Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed (7059 Views)

How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Woman Divorces Her Husband Of 25 Years For Turning Her Into A Punching Bag / Husband Of Egopersonified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by maclatunji: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
jennykadry:
Richy

have you got proof? Like IP address proof or you are accusing me of what you have been doing on NLD? You wanno talk about your other ids? Taylour, gaggi and harakiri? grin you know whn people think they are smart, they come up with ip addresses,locations to prove both ids belong to one person, so far you only know how to turn your computer on and off ,so what can I say?

I am so happy your wife took your son away from you and left, na this kain mad man she wan make e raise her son? Go for therapy, counselling and get over the fact that your wife dumped you for another man because you cheated on her. I would love to meet her though, she is one very smart woman and I hope the man she's with now is enjoying her body far more than you did and if possible got her pregnant.

It sucks to lose a woman to another man let alone a wife?Makes you feel you are not man enough, I know this and that's why I sympathize with you. Your ex wife has become the hero I never had

@Jenny, believe it or not, I am just reading this. Obviously, if I had read this earlier I wouldn't have asked Richy for proof. You already asked him by yourself! I can now understand your outburst. Hmmm... I wonder, I just wonder...
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by shushu(f): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
i have now been given a name on nairaland...jenny's alter ego.
jenny i dey fear oh.how can i be you?
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
all this drama in the family section is getting my head all twirling
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Lol grin grin
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Richvkunt:

OOhhh!
Temper,temper,Jenny don't lose your temper.
Did I hit a raw nerve?
Are you not bounvita as well as Jennykadry?
Just understand that I am watching you.
Just open another thread and go back and forth with your self again.
By the way talking about Ip addresses I am sure you are familiar with these sites-
http://whatismyipaddress.com/usingproxies
http://proxy.com/?879
http://www.hide-my-ip.com/?id=109&c=4876
whatismyipaddress.com/ghostsurf
http://whatismyipaddress.com/anonymizer grin
grin grin

Lmao richy, I have never laughed this much in my life, Thanks for entertaining me. cheesy

Abeg show me my ip address,show me where bournvita and jenny were arguing back and forth? naim I dey ask not you googling like an ode grin

Honestly I feel for you, you have no idea, I know you hurt so much cos if not, why would a grown azz man be arguing with market woman like a market woman.

Richy, it is well grin

Jenny wont kill you. grin
maclatunji:

To be honest, Jenny has not hidden the fact that Bournvita is another ID that she uses. If you cannot prove your assertion, why assert? I think it is okay to disagree with people (I don't think there is any regular poster here that I have not seriously disagreed with before) but don't let it get to the level of personal(ity) beaf(ing).

Bournvita, busy-bodi, jennikadry, kadryjenny, jennykadry, syphillis, mrs rampant, kadryjenny, lady J, catarrh e.t.c damn the good old days when mukina used to ban me for looking for trouble embarassed
My bournvita Id always come in handy whenever I get the ban embarassed
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by maclatunji: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
sauer: all this drama in the family section is getting my head all twirling

Do you have any ideas on how to curb it? It is preventing people from soliciting for help that they need in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by Busybody2(f): 2:17am On Apr 27, 2012
Hmmm :-/
Re: My Husband Of Less Than A 1yr Of Marriage Has Changed by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 27, 2012
We can curb d drama by banning Jenny. She is d drama queen here. Imagine opening a thread with another id jst so dat she will feel like a hero. Jenny might jst be one old frustrated, jobless man in Compton posing as a woman.
All d other married women are neva online 247 and usually shw some decorum. I can't believe dat a grown woman can be dis idle.
As a matter of fact, some of d respected married women visit here less often dis days, i guess they aren't too happy to be associating with the likes of Jenny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k / How Much Is HIV Test / Married Men. How Do You Cope With No Sex When Your Wife Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.