Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10436336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its for this same reason that I didnt learn how to ride a bicycle. I didnt learn when I was young, when I went for NYSC the opportunity came and I told people I will rather trek than break leg from bicycle fall, What will I tell people that in my 20's I got a fracture riding bicycle or worse still enter trailer mouth

Bwuahahahaha.....u no even shame say u no fit ride bycicle? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

I remember your boss calling the arsenal 2nd leg, a concluded game after arsenal won second leg, as if you gave it away. Mufutau like you didn't raise a finger to refute it. Meanwhile, will you back the other emboldened line with your #50k march salary against 500 usd ? If your line is correct in all totality you become richer tomorrow morning. Dont start shaking like malnourished togolese goat o. Game?
If the intensity of your daftness was not hotter than Abuja sun right now you would be able to differentiate fans bragging from potential events on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its for this same reason that I didnt learn how to ride a bicycle. I didnt learn when I was young, when I went for NYSC the opportunity came and I told people I will rather trek than break leg from bicycle fall, What will I tell people that in my 20's I got a fracture riding bicycle or worse still enter trailer mouth

Old man. You no dey shame. You no fit ride bike. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha.....u no even shame say u no fit ride bycicle? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Apari lies shamelessly at will and is fond of pulling facts out of his arsecrack you think he will feel shame over a bicycle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:

nateevs:
Old man. You no dey shame. You no fit ride bike. grin grin grin

WHo bicycle epp. I will rather walk jare, How I wan explain to people that I broke a leg riding bike? I already have enough scars on my shin from football

I dont do anything that involves any form of risk again

I dont even swim sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHo bicycle epp. I will rather walk jare, How I wan explain to people that I broke a leg riding bike? I already have enough scars on my shin from football

I dont even swim sef
That bicycle na dead. If one must die at least die like a G on top a powerbike.

Swimming though is a very important life skill. Plus na the highest exercise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
A40:

That bicycle na dead. If one must die at least die like a G on top a powerbike.

Swimming though is a very important life skill. Plus na the highest exercise

I wont even do powerbike, Anything not an enclosed vehicle that can stand slight collision i no dey follow do

You know say you be riverine person, when I small I don sneak go swim before and dem burst me for house because of my red eye after flogging gave me lecture of many people who died inside water since than any water wey pass shower I no dey do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Bale isn't better than Hazard.
But he is... Faster, stronger, better header, better finisher, stronger mentality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont even swim sef

Lol...... I feel you though, with age and responsibilities one natural tend to reduce his or her exposure to unnecessary risk.

I don't do no late night runs again as long as I dey Naija. I no play soccer again bcuz I no fit cum turn cripple for ball wey no dey bring in money. I don finally stop beer n alcohol generally(at least for now). Plus, I generally avoid anywhere I see unrest or hear say wahala dey, I can't shout.

Burr u for try dey swim na....that one na correct exercise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:

Lol...... I feel you though, with age and responsibilities one natural tend to reduce his or her exposure to unnecessary risk.

I don't do no late night runs again as long as I dey Naija. I no play soccer again bcuz I no fit cum turn cripple for ball wey no dey bring in money. I don finally stop beer n alcohol generally(at least for now). Plus, I generally avoid anywhere I see unrest or hear say wahala dey, I can't shout.

Burr u for try dey swim na....that one na correct exercise.

Same here bro, I have come a long way and invested too much in my life than to just jam one afowofa mishap Night runs minimal, soccer minimal, alcohol reduced to minimum, car racing no, exercise na just jogging sef.

If I hear loud sound na me go first disappear.

Swimming, I don pass the age I should learn. And when I dey Naija na so we go do parole for one beach La champaign tropicana, everyone was getting on a boat into the ocean, I refused na so one of the guys wey enter their boat capsized and it was the local lifeguards who had to jump into the water to save them.

You don see the kain bone injuries Ibime and nateevs dey get on top soccer? which account I wan write that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
randomperson:

But he is... Faster, stronger, better header, better finisher, stronger mentality
Faster,Stronger,Better Header.

What the fück is this? undecided

FIFA??

If he didn't play for Madrid he would not be mentioned in the same sentence as Hazard sef.

The disrespect. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
randomperson:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/apr/28/tottenham-gareth-bale-pfa-player-of-year

I dont think you know the meaning of back to back ?

A40:

If the intensity of your daftness was not hotter than Abuja sun right now you would be able to differentiate fans bragging from potential events on the pitch

Mufutau, leave abuja sun alone. Back your claim that ribery had only 4 assists with your salary and stand the chance of winning 500usd. Dont be a ninny, this is your chance to opt out of recession. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Premier League in 2017:

Most tackles won: N'Golo Kanté (34)
Most interceptions: David Luiz (32)
Most passes: Cesar Azpilicueta (538)

Man u fans oya catch diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Mufutau, leave abuja sun alone. Back your claim that ribery had only 4 assists with your salary and stand the chance of winning 500usd. Dont be a ninny, this is your chance to opt out of recession. grin

If you show that in the Bayern treble winning season If you show that Ribery has more direct contribution(Goals and assists) than Muller in the CL then you win $500
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by randomperson: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Faster,Stronger,Better Header.

What the fück is this? undecided

FIFA??

If he didn't play for Madrid he would not be mentioned in the same sentence as Hazard sef.

The disrespect. lipsrsealed

You're not giving any reasons why we should consider hazard the better player... Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
randomperson:

You're not giving any reasons why we should consider hazard the better player... Or are we just supposed to take your word for it?
Bale can't dribble, deny him space and the dude is close to useless.Has amazing athleticism, but lacks a lot in footwork or technical skill.

Jordi Alba takes him to sleep in every Clasico,because he tries to get past Alba with pace and loses 95% of the time.

Jesus Christ...Haven't seen a footballer with little ability rated so highly. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Bale can't dribble, deny him space and the dude is close to useless.Has amazing athleticism, but lacks a lot in footwork or technical skill.

Jordi Alba takes him to sleep in every Clasico,because he tries to get past Alba with pace and loses 95% of the time.

Jesus Christ...Haven't seen a footballer with little ability rated so highly. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you don de mad

bale is ahead of neymar and hazard

don't rate hazard ahead of bale again(compare him with diving machine neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
you don de mad

bale is ahead of neymar and hazard

don't rate hazard ahead of bale again(compare him with diving machine neymar
Bale hasn't scored against the top5 in LaLiga since his arrival.

Went 2 years in a CL campaign with 0 goals.Off you go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:
Bale hasn't scored against the top5 in LaLiga since his arrival.
Went 2 years in a CL campaign with 0 goals.Off you go.
THRASH

BALE 2 UCL
NEYMAR 1UCL
HAZARD 0
BALE>NEYMAR>HAZARD

UCL IS THE MAIN TIN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

If you show that in the Bayern treble winning season If you show that Ribery has more direct contribution(Goals and assists) than Muller in the CL then you win $500

Lemme finish with your boy first. he brought out ribery's assist stat, i want him to make money off it. Help me pull him out of his bariga hole cheesy

LordEmperoris1:
THRASH

BALE 2 UCL

NEYMAR 1UCL

HAZARD 0

BALE>NEYMAR>HAZARD

UCL IS THE MAIN TIN

cheesy bykebyke, can you see problems dayo has prepared for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
THRASH

BALE 2 UCL

NEYMAR 1UCL

HAZARD 0

BALE>NEYMAR>HAZARD

UCL IS THE MAIN TIN
Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
bykebyke:

Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed

Bookmarked.

cc A40 , ramuzaki raumdeuter, chic2pimp , pkasso , dmcdad, debroslink, coded01, chelseafan1 , all 5 man utd fans. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

cheesy bykebyke, can you see problems dayo has prepared for you?
What problems? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Same here bro, I have come a long way and invested too much in my life than to just jam one afowofa mishap Night runs minimal, soccer minimal, alcohol reduced to minimum, car racing no, exercise na just jogging sef.

If I hear loud sound na me go first disappear.

Swimming, I don pass the age I should learn. And when I dey Naija na so we go do parole for one beach La champaign tropicana, everyone was getting on a boat into the ocean, I refused na so one of the guys wey enter their boat capsized and it was the local lifeguards who had to jump into the water to save them.

You don see the kain bone injuries Ibime and nateevs dey get on top soccer? which account I wan write that

Rflmao na rili which account you wan write that one..... bwuahahahaha.

Omo e better pass say person advice himself to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Bookmarked.

cc A40 , ramuzaki raumdeuter, chic2pimp , pkasso , dmcdad, debroslink, coded01, chelseafan1 , all 5 man utd fans. cheesy

Did he really say that, Raumdeuter must not see this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
Premier League in 2017:

Most tackles won: N'Golo Kanté (34)
Most interceptions: David Luiz (32)
Most passes: Cesar Azpilicueta (538)

Man u fans oya catch diabetes.

Let us see the number of tackles and interceptions won by Matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
airmark:

Bookmarked.

Lol...... so bykebyke too don learn how to shift post cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let us see the number of tackles and interceptions won by Matic.

grin cheesy you are still on matic case? so wetin happen to all nateevs explanation?

Abeg free matic ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
LordEmperoris1:
THRASH

BALE 2 UCL

NEYMAR 1UCL

HAZARD 0

BALE>NEYMAR>HAZARD

UCL IS THE MAIN TIN
Valdez 3 UCL titles

Cech 1 UCL title

Van Der Sar 1 UCL Title

Buffon 0 UCL titles

Based on your logic So Valdez>Cech= Van Der Sar > Buffon

Jesus!..How I wish Seun charges 50k per post,We won't really be seeing trash here...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

I wont even do powerbike, Anything not an enclosed vehicle that can stand slight collision i no dey follow do

You know say you be riverine person, when I small I don sneak go swim before and dem burst me for house because of my red eye after flogging gave me lecture of many people who died inside water since than any water wey pass shower I no dey do
Me sef just dey make mouth. Powerbike ke. How many my mama born? I don do Go-Karting for GET Arena that year sha. And it was always mad fun

Lol when you dey riverine area and see small boys like Atom Ant wey dey call you Uncle dey enter water like eja, shame go catch you to learn by force. Funny enough na mainly for town I learn am small. Lagos Airport Hotel wey we dey find olosho and obo jibiti that year. 03-05 period
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
diggz:

Lol...... so bykebyke too don learn how to shift post cheesy
Shift post how?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThierryJay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.