Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? (10483 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp: Hey peeps, Agiboma and Taryour, you both are funny, na small small oooo, you will not want me to give you an idea almost everyday naa, because by the time you start to practicalize on your hubby, he would be thinking and wondering where you learnt all those sommersaulting tips from,grin grin. Anyways, we can't say everything here ooooo, there are babies too on the thread. smiley smiley

oya all babies vamose from this thread,we are aving milking 101. Abeg teacher ronke giv them 5min to comot for class.
chaircover: . . . and to think that my daughter has been bothering me to join NL lipsrsealed embarassed

Anyway to the Adult education students of milking 101 class. If you want the keys to a new car and a signed blank cheque, attempt to do ***** after gargling with very very cold water or just eating a few spoons of icecream . . .BTW you didn't hear Prim and proper CC say any of this and I will deny all knowledge wink

chai !!! Madam cc dat one make sence o,d blank check na him i want cos i go buy car n keep change from dt blank check. Dont worry ma i wunt tell anyone u thought us d tricks...
ronkebp: Hey peeps, Agiboma and Taryour, you both are funny, na small small oooo, you will not want me to give you an idea almost everyday naa, because by the time you start to practicalize on your hubby, he would be thinking and wondering where you learnt all those sommersaulting tips from,grin grin. Anyways, we can't say everything here ooooo, there are babies too on the thread. smiley smiley

oya all babies vamose from this thread,we are aving milking 101. Abeg teacher ronke giv them 5min to comot for class.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ taryour.....you too like something-something, see her using broom to pursue people out of the class grin

@Armyofone, been looking for your question, give me the link please.....smiley smiley
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp: @ taryour.....you too like something-something, see her using broom to pursue people out of the class grin

@Armyofone, been looking for your question, give me the link please.....smiley smiley

yess o,i no go lie i too like dat tin oo, d broom i use sef no chase dem comot finish so i used cutlass. No mind dem jare,dem wan begin to dey chop wetin big madams dey chop..... Anyways i don tell dem to wait for their turn abi wetin u tink agiboma n ronkus
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
chaircover: . . . and to think that my daughter has been bothering me to join NL lipsrsealed embarassed

Anyway to the Adult education students of milking 101 class. If you want the keys to a new car and a signed blank cheque, attempt to do ***** after gargling with very very cold water or just eating a few spoons of icecream . . .BTW you didn't hear Prim and proper CC say any of this and I will deny all knowledge wink

lol CC i now know why you are poster of the year wink wink wink wink
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
taryour:

yess o,i no go lie i too like dat tin oo, d broom i use sef no chase dem comot finish so i used cutlass. No mind dem jare,dem wan begin to dey chop wetin big madams dey chop..... Anyways i don tell dem to wait for their turn abi wetin u tink agiboma n ronkus

lol madame i am supporting you oooo
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by EfemenaXY: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp:

my dear that will be our secreto!!!!, there are babies on the thread, they should not be corrupted, don't worry we will have our own training class, private tutoring, not free though. smiley smiley

hmm wetin babies go dey find for big girls corner of nl sef? shocked shocked

Lol! I can't believe I'm late for my first class! cheesy

I read somewhere that using ice cubes is really effective...Think I'm going to try that one too tongue
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

hmm wetin babies go dey find for big girls corner of nl sef? shocked shocked

Lol! I can't believe I'm late for my first class! cheesy

I read somewhere that using ice cubes is really effective...Think I'm going to try that one too tongue

eiya sorry efe,but y u too miss first lecture na,bt no worry i go borrow u my note. Yes oo ice cube is bravo...
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Yess ooo, i have entered the class room, (sitting comforteble @ my students desk, pen and paper in hand ready to take notes) waiting for professor Ronke or CC to enter with todays lecture smiley smiley
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ok, Agiboma, Efemena xy and Tayour, lets start from flexibility- 101, nitty-gritty of bedroom tactics, wink, for that to take place, you need to do at least 30 minutes of yoga or pilates daily for the next three months, once you are done with that, we will do some assessments, if you pass those assessment, then we will move forward to the next level. kiss kiss
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
taryour:

eiya sorry efe,but y u too miss first lecture na,bt no worry i go borrow u my note. Yes oo ice cube is bravo...

Thanks my sister. I intend to score an A* for this course o! grin

chaircover: Ok students, since you are all ready to learn and knowledge is power. Here is lesson number two grin grin

Crisp cotton sheets & pillow cases preferably Egyptian cotton. They cost more but the feel on the skin is just . . . . . lipsrsealed
**seriously scribbling away... Egyptian...cotton...sheets...**
cool

What about satin sheets & pillow cases? Those feel really cool on the skin too you know tongue
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by coogar: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
chaircover: Lesson Number 3

Good Quality Scented candles & good sensual music. The voice too is very important and not just the beat; so in comes Michael Bolton & out goes Tosin Martins (his voice is too high) lipsrsealed

Leave the candles burning for a good hour or so before you hit the bedroom. The light from the candle should also be the only light in the bedroom

what about terry g or ja rule? grin
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2012

Good Quality Scented candles & good sensual music. The voice too is very important and not just the beat; so in comes Michael Bolton & out goes Tosin Martins (his voice is too high) lipsrsealed

Leave the candles burning for a good hour or so before you hit the bedroom. The light from the candle should also be the only light in the bedroom

Scented candle does magic, music hmmmmm!!! not always, if you want a real 'hump', no need for music if you want to 'make-love' then please play Michael Bolton by all meanssmiley smileyand please reduce the volume...grin grin
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp: Ok, Agiboma, Efemena xy and Tayour, lets start from flexibility- 101, nitty-gritty of bedroom tactics, wink, for that to take place, you need to do at least 30 minutes of yoga or pilates daily for the next three months, once you are done with that, we will do some assessments, if you pass those assessment, then we will move forward to the next level. kiss kiss

3months kee, so for 3 months i no go do dat tin,ol boy by d time dat 3mont finish ee,na 4 days non stop of serious love making oo.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2012

tnk God say i no miss dis lecture. Efe hope say u dey class na,me no go borrow u my note again oo.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
taryour:

3months kee, so for 3 months i no go do dat tin,ol boy by d time dat 3mont finish ee,na 4 days non stop of serious love making oo.

Noooo naaa, you have to be kpekusing every-every naa, the thing is, it would take you that long to perfect flexibility, and that is only if you are not flexible enough as you would want it, if you are by pass that one....i always start from that, only because your man, should be able to turn you wich ever way, you can bend to any position and don't feel any cramps afterwards that in itself prolongs sexual duration. Now you are talking about 20 mins of real action minus the warm-up and cool down smiley
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp:

Noooo naaa, you have to be kpekusing every-every naa, the thing is, it would take you that long to perfect flexibility, and that is only if you are not flexible enough as you would want it, if you are by pass that one....i always start from that, only because your man, should be able to turn you wich ever way, you can bend to any position and don't feel any cramps afterwards that in itself prolongs sexual duration. Now you are talking about 20 mins of real action minus the warm-up and cool down smiley

i dey feel u wella,
abeg wait make i get anoda note,dis my higher education note don finish.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
taryour:

i dey feel u wella,
abeg wait make i get anoda note,dis my higher education note don finish.
grin grin grin grin grin grin taryour don kill me oooo, na higher education you dey use again you are so funny.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
chaircover: Lesson 4

Have a long leisurely soak in the bath (you know the type you have and your hands go all wrinkly LOL) Go for something with a Lavender aroma. I dont know why, but lavender seems to be a relaxant and aphrodisiac of some sort. Please please please this is not the time to rub those strong smelling moisturizers on your body after your bath, because its too strong and masks the delicate lavender scent. If you must rub anything at all, just a very light sheen of something like baby oil.

Go to bed nakeed, but make sure that you arrange yourself innocently in such a way that MrX wont be able to control himself and before you can say Jack Robinson he is . . . . . lipsrsealed

chai!!! Oya na,dis one na on d kentro levels ooo. Lets go there joor.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
ronkebp:
grin grin grin grin grin grin taryour don kill me oooo, na higher education you dey use again you are so funny.

yes o madam ronke,infact wen am done with dis milking 101,i will make sure i laminate all my notes page by page. Cos i no trust my son,if he no put am inside wota,he go use spit decorate am,n i cant aford lossing a single word in my notes. Dis note na forever n ever,even pass to my daughters sef....
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2012
ronkebp:

ooooo lawd (scribbling frantically) almost getting information overload on this thread oooo
Ronke Im physically fit already ooo, i do yoga and palates 4 times a week already, so speed up the process with the next lesson ooo smiley smiley

Have a long leisurely soak in the bath (you know the type you have and your hands go all wrinkly LOL) Go for something with a Lavender aroma. I dont know why, but lavender seems to be a relaxant and aphrodisiac of some sort. Please please please this is not the time to rub those strong smelling moisturizers on your body after your bath, because its too strong and masks the delicate lavender scent. If you must rub anything at all, just a very light sheen of something like baby oil.

Go to bed nakeed, but make sure that you arrange yourself innocently in such a way that MrX wont be able to control himself and before you can say Jack Robinson he is . . . . . lipsrsealed

lol I will try this one tommorrow, but where in N9ja am i gonna get Lavender
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
agiboma:

ooooo lawd (scribbling frantically) almost getting information overload on this thread oooo
Ronke Im physically fit already ooo, i do yoga and palates 4 times a week already, so speed up the process with the next lesson ooo smiley smiley

lol I will try this one tommorrow, but where in N9ja am i gonna get Lavender

Lol.....Agiboma, ok since you are flexible, positioning is another issue, forget about dog-style, and the missionary oooo though you can get more positions for those two, talk more of the rest, i really like the positioning in the "main-thing" because it helps the lady to last longer than the man, while those turning and twisting helps the man to enjoy it, and it really turns him on so much that he will be quick to letting the whole thing pour, then in that you have an upper hand, next-time he will want to beat you to it, saying "we will see who will last longer", digest this first and i will tell you how to twist and turn during the two i have mentioned above, and that is just the beginning, more to come smiley smiley, i hope i am not spoiling people here ooooo, i am a good girl oooo, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by taryour(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
ronkebp:

Lol.....Agiboma, ok since you are flexible, positioning is another issue, forget about dog-style, and the missionary oooo though you can get more positions for those two, talk more of the rest, i really like the positioning in the "main-thing" because it helps the lady to last longer than the man, while those turning and twisting helps the man to enjoy it, and it really turns him on so much that he will be quick to letting the whole thing pour, then in that you have an upper hand, next-time he will want to beat you to it, saying "we will see who will last longer", digest this first and i will tell you how to twist and turn during the two i have mentioned above, and that is just the beginning, more to come smiley smiley, i hope i am not spoiling people here ooooo, i am a good girl oooo, grin grin grin

ol boy,second note don finish..
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by EfemenaXY: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2012

Never bothered with the candles even though I've got loads in my kitchen cupboards. Will definitely give this a go.

As for music, girls you've go to listen to George McCrae Rock Me Baby or AZLast Night

Those songs are guaranteed to get those little swimmers hit the er...egg tongue

Yes ooo! And on top that one, I done sabi say see-thru sexy black lace + matching g-string works a treat! wink
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by EfemenaXY: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
ronkebp:

ronke, shebi dis na where hubby go just lie back, enjoying the view while wifey grinds away on him??

See ehn, dat one sabi make person sweat 'cos of the hard work involved...but, na that one I dey use take do my er...workout(s) on oga tongue tongue
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by EfemenaXY: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
taryour:

tnk God say i no miss dis lecture. Efe hope say u dey class na,me no go borrow u my note again oo.

My dear, I dey class o! Na pearls of wisdom full this lecture smiley

But er...you sure say you drive all those babies comot so? I just notice say the views for this thread done increase wella! cheesy
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by ronkebp(f): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
Efemena_xy:

ronke, shebi dis na where hubby go just lie back, enjoying the view while wifey grinds away on him??

See ehn, dat one sabi make person sweat 'cos of the hard work involved...but, na that one I dey use take do my er...workout(s) on oga tongue tongue

hubby can be kneeling, having you kneel too on all fours with one of your legs on his shoulder, and one hand holding on to his waste too.....ladies need real flexibilty for that one smiley smiley

now the one with the hubby lying flat and one is humping away is a good one, you can add a twist to it, intead of having to kneel, you can squat, wiith knees not touching the ground and your hands over his shoulder, or when hunping instaed of going up and down alone, go front and back also, it helps reach every corner of the v-jay,jays.....so it would be up-down, front-back in that order and keep repeating it, not forgetting to do the kegel on every chance you get, they will always like that one.
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
ronkebp:

LOL ohh lawd this thread has become the best thing on NL oooo, my poor INNOCENT mind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could My Husband Be Having An Affair? by agiboma(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
ronkebp:

hubby can be kneeling, having you kneel too on all fours with one of your legs on his shoulder, and one hand holding on to his waste too.....ladies need real flexibilty for that one smiley smiley

now the one with the hubby lying flat and one is humping away is a good one, you can add a twist to it, intead of having to kneel, you can squat, wiith knees not touching the ground and your hands over his shoulder, or when hunping instaed of going up and down alone, go front and back also, it helps reach every corner of the v-jay,jays.....so it would be up-down, front-back in that order and keep repeating it, not forgetting to do the kegel on every chance you get, they will always like that one.

Professor Ronke lawd its enough for now ooo, information overload, for my simple mind wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Safety Measures For Women / Opinion Poll: Cooking In A Host's House / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.