Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend (937 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip. / Wat Ve U Reserved For Ur Life Partner Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by skima(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
a girl friend and a reserved girl friend is proper? i think its not bad when one have at least 2 girl friends, you know for insurance purpose. girls will you accept to be a second/reserved girl friend if yuo like the guy?
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by opokonwa(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
I don't see the need for this post
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by skima(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2007
why?
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by opokonwa(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2007
@poster

Because no girl would like to be a reserve girlfriend for any man this is not a football match

@poster
Would you like to be a reserve boyfriend for any girl?
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by fakedavid: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2007
u r a goat.
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by K1luv: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2007
@ davidyland

Na wa for you oh, He was only asking a question, you need not to call him that,

@ Skima

Why will you want to do that?Can you allow your sister to ba another guy's reserved girl?

Think about that bros!
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by opokonwa(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
@davidyland@yahoo.com

You are always too ready to fight! angry

Take am easy man! wink
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by fakedavid: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2007
@Oponkwa

Which kain name be that? But no be my fault say i dey always ready to fight, na my ex wife turn me to that one.
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by iice(f): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2007
Whats good for the goose. . .
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by theboy0808(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2007
. . . is good for the gander
Re: A Girl Friend And A Reserved Girl Friend by skima(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
solving our heartbreaking problem,

what if the guy didnt tell from the onset and u eventually get to know (though too l8) and the guy now face u right in the face n tell you that, what would you do?

--- common! Game men play

if he'd told you b4 hand i think its ok. then you would have prepared you heart from the cracks,

(1) (Reply)

Moment I've Always Dreaded: Career Versus Love / Are Suggar Mummies Real? / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.