Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots (744 Views)

Buhari Attends National Defence College Graduation Ceremony / Boko Haram Crisis: How Have Nigeria's Militants Become So Strong? BBC NEWS / Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots by naijanedu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
Watch the graduation ceremony of ex-militants receiving their certificates to become private pilots at the African Union Aviation Academy in Johannesburg, South Africa, where they were trained under the Amnesty training programme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW9st_xfcwU
Re: Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots by Ejine(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hmmm... Training dem creek warriors for the ultimate 2015 battle, huh? grin
Tompolo's got the river channels on lockdown, while the rising warriors train to rule the air.

I see what you're doin' there Jonah, I see what you're doing there wink
Re: Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
^I see
Re: Graduation Ceremony:18 Ex-militants Become Pilots by manny4life(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ejiné: Hmmm... Training dem creek warriors for the ultimate 2015 battle, huh? grin
Tompolo's got the river channels on lockdown, while the rising warriors train to rule the air.

I see what you're doin' there Jonah, I see what you're doing there wink

Lol, chill, it's ONLY Private Pilot License, kids of 17/18/19, have Private Pilot License (PPL). Also, before they can rule the air with fighter jets i.e. if they have one, they need extensive training and actual flight hours on their record.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Ouk On His Way To Jail… As Akomas And Other Supporters Desert Him / PDP Government And President Should Not Kid Themselves / Customers To Provide National Identity Number At Banks – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.