Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment (13912 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by jmaine: 1:54am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Can the red-eyed mullah even write his name?

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:

Give him an Arrest Warrant and see how quickly he signs GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN on it!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Beaf: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2012
kingoflag:

Give him an Arrest Warrant and see how quickly he signs GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN on it!
Is that not why I called him red-eyed?
But bros o! Since the wild-eyed, shariah mongering mullah cannot read, don't you think he will simply end up submitting himself to SSS for crimes against youth corpers?

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

umm . .. What has Northern leaders to do with this by the way? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you must know, Occupy Nigeria protest WORKED in the North. The ones who failed to show up where the Southerners . . . please go back and check the image/video archives(preserved on both Nigerian and International media sites) to see evidence that thousands in the North came out to protest, some sleeping out in the open for nights, while so many more in the South(South West and East included) refused to show up, even after they were given the chance to.
You again! Troublemaker. Try to reread my comment.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2012
all4naija: You again! Troublemaker. Try to reread my comment.

Did you bother reading mine to see that there was a question there for you to ascertain the reason why you felt you needed to inject the North into this discussion?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

See person wey dey call another troublemaker sef . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Did you bother reading mine to see that there was a question there for you to ascertain the reason why you felt you needed to inject the North into this discussion?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

See person wey dey call another troublemaker sef . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okay. Are you now policing me for posting anything relating to the word 'North' in this thread?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by ziccoit: 2:25am On Apr 23, 2012
I wish all Nigerians could read and had access to information; they would have buried all these corrupt goats.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Apr 23, 2012
^^^There are many more who can read but have blinders on.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: There are many more who can read but have blinders on.
It doesn't make any difference. All I want to ask is why do you pick on that particular word?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
Is that not why I called him red-eyed?
But bros o! Since the wild-eyed, shariah mongering mullah cannot read, don't you think he will simply end up submitting himself to SSS for crimes against youth corpers?

Lmmmaaoooo Na thunder go fire you!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by akinnux(m): 3:21am On Apr 23, 2012
It is corruption that will eventually destroy this country because we now have it left, right and centre and it appears our dear president is helpless.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Osario: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2012
We are doomed. Ever wondered why no death penalty bill against corruption has, at least, been introduced by any legislator?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by brainchild78(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2012
now that the minister of petroleum has been indicted, what is next? is she going to be relieved of her duties? if not then the whole probe will be construed as a vain ploy.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by ZUBY77(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
[size=14pt]How can Deziani be indicted for orders given by Yar Adua in 2009 to Rilwan Lukman, the then petroleum minister?[/size]
Arn't those making that argument stup!d people?
They really say Nigerians hate reading. embarassed

You are the stup!d goat here beaf.. I was actually hoping that you will pick that very sentence out to derail the issue at hand. Yes, it was lukman but it continued to allison. Leave her to talk for herself first. Corrupt ediot.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Bawss1(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2012
Another Sahara Reporters story.

Yawn
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2012
brainchild78: now that the minister of petroleum has been indicted, what is next? is she going to be relieved of her duties? if not then the whole probe will be construed as a vain ploy.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by megareal: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2012
Keeping my fingers crossed. Waiting to hear the end of this. I bet I'll be disappointed, AS USUAL.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by nairakobo1: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
[size=14pt]How can Deziani be indicted for orders given by Yar Adua in 2009 to Rilwan Lukman, the then petroleum minister?[/size]
THE OFFICE AND THE TIME IT HAPPENED NOT REALLY THE PERSONS FOR NOW. IF SHE THINKS SHE'S NOT TO BLAME BUT LUKMAN THEN SHE SHOULD POINT TOWARDS LUKMAN PERIOD-ABI grin
Beaf:
THE OFFICE AND THE TIME IT HAPPENED NOT REALLY THE PERSONS FOR NOW. IF SHE THINKS SHE'S NOT TO BLAME BUT LUKMAN THEN SHE SHOULD POINT TOWARDS LUKMAN PERIOD-ABI
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Jaideyone(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

umm . .. What has Northern leaders to do with this by the way? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you must know, Occupy Nigeria protest WORKED in the North. The ones who failed to show up where the Southerners . . . please go back and check the image/video archives(preserved on both Nigerian and International media sites) to see evidence that thousands in the North came out to protest, some sleeping out in the open for nights, while so many more in the South(South West and East included) refused to show up, even after they were given the chance to.
ode... So occupy nigeria didn't work in lagos? Didn't work in ibadan? It worked in at least 4 or 5 sw cities. Get your facts right pls
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by aglomar: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2012
By now we should be discussing whether she could be an award-winning old model in the prison uniform. I have never trusted Uncle Jonah and his team of yeye technotrats.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Jaideyone(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
no he can't. Will u teach him? Retard.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by ENEONWO(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
@Beaf, you foolishness in weakly defending the indefensible knows no bounds! Didnt you see the July 2011 in that report? Who was the president then? And you dont know that government is a continuum. Unless vacated by the incumbent, a presidential order shouldnt be disobeyed .It doesnt matter which president made the order.Just like saying a court order can be ignored because the judge who gave the order has retired!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Beaf: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2012
ZUBY77: ..

You are the stup!d goat here beaf.. I was actually hoping that you will pick that very sentence out to derail the issue at hand. Yes, it was lukman but it continued to allison. Leave her to talk for herself first. Corrupt ediot.
Oh, you agree that it does not refer to her, yet you call me stup!d goat?
It seems you have mental health issues, bro.

Why would you want to lie, because you hate somebody? Liars only end up defeating themselves in the long run.
Go and join your winshes meeting of unfortunate souls who choose to exist in a bubble of rumours and lies.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Beaf: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2012
ENEONWO: @Beaf, you foolishness in weakly defending the indefensible knows no bounds! Didnt you see the July 2011 in that report? Who was the president then? And you dont know that government is a continuum. Unless vacated by the incumbent, a presidential order shouldnt be disobeyed .It doesnt matter which president made the order.Just like saying a court order can be ignored because the judge who gave the order has retired!
I don't waste time with fools like you. Go and join Bakare's demo, its something for fools like you, so you can be shot like a dog.
I'm sure your foolishness is a continuum that cannot be vacated.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Beaf: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2012
Jaidey-one:
no he can't. Will u teach him? Retard.
So he can teach boko haram?

Dog.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by gregg2: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2012
Kerosene was scarce and out of reach of common man
because it was being diverted for use by airlines.
Dezieni comes up with an idea to streamline the supply chain
and make the product available.

How has that become an indictment?

Sahara Reporters is quoting a memo by Yaradua
putting an end to subsidy payments on kerosene but did it investigate to find
out if this directive was reversed by the Jonathan administration?
Because Dezieni never stopped shouting that subsidy on kerosene ramains.
The only product with zero-subsidy is Diesel.

Mischief-makers on the prawl.
Why has no other reputable media outfit carried the story?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Demdem(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:

this is Monday morning, someone should kindly confirm to me that The Retardeen has sacked this woman. na wa ooooo

Sorry guys, this thread will soon be derailed
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by onyengbu: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2012
Beaf:
So he can teach boko haram?

Dog.

looooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by onyengbu: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2012
If you really want to sell your paper these days (on nairaland anyway, these things happen only here) just remember the tags {GEJ, corruption, madueke, looters, subsidy, sanusi, okonjo-iweala}

They will all jump at it.. It is funny how none of them can read again when they hear what they like to hear.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by picolo01: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2012
na wao for this country ! the way they steal money eeh !
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2012
DaLover:

If she all this names u r calling her, but still better than your mum...what does that make ur mum or u for that matter?
You must be stup!d to have insulted his mother. That's the way of you people whenever you run out of logical line of defence. It's an admission of defeat. Stop being immature and childish.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Indicted Over N310billion Illegal Subsidy Payment by Beaf: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2012
Demdem:

this is Monday morning, someone should kindly confirm to me that The Retardeen has sacked this woman. na wa ooooo

Sorry guys, this thread will soon be derailed
[size=13pt]Atiku toilet roll, you always lovingly mention this "retardeen." Is he or she or it one of your beloved ancestors?
Beat the drum jare! Ge gu gu ge ge! And sing praises to Alhaji Adeleke [b]demdem [/b]Retardeen! grin[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/683289[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan / The Entire World Is Watching Ikpeazu With His Delay Tactics- Ogah / "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.