Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. (593 Views)

Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? / Jonathan: Our Greatest Challenge Is Our Attitutude Not Corruption. / Ojukwu's Burial: Crowd Control As The Greatest Challenge During Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. by hillsate: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
It's quite unfortunate that i have to mention this. But the truth be told, his excellency Goodluck Jonathan's major challenge is that Nigerians dont trust him at all. Nigerians dont take him serious and whatever he says makes no meaning. His words are meant to bring hope to Nigerians but any time he talks Nigerians are not interested in hearing him and when they do it sounds like a stand up comedy. His predecessors enjoyed some level trust by not always saying things they cant deliver. GEJ has earned a reputation of not delivering on his promises and he keeps making more promises. I may be wrong and I hope someone here will help me. I wish to move a motion that GEJ be banned from making further promises until he delivers on the promises he has made.
Re: GEJ'S Greatest Challenge. by Callotti: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Fast forward to 2015 please.
The only thing I look forward to is James Ibori's SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET release. kiss
I miss Oghara discos abeg!
Damn. . . I would love to see Teresa Nkoyo Ibori dance again.
Back to the good old days! cool

GEJ. . . abeg dress, make I see road!

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Rebase To Boost Nigeria's Economy 40 Pct: Source / Boko Haran Claim Responsibility For Thisday Attack / How Nigerian Music "Afro-pop" Made The Youths Docile And Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.