Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal (5738 Views)

I Have Fallen In Love With Him But His Attitude Changed After A Call I Made / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / Chai! If I Were A Lady I Would Have Fallen For This Man! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
killz, just as the topic implies so you know we are meant to be together. I know it is online but your intelligent write ups, your good command of english, your personae, your charisma are all characteristics I like in my guy. To top it up you are the most intelligent man on nl. Men fear you, envy you, attack you but you are always fighting for justice, the truth and welfare of women on nl. I love you and on behalf of all the women on nl who cant express themselves thank you for everything. All the women here secretly wish they were in my position right now especially onila and sugardiva jealous women who want you but are not bold to tell you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by neyostica: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Goldieluks: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
OP so you are a woman??
Wonders shall never cease on this FAKE NL.

2 Likes

Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by kemiola89(f): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
@op dis your case is getting out of hand o, why not send him a private message instead
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
kemiola89: @op dis your case is getting out of hand o, why not send him a private message instead

I can see you are on queue but sorry to upset you, he is taken. bye bye!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
Goldieluks: OP so you are a woman??
Wonders shall never cease on this FAKE NL.

what is fake about liking a man on NL and going after it? am i missing something
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Op or hawtin, u need to deal with this outside and stop opening threads professing ur love. Killz won't like u doing this. Send him a private message, okay. I'm just trying to help u here. If u can't see that, then...
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
joeydozzy: Op or hawtin, u need to deal with this outside and stop opening threads professing ur love. Killz won't like u doing this. Send him a private message, okay. I'm just trying to help u here. If u can't see that, then...

monsieur pops chill out! whats the big deal, i like killz so what? i am going about it the wild way that the spirit! cool
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2012
hawtin:

monsieur pops chill out! whats the big deal, i like killz so what? i am going about it the wild way that the spirit! cool

u're going about it the wrong way that's all I'm saying.
I'm trying to be a friend here
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by iyatrustee(f): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2012
so u have to open a thread becos u have fallen foryourself killz? angry

3 Likes

Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by pendo89(f): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2012
oh lord
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by kilimanjaro(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2012
iyatrustee: so u have to open a thread becos u have fallen foryourself killz? angry
Their's something fishy!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by 190: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2012
iyatrustee: so u have to open a thread becos u have fallen foryourself killz? angry

grin grin grin
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by acidtalk: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2012
If this is TRUE, then I see absolutely nothing wrong in the poster coming to the open to declare are infatuation for killz.

If they don't come out, we same guys will say they are forming, now they did, we are crucifying her.

Abeg free the poster joh! Let her express her feelings.

@Poster, one thing you should know is some (so many) are the total opposite of what they put up, killz, mr coc*k (where on this earth is that as5hole? Lol!), mobo444 (heard he is in jail in cambodia for rape), and a whole lot of other mean guys here are in nature soft, lilly hearted guys who don't practice half of what they writeup in here.

Killz might be the total oppisite you know (just assuming though), might be a rape, clepto, woman batterer, violent, greedy fellow....though I know him personally (lips sealed). But if that's what your heart directs you, then I say a big thumbs up to you. I just hope you are genuine about it.

Killz, congrats, your sleeping johnny has finally found a play mate.
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by agb2011(f): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2012
tongue cool Where on earth is killz? Come show her luv na!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by acidtalk: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2012
190:

grin grin grin
Hey! Big head, why are you laughing about?

Are you jealous it wasn't you they chose?

Your time don pass so take heart.
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Konnektions146(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
i wonder dis kinda discombubulated brain yarnin Opata here.
contact me if u re serious to i lead u but whatever that happens after dat, i ddnt following u

acidtalk: If this is TRUE, then I see absolutely nothing wrong in the poster coming to the open to declare are infatuation for killz.

If they don't come out, we same guys will say they are forming, now they did, we are crucifying her.

@Poster, one thing you should know is some (so many) are the total opposite of what they put up, killz, mr coc*k (where on this earth is that as5hole? Lol!), mobo444 (heard he is in jail in cambodia for rape), and a whole lot of other mean guys here are in nature soft, lilly hearted guys who don't practice half of what they writeup in here.

Killz might be the total oppisite you know (just assuming though), might be a rape, clepto, woman batterer, violent, greedy fellow....though I know him personally (lips sealed). But if that's what your heart directs you, then I say a big thumbs up to you. I just hope you are genuine about it.

hahaahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahaahaahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahaahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahhahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahaaahahaaahahhahaah

yu just made my day. Gratias!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

u're going about it threw wrong way that's all I'm saying.
I'm trying to be a friend here
do i sense something here or are u jealous?
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by greedie1(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
Killz, dnt kip d poor girl waiting.... Come out nd tell her u love her already. Lol
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
tiniyata:
do i sense something here or are u jealous?

Actually you are so myopic to see that there are some Nigerians that just give advice and nothing else. Besides, she's a virgin which I don't screw
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
My spirit tells me that: killz = hawtin! same person in multiple NL handles. & same spirit tells me that this thread was intended to mislead the female NLers to liking killz as a way of luring them into his dubious net. but, but....happy sunday fellows, Jesus loves u guys, pls be more constructive & creative with ur times.
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Booty4me: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
DailyNews: My spirit tells me that: killz = hawtin! same person in multiple NL handles. & same spirit tells me that this thread was intended to mislead the female NLers to liking killz as a way of luring them into his dubious net. but, but....happy sunday fellows, Jesus loves u guys, pls be more constructive & creative with ur times.
ROFTLMAOOƖOOOOO

Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2012

two word, fucck you!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Their's something fishy!

In summary, go feed the chickens, this place is too advance for dunderheads!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
acidtalk: If this is TRUE, then I see absolutely nothing wrong in the poster coming to the open to declare are infatuation for killz.

two words with emoticon for you, thank you! wink
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
DailyNews: My spirit tells me that: killz = hawtin! same person in multiple NL handles. & same spirit tells me that this thread was intended to mislead the female NLers to liking killz as a way of luring them into his dubious net. but, but....happy sunday fellows, Jesus loves u guys, pls be more constructive & creative with ur times.

My kind advice, enjoy the rest of the sunday wanking, you are thinking with your hard on! When you cum, return back and speak what humans understand.
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
Booty4me: ROFTLMAOOƖOOOOO

;Dthat was very hilarious! Ok crawl back to d hole you crept from. I will call on you when we need a LovePeddler for casual sex, just keep your booty clean. Bye!!!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Killz3(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
My own spirit tells me that your birth certificate is actually an apology letter from the condom factory, apologizing for the condom breakage which resulted in the unfortunate birth of a discombobulated dumbass such as yourself. . . Jesus loves you too, but why are you so dumb? cry
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
190:

grin grin grin

keep laughing, just one more block and your walk to your grave is close, watch out for the cars coming left and right, so you don't die before your burial. you are meant to bury yourself alive that was d plan stick to it! oh two more words, fucck you!!!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Killz3(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
With all due respects, grandma, and protocols observed, you are a FOOL! An ugly fool. You are so ugly you make blind people cry. As if that is not enough, you are also a dumbass. . . An old foolish ugly dumbass! cry
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by Killz3(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Their's something fishy!
Yeah. . . The only fishy thing here is your fish brain. . . Can't believe people are this dumb. . . Whoa!
Re: Killz I Have Fallen For You A Great Deal by hawtin: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
if dem born una mama bring your sorry ass here and say crap, I will deal with all of you one by one. fools i am killz indeed! members here need a life outside nl, taking everything they read seriously. so its now a big deal to express my fondness for a member. you are all fools, keep it up and you all might get the trophy for the most foolish species in cyberspace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How To Make A Woman Stick To Yuh Like A Glue / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.