wide, Guardiola appeared to have a moment of clarity. 'Oh yes,' he recalled, 'I remember why you don't go three at the back against Barcelona. It's nuts.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3070826/Barcelona-3-0-Bayern-Munich-Champions-League-semi-final-Lionel-Messi-nets-deadly-double-Neymar-grabs-late-make-unhappy-return-Nou-Camp-Pep-Guardiola.html#ixzz3ZTBYtxKR

Zlatan Ibrahimovic used to call him 'The Philosopher' but Pep Guardiola looked more like a mad professor in the first half against Barcelona on Wednesday night, frantically signalling to his Bayern Munich players to change the shape of the team after a flurry of early chances.
The experiment to play with three at the back lasted just 15 minutes. Gary Lineker called the high pressing tactical suicide and Javier Mascherano said after the game: 'We know that Pep always plays to win whoever the opposition are and they came to press high but sometimes when you do that you take a risk and we know we have players up front who can make a difference.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3071795/Pep-Guardiola-set-Bayern-Munich-wrong-against-Barcelona-quickly-fixed-s-leaky-defence-genius-Lionel-Messi-destroyed-plan.html#ixzz3ZT9rDtKk

So which of these Pep error caused the team to lose 3-0

In the 15mins of the tactical blunder the scoreline remained at 0-0 Until the 77th min when Neuer and Bernat decided to Bleep things up and throw the ball while everyone else was gathered round the referee for Neymars dive

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Eruditor:

I am surprised you got 2 likes on this post. Some people just like anything anti-pep shaaa.

So should Bayern have played without a keeper? Heroics indeed. Should I also say Bayern would have won save for Mascherano's heroics? Should I also say Bayern lost because of Neuer's unheroics?

So when Inter beat Barca in 2010 Zanetti, Etoo, Samuel, Maicon didn't perform defensive heroics? The Ref didn't perform legitimate-goal-cancellation heroics?

Oga, save the pseudo-analysis. As long as Barca didn't score till 76mins. Then Pep's tactics worked till then. Afterall, Messi missed a penalty, Alexis' goal ruled off, Pedro hit the bar and Cech performed Heroics yet some people were bragging on this thread how Di Matteo beat Pep. Would I be amiss to say Di Matteo's tactics didn't work save all the aforementioned excuses?

Did PSG not beat Mou 1-3 in 2014? Ok so because Chelsea won 2-0 in the second leg the first loss is excused seeing that the blessed Mou does not lose with expressive results?

RDM's tactic against Barca was defend DEEP, hit at the counter. And it worked perfectly for him.

Pep played a high line with 3 defenders which didn't work for him because the defence was split open twice or thrice in the first half opening the way for a Barca attacker vs Neuer one on one. At those very one on one moments, was it Pep's tactic that prevented certain goal? Or was it Neuer's heroics?

Ask yourself why Pep reverted to a 4 man defence at a point if his plan was really working for him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
@bundesligabest thank you my brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2015
Debroslink:
You showed 2 scorelines. Which of them did u play Barca with 10 men?
I posted one scoreline bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:12pm On May 07, 2015
timbros:

RDM's tactic against Barca was defend DEEP, hit at the counter. And it worked perfectly for him.

Pep played a high line with 3 defenders which didn't work for him because the defence was split open twice or thrice in the first half opening the way for a Barca attacker vs Neuer one on one. At those very one on one moments, was it Pep's tactic that prevented certain goal? Or was it Neuer's heroics?

Ask yourself why Pep reverted to a 4 man defence at a point if his plan was really working for him.

Barca led 2-0 with RDMs tactics in place. Barca hit the cross bar. Barca had copious chances. Barca missed a penalty. Barca had a legitimate goal ruled off. So for which of these did RDMs tactics work for?

Your analysis will keep being flawed until you realise that Barca didn't score Bayern until the defence became a 4-man one. So in reality, it was when he switched to what the pseudo-analysts said, that he had problems.

Btw, Messi's first goal was it as a result of Pep's tactics, Messi's brilliance or Neuer's un-heroics? Pick one. You can't have all 3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2015
Eruditor:

Barca led 2-0 with RDMs tactics in place. Barca hit the cross bar. Barca had copious chances. Barca missed a penalty. Barca had a legitimate goal ruled off. So for which of these did RDMs tactics work for?

Your analysis will keep being flawed until you realise that Barca didn't score Bayern until the defence became a 4-man one. So in reality, it was when he switched to what the pseudo-analysts said, that he had problems.

Btw, Messi's first goal was it as a result of Pep's tactics, Messi's brilliance or Neuer's un-heroics? Pick one. You can't have all 3.

Let me pretend I didn't read the bolded.

RDM's tactics worked for him because he got the goals he needed THROUGH COUNTER ATTACKS and progressed. Did Pep get what he wanted in last night's match? Not even an away goal.

Messi's first goal was as a result of Bernat/Boateng sloppiness. Watch the replay again. Look at Neuer's immediate reaction as soon as the ball went in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:51pm On May 07, 2015
timbros:

Let me pretend I didn't read the bolded.

RDM's tactics worked for him because he got the goals he needed THROUGH COUNTER ATTACKS and progressed. Did Pep get what he wanted in last night's match? Not even an away goal.

Messi's first goal was as a result of Bernat/Boateng sloppiness. Watch the replay again. Look at Neuer's immediate reaction as soon as the ball went in.

RDMs tactics worked because he qualified. C'est fini. So now you understand why all that talk of Neuer making heroic saves is bafflegab. If the game had ended at the 76th min, Pep's tactics would have been adjudged to work.

So why didn't Pep's tactics work? You said it in your last paragraph: Bernat made a mistake, Neuer released the ball too early, Messi took an unprecedented shot. What about the second goal? Boateng slipped and Messi was brilliant. So please cut Pep the slack I have been cadging you all to do since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:05pm On May 07, 2015
Eruditor:

RDMs tactics worked because he qualified. C'est fini. So now you understand why all that talk of Neuer making heroic saves is bafflegab. If the game had ended at the 76th min, Pep's tactics would have been adjudged to work.

So why didn't Pep's tactics work? You said it in your last paragraph: Bernat made a mistake, Neuer released the ball too early, Messi took an unprecedented shot. What about the second goal? Boateng slipped and Messi was brilliant. So please cut Pep the slack I have been cadging you all to do since.

All your talk has been nullified by Macsherano who was hiding somewhere in Barcelona that day.

Hear him:
"We knew that Pep always in any pitch and any stadium will try to win, will try to play,” he said. “They come to press higher but sometimes when you go and press high you take [a] risk, and we know that we have a lot of people in front with quality to make the difference."

Pep came with tactics to win and flopped big time. His aggressive man marking and high press were his undoing. You would only have half a point if Pep came to draw or park the bus.

Pep Flopped. End of.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Me sef dey wonder ooooo.cheesycheesycheesy I wan make post, e come dey tell ne error. Not knowing say the post still enter. E be like say e don due to create another one to continue from ooooo.

Create new thread ke? When e never even enter 800 pages. Sebi honeric01 na mod sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

Create new thread ke? When e never even enter 800 pages. Sebi honeric01 na mod sef

Make e continue o..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
Nihilist:

All your talk has been nullified by Macsherano who was hiding somewhere in Barcelona that day.

Hear him:
"We knew that Pep always in any pitch and any stadium will try to win, will try to play,” he said. “They come to press higher but sometimes when you go and press high you take [a] risk, and we know that we have a lot of people in front with quality to make the difference."

Pep came with tactics to win and flopped big time. His aggressive man marking and high press were his undoing. You would only have half a point if Pep came to draw or park the bus.

Pep Flopped. End of.

Moot.

So which of the significantly conceded goals yesterday was as a result of pushing high or trying to win? How many times did you see Lahm run towards the flanks only to turn back and give a back pass? How many passes were vertical from Bayern? Probably none. All I saw Bayern do was win the ball and pass horizontally (sometimes without purpose). 76 mins and it was ok.

Like I said before a coach could play 2 defenders and push his whole team way beyond the centre circle into the opponents half. But if he concedes via a corner kick, you cannot blame his tactics for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
honeric01:

Make e continue o..
Na so oh #bringbackourthread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
barackohandso:

Then make him help us out na. Haba. The thing don tire me ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:07pm On May 07, 2015
mithel:
In the official stat, they didn't record any shot on goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (19126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.