Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me (4540 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by 190: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

kill yourself.
that is the only way.

because IN THIS LIFE cellulite and stretch marks are normal and most women have them.
the few that don't, will eventually.

How are those stretch marks on your body honey
U remind me of KINTARO wink
I <3 u kiss kiss
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by deshclones(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
didadavid: Who on earth is this OP. Seun should just ban some people off nairaland. How could you tell your friend to divorce his wife cos of stretchy. Did he marry her because of beauty or love?

You're perhaps the craziest homo-sapien on nairaland.

wrong bro..that serial wankstar sexkillz is the undisputed champion and proud owner of this award...don't give out what is rightfully his.... grin grin ;D2

@op....You are the real definition of pity..... angry angry
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am talking about my best friend's wife.couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty.lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and i dont find her attractive anymore.i told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning.what do i do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??

She is your wife!!!!!!!! who you wan deceive here??

Those stretch marks are caused by the stress you her husband is giving her. Those stretch marks is as a result of the unbearable conditions in your family that you her husband is causing.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by kilimanjaro(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
deshclones:

wrong bro..that serial wankstar sexkillz is the undisputed champion and proud owner of this award...don't give out what is rightfully his.... grin grin ;D2

@op....You are the real definition of pity..... angry angry
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2012
190:

How are those stretch marks on your body honey
U remind me of KINTARO wink
I <3 u kiss kiss

shocked shocked angry angry angry angry
you be real mugu!!
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2012
bin gbagbo: i am talking about my best friend's wife.couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty.lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and i dont find her attractive anymore.i told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning.what do i do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??
I nearly died after reading this, Gbagbo you are one sick dude I swear.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by donigspain(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Am surprized to see people take the words of the NOTORIOUS Bin Gbagbo serious. Whoever that does not know him and his pranks definitely is a newbie or guest in NL. Anyways, kindly pay a 3 minutes visit to the joke (preferably yoke) section. He's the reigning undisputed chairperson of the NJPC opposition party.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by GboyegaD(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
OP,
Wetin concern you with another man wife? When friendship reach that level? I think yourself and your friend are immature if he complained to you like you said.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2012
na wrong say i wan help my friend?
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by njuwo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
bingbagbo:
I am talking about my best friend's wife. Couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty. Lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and I don't find her attractive anymore. I told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning. What do I do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??
Tell her to stop using bag of garri to bathe.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Can you imagine? I told my friend to divorce her because of her strecth mark. You are a home breaker.
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by octopusfreaky(f): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mennn ,,,which way na,,always complaining about our deficiencies ,,saggy boobies,small boobies,scars,stretch marks, ,all these are natural probs ,,better things to face in marriage na...
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by bingbagbo(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
elomez:
Can you imagine? I told my friend to divorce her because of her strecth mark. You are a home breaker.

angry
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by chomytex(f): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Bingo,u need jesus.
bingbagbo:
I am talking about my best friend's wife. Couple of years of ago she was very fair and pretty. Lately she began growing so many stretch marks all over her body and I don't find her attractive anymore. I told my friend to divorce her but he told me he had given her a warning. What do I do to get this stretch mark woman out of my way??
Re: My Friend's Wife's Numerous Stretch Marks Baffle Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
bingbagbo post=3t8838521:

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? / Things We All Do....Try Denying Them / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.