Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? (14134 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by kpolli(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2012
Take heart bro sad cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by yuzedo: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
Kenneth4u205: There's one mystery that baffles me in this planet of ours called earth.why do girls always fall in love with bad and rugged guys,instead of good guys like me?.am the good guy.she told me that she's a virgin.i respected her for that and never for one day demanded for sexual gratification.i was faithful 2 her.then out of no where came one rugged guy and she lost her virginity to him in less than 24 hours.worst still,she fell madly in love with him.i went into another relationship.i so much loved her.am the good guy once again.she knew that am faithful to her.she knew that she's the only girl in my life.my next door neighbour was the bad and rugged sort of guy.he had atleast twenty girlfriends.use girls just like tissue paper.it was beyond my imagination that my girl will fall in love with a player like that.yet it do happend before my eyes.how could that be?.she knew that he had atleast twenty girlfriends who he do sleep with.she even knows all the girls he sleeps with.yet she left me that has only her for a guys that already have twenty.making her self the 21th.i dont really understand girls.cant they see with their eyes? Or better still reason with their brain?.am really heart broken now.am all alone in my room now crying.is it a crime to be the good guy?.she's in the rugged guys room right now,my next door neighbour.He's having fun with her.she's moaning.i can here it from my room. and this moaning of her's is driving me nut.worst of all,i never for once slept with her all this while.i was being the good guy.now here am i,all wasted out.here am i smoking marijuana,yet i ve not smoked before.here am i drinking alcohol,yet i've not done it before.here am i planing about raping someone,yet i've not done it before.why do girls fall in love with the bad and rugged guys?.instead of quiet,shy, humble and good guy like me?
Bi.tchin' Story! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry Bi.tch-made nuqqa. . Look on the bright side, at least ur left hand + soap isn't paralyzed! grin wink

lefulefu: Its just like babes like Idowu who prefer to date native doctors to real medical doctors grin
yess ooo native doctors for naija get correct swag compared to medical doctors wey dey too timid cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by deshclones(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2012
cry cry I feel you man...ignore all those mocking you..98% of todays bad guys were once like you....there is no man that has never been played by a lady,same way am yet to see a man that has never self serviced in his lifetime...nobody...you just have to up your game man....please dont just listen to your former girl's moans...entice her and Bleep her silly brains out..you just have to get your pride back no matter what it takes...girls like them ruff and rugged...naija girls no just need true love as most good girls have all relocated to ghana or somewhere that is far from naija.... cool cool

@iduwogbo..swerrrri...wots up with the pics nah?? don't keep paapa waiting wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Booty4me: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
Plz what ar the features/characteristic of a bad Guy?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
deshclones: @iduwogbo..swerrrri...wots up with the pics nah?? don't keep paapa waiting wink wink wink
Spell my name properly angry
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by deshclones(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Spell my name properly angry

okies swerrrrrrrrrrri...idowuogbo...sup with the pics nah
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2012
Sighs, so sad & weird too....just take it easy & refocus your mind & emotion towards creative things other than engaging in dates...it most times doesn't worth it. God be with u my dear friend. sighs.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
deshclones:

okies swerrrrrrrrrrri...idowuogbo...sup with the pics nah
Blame subsidy it go soon arrive
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Killz3(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
Kenneth4u205: There's one mystery that baffles me in this planet of ours called earth.why do girls always fall in love with bad and rugged guys,instead of good guys like me?.am the good guy.she told me that she's a virgin.i respected her for that and never for one day demanded for sexual gratification.i was faithful 2 her.then out of no where came one rugged guy and she lost her virginity to him in less than 24 hours.worst still,she fell madly in love with him.i went into another relationship.i so much loved her.am the good guy once again.she knew that am faithful to her.she knew that she's the only girl in my life.my next door neighbour was the bad and rugged sort of guy.he had atleast twenty girlfriends.use girls just like tissue paper.it was beyond my imagination that my girl will fall in love with a player like that.yet it do happend before my eyes.how could that be?.she knew that he had atleast twenty girlfriends who he do sleep with.she even knows all the girls he sleeps with.yet she left me that has only her for a guys that already have twenty.making her self the 21th.i dont really understand girls.cant they see with their eyes? Or better still reason with their brain?.am really heart broken now.am all alone in my room now crying.is it a crime to be the good guy?.she's in the rugged guys room right now,my next door neighbour.He's having fun with her.she's moaning.i can here it from my room. and this moaning of her's is driving me nut.worst of all,i never for once slept with her all this while.i was being the good guy.now here am i,all wasted out.here am i smoking marijuana,yet i ve not smoked before.here am i drinking alcohol,yet i've not done it before.here am i planing about raping someone,yet i've not done it before.why do girls fall in love with the bad and rugged guys?.instead of quiet,shy, humble and good guy like me?
Bullshit in 3D High Definition!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Connoisseur(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Op
My advice: don't stop been a good guy but you have to make it up with an illusion of the bad guy. Good guys are boring and uneventful while the bad guys are fun and unpredictable.
First off, try a girl you don't really dig and try out all your bad boy imaginations on her, from there you would know how chicks react to the bad guy. Then move on up and conquer your world, bad guys rock!!!!
Speaking from experience
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Adaeze003(f): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ topic
coz luv is cwazy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by TisaBone: 1:58am On Apr 26, 2012
girls do like good guys, its just that all bad boys are masquerading as nice guys. so when a real one comes along, that previous dog has messed it up for all the genuinely nice men out there.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 26, 2012
REALITY101:

I knew it. My online Cleopatra cheesy

wink wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2012
@TisaBone, somewhat true...I can reason that but...it all boils down to women; in every relationship or marriage that fails, the woman should be the first person to be blamed u know why? becos she accepted the guy into her life, else, he cannot dare. and most often women accept men for date or marriage based on their selfish unmeritted desires & cos of what immediate physical & material gratification, which they usually end up regretting in no distant time...thats just the truth. & all these & more, makes the genuine good guys not to even dare approaching a female, even of they admire her to the last.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
cynthiafred67: @op I think there is something about you that drives girls away. Pls take time to work on it. or listen to idowuogbo's advice. and all will be well...
cynthia cynthia na wich time u go come my papa house for introduction cool
i need a second wife ooo cool
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
*walks off thread thinking grow a pair*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by djeezy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
TroyJay:
After reading this, i had to go thru OP's previous posts. Anyone that believes this crap should contact me. . . I have an island to sell! wink
Seconded. Op thinks we all are gullible. Mtchew!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Montalo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
cyber999: its just unfortunate that you hooked up with a wrong girl. many good girls will love to date a good and faithful guy like you; its a matter of looking deeper and search for a girl that appreciates what you have. dont mind these guys. bad guys may be fun temporarily but they make bad husbands eventually and foolish girls dont see this. pls dont waste yourself over any girl. believe me, its not worth it. many many girls are looking for good and faithful guys to hook up with.
exactly! Jst b ur self. Doz gurlz dnt deserv a nice guy lyk u..I bliv God has a decent chk 4u..Jst dnt wori..
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by babsjnr(m): 2:52am On Apr 30, 2012
starlight®®:
GOOD guys ain't no fun, BAD guys ain't no good....be alittle bit of both cos girls loves fun ......ur idea of been a good guy might be wrong check urself bro.
are u mary j blige
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by dabrake(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2012
activating the bad boy mode will only do more harm to you. speaking from personal experience here. continue with your life, do not attempt 'bad-boyism' 'cos girls make you look silly. you will eventually find the right girl. if you think girls like bad boys, why do they not want to settle down with their callibre? let nothing stop you from being thegood boy you are. if they hurt you, give yourself 1001 reasons to smile. there is no gain in being a bad boy. I give you my word.
fubbyy: @slimyem ,there is no assurance that any topic in this nairaland is true,so a topic mustn't be true before we reply to it,we did because som1 else will learn from it,
God bless you. May you live long jooh. don't mind the fakers. As if they are innocent of such.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2012
Badt girl locates badt guy op is paranoid. Please sanely look for a good girl and stop this melodrama.
Look for the good girls in the ''right'' place(s) not on the street please
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Splendid4(f): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2012
Sowie kenneth,cant tell u d story of my life but all i ll say is u need to be more careful next time and be a lil bit patient.i care
Osama10: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Dynamiq(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2012
cyber999: its just unfortunate that you hooked up with a wrong girl. many good girls will love to date a good and faithful guy like you; its a matter of looking deeper and search for a girl that appreciates what you have. dont mind these guys. bad guys may be fun temporarily but they make bad husbands eventually and foolish girls dont see this. pls dont waste yourself over any girl. believe me, its not worth it. many many girls are looking for good and faithful guys to hook up with.
You've said the bitter truth.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Dynamiq(m): 2:23am On Jul 11, 2012
buchi4action: @ poster, this girl does not worth all this pain and stress,
therefore changing from good to bad guy will not only harm you but destroy you. The best thing to do right now is to forget about her & carry on with your life.
she is not the right one for u.
Moreover many girls want to date good guys. Remain who you are don't change because of a girl...
God bless you! Whoever is good should remain good. Be proud of what you are and be yourself. The day he meets his own real woman, she will appreciate him for what he is.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Roland17(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2012
After dating the percieved Hard, rugged guys who leave them physically and emotionally deranged, they end up believing its every man's fault they are heart broken and still single!!!!

For Many ladies being a Gentleman is a weakness..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by Ybutterfly: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
^^^^^SSSSSSSEEEEEEEXXXXXXXX^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Oh boi na ur destiny get k leg joor, all d gals living u na accurate indication wen dem winches dey do person,abeg locate baba irapada and all will be well.

Idowuogbo, Idowuogbo, Idowuogbo. How many times did I call you? You made me have a good laugh this evening.

But on a serious note, the guy should check himself both physically and spiritually. Like I do hear people say:
If it happens the first time, it's an accident;
If it happens the second time, it's a coincidence;
If it happens the third time, GOD's hand is there.
Don't wait till it happens the third time.

I hope these experiences won't make you change for the opposite. Remember, your desire is to be of use in His vineyard.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by FancyClock(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice one bro
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Madly In Love With The Bad& Rugged Guys?.instead Of Good Guys? by anytaij: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do u believe that nature always take its course,nature will always punish bad person with bad person no matter how he /she pretends to be,don't worry urself because nature will provide a gud girl for u since u r gud and punish d bad girls with their bad guyz counterparts.na there luck! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Raw Sex Sweeter Than Condom Sex : ) / Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men / "Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.