Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,848 members, 7,834,831 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution (965 Views)

My Advice: A Lady With Intangible Source Of Income Should Not Date Or Marry / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / My Advice To The Single And Desperate To Marry Nigerian Women Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2007
Before now,i never knew i could fall in love,i never knew it even existed.I never thought a day will come that i'll be a victim of a broken heart.For as long as i can remember,i've been a playboy.Using and dumping girls was my trip.I've made so many girls cry.I've hurt even the one's that were very nice to me and really loved me.If i give the number of girls i hurt it would be like i'm exagerating.My friends and I were all competing who had the most girlfriends.Anyway to cut the long story short,i got heart broken myself recently to the only girl i ever had a clear intention for.I guess it's nemesis.Its been over a month now but i still can't get over her.I think about her all the time.
Now that i know how it feels like to be heartbroken,i promise never to break another heart.I'm going to get my ways straight.This is my new years resolution and i advice my fellow nairaland playboys(y'all know yourselves)to stop treating girls like crap.They have feelings too.Next year ensure you change your lifestyle cuz whatever you do might come back to you.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by chika98: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2007
Amen
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2007
Sammy, U almost made me cry. Anyway good luck to you. Heartbreak and rejection generally is really a bitter pill to swallow, am going thruogh the same now but just know that if it canyt kill u it will make u stronger.
Just be good and dont take it out on the next girl, you will find someone. Good Luck
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by saucekid(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2007
*we thank God for you*

the game and stakes just moved higher
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by koolsasy(f): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2007
hm, thank God for u, minus one player from d society wink
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by saucekid(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2007
*time to step up ma style* cool cool cool
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2007
can a leopard change its spots.
once a predator always a predator.
lets wait till next year and see how it goes.
i hope you can keep your word
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by jkpretty(f): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2007
Nice to know, its good for something wink
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by ndumart: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
The fewer players we have are, the better for the society
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by oziomatv(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2007
the reverse shall be the case you used girls dump them when others in this nairaland are crying for being unsuccesful in getting women due to low income. your problem has just started.
the number of girls you dumped will be the number of girls that will dump you. till you know how to be productive in other things not sex.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2007
@oziomatv
Guy,You need to take it easy oo.I've realised my mistakes and i've mended my ways,even God has forgiven me and thus i see no reason why you're taking this shit too personal.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2007
. . . . and life goes on!
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by oziomatv(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2007
@oziomatv
Guy,You need to take it easy oo.I've realised my mistakes and i've mended my ways,even God has forgiven me and thus i see no reason why you're taking this shit too personal.

No bros take am easy with me na how many guys don surffer for woman for that naija na im I dey talk ooo.
even you too much self.
      your next thread will be TO TEACH HOW TO GET GIRLFRIEND TO OTHERS.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by Nautillus(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2007
saucekid:

*we thank God for you*

the game and stakes just moved higher

saucekid:

*time to step up ma style* cool cool cool

I neva cld've said it betamay the best dawg win grin
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by adeboo(f): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2007
What you telling them for?
Like experience has taught u so it will teach them no worry.
But if u can carry on sha in this ur new foound way then its all good.

But wait o, there will be more heartbreaks o - u cant just break millions of heart and then think one girl will break ur heart and u will be even - u no its not level yet.

So expect a few more.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by moondust(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
u think u've changed? let's just watch . . .I know d game, dude
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
@saucekid & Nautillus
A word is enough for the wise

@adeboo
LOL

@moondust
I'm sure i've changed,Nothing really matters to me anymore
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by uspry1(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2007
Wow your testimony of your player life now changed turning into new leaf you have.

Please pray for those girls whom u hurt them in the delieverance of forgiveness what you have done wrongly in the name of Jesus Christ.

Let's be your 2008 resolution to heal your heartbroken and take slowly to follow your heart, mind, soul, and spirit you desire for.

Amen!!!
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by moondust(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2007
once a playa, always a playa, don't kid urself dude!
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by saucekid(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2007
Nautillus:

I never cld've said it betamay the best dawg win grin
*strategies in possition*

moondust:

once a playa, always a playa, don't kid yourself dude!

word dude . . . . . . its in the blood grin grin grin
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by outlaws(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2007
What's up Sammy? Good to hear your heart was broken. You think you can get away with immorality?
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by Ebaby2: 3:45am On Dec 19, 2007
moondust:

once a playa, always a playa, don't kid yourself dude!
Hmmmm speaking from experience
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
@outlaws
Why are you so happy i got heart broken ehn.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by outlaws(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2007
cool
To Romeo: Is good to see people drink their own medicine. The number of medicine you gave others to drink will be the amount or even more you are going to drink your self from some one that you would not expect it from.
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by outlaws(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2007
cool
Zap. Romeo. That message was for Sammy
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by niceuzor: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2007
Excuse me!
you keep saying this everytime mess, Fuc.k, what going on with you?
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by ndumart: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2007
niceuzor:

Excuse me!
you keep saying this everytime mess, Fuc.k, what going on with you?

wre u being refered to?
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2007
@outlaw
Na wa for you oh
Re: My Advice To My Fellow Players-next Years Resolution by sammy6(m): 3:59am On Dec 22, 2007
How did i get myself so messed up in love.I deserve it sha.I cant stop thinking of her,Her thought keeps hunting me.its affecting my work,my madam in the office even complained about my recent lack of concentration in the office.I've tried everything possible to forget her,music,alcohol,clubbing,friends etc but to no avail.I'm also sorry to all the guys i chanced off their girlfriends.I guess mine is the worse.Please is there anyone who has gotten over a heartbreak b4 to help me out cuz my mind is playing tricks on me.

(1) (Reply)

Should Ladies Spend On Guys? / Ladies Ladies Come In Here! / Would You Date/marry A Lady That Bedwets And Has A Reputation For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.