Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,926 members, 7,841,528 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? (967 Views)

How She Felt After Been Kissed For The First Time - Pictured / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / INCREDIBLE! Woman Sleeps With Her Son,now Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by philipgam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
i made a friendship with, she is a virgin,but i never meant to have sex with her.But i did not able to penetrate due to her viginity.Blood never came out but i released on her.What do i do?
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by stellose(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
no, she is ok, its her first time, but all the same take her to a clinic to run a PT test ok., its well lucky you.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by fakedavid: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2007
u don hear wuen - your papa warn you - na u no listen - u made friendship and you no mean to have sex but u still inserted your p enis inside her p ussy and now you are seeking help from us? Were we there when you were putting your bent penis inside the sweet pot?

You never know anything - she is pregnant, and u will see what u havent seen before - your p enis go bend until it breaks.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by mellow(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
Your mama warn you make you no play with fire,

now fire go burn you.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by iice(f): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
gawd! scrambled shambles!
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by cblow(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2007
in as much as weakness is a sign of early pregnancy, it is not a confirmation. take her to the clinic to do a pregnancy test. u also dint mention how long ago this happened. this will also determine the type of test to do.

kai, i even wonder why i responded to this thread. [s]u never enter, u don dey release, wetin go happen when u enter na [/s] [sub][/sub]grin grin
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by fabulous10(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
my brother. no respect, but i feel u are old enough to know all these things, but never the les if u are not, then take the girl to the hospital b4 its tooo late. Did u come inside her? but i belive u said something like u could not penetrate into her
I dont know men! Ur story get as e be.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by webmaster3: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
u don enter am. You pour for there and now ure now saying you didnt mean to have sex. You better start saving for pampers and baby food. Come to think of it pampers don expensive oh.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by onyekang1(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
@ poster
i dnt mean to be rude but you sound lik someone really immature embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by desgiezd(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2007
Your papa talk yim own, your mama hala her y'own. All of dem bin dey tell you, no do, no do, but you no hear. You dey do strong head go do. Now wey all the chips don dey for down, you come dey fidget, dey shiver, come dey speak grammar like you dey chop yam. Before I go advise you, you must get written permission from either your papa or your mama.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by cybersleek(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
I cant believe im reading this. Some one should pleeze give this fella a biology lesson. angry
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by akeye(f): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
since u didnt enter
call her and just enter once and 4 all so u'ld know wat to do.lol grin
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by lilrukevwe(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2007
@poster i actually had to laff my head off wen i havnt even read wat u wrote down "she is weak i think shes pregnant"wen u nor even do self na now i know say touch they give belle
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by fuzek: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2007
Ol'boy expatiate. . .which kind yeye story be dis undecided u dint penetrate but u released. . .where angry
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by fuzek: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2007
philipgam:

i made a friendship with, she is a virgin,but i never meant to have sex with her.But i did not able to penetrate due to her viginity.Blood never came out but i released on her.What do i do?

shocked shocked shocked
How old are you u can't even narrate a simple story undecided angry
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by theboy0808(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2007
lol
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by chika98: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2007
We are so backward i swear! Does blood have to come out ? What is this 1984? Grow the Bleep up! If you don't know anything about sex ed then don't go around releasing in people.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by Uche2nna(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2007
lol
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by ginger1(f): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2007
Gosh cant u guys just answer the poor guys question, he's in a delimma, and the last theing he needs now is non-constructive critisism. He released on the girls viginal area as he said in his posting. WHy do u guys act lke he didnt tell the whole story or u want step by step narration of wht he did with his babe. na wah oo !!. Anyway in response to the post, i think if u released on the girl without penetration, theres is a lesser chance of getting pregnant ( which is not impossible ) just a lesser chance. Also shes is prolly just worried and nervous cos it's d first tym she got semen on her privates. Just go for a test to be sure.
Good luck!
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2007
u no dey hear word!
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by Cyclone5(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2007
The guy wahala just dey begin.

For all he knows maybe she wasnt really a virgin. You sure say she even comot clothe. We cant be too sure you were mesmerised by the prospect of getting some and everything else is just a blur.

On top of that the bobo fit get false start problem. This one wey im no reach where im dey but im deliver im load so.

As for advice; Learn the way to the river before you start playing with the water pot.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Desperate Guy Dating Older Babe With Hiv Positive Husband. / Jazzed Compound,pls Help. / My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.