Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97347 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN O! DOES IT AFFECT ANYTHING? HOW DO I READ THINGS IN THIS CASE
I cant see anything there, guess the indicator has adjusted
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by smashall20: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi: HEY GUYS THERE'S ONE THING AM FINDING DIFFICULT IN THIS..TAKE FOR EXAMPLE IF D GREEN LINE IS AT 1.560 AND THE CANDLE TOUCHES IT AND GOES BEYOND 1.560 UP TO 1.588..AND PROBABLY ONE ENTERED THE FALLING BET IMMIDIATELY IT TOUCHED DAT 1.560...DONT U GUYS THINK IT MAY FALL BELOW 1.588 AND ABOVE 1.560...hope u got my drift...

That's the issue I have with this system, cos the green line(which is high of the day) formally @ 1.560 would now be @ 1.588, so how do u kno it won't pass the line @ 1.560? Or the candle sticks don't pass the line easily.

@blink and Easycopy mayb u should upload more charts for us and throw more light on it... Thanks a lot
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
NOT SO BRO..I AV SEEN WHERE A CANDLE SHOOTS ABOVE D LINE AND REMAINS THERE AND DOESNT RETRACE BELOW THE POINT AT THE LINE...INSTEAD, THE GREEN LINE MOVES UP AND FORMS ANODA POINT AT THE TIP OF THAT CANDLE...

If it doesnt retrace below the POINT AT THE LINE (because the line has been moved), it will still retrace below A PRICE BELOW THAT POINT WHERE THE LINE WAS BEFORE IT MOVED. It happened to me this morning and I won. But maybe not every time sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2012
Won the 3 alerts sent by fxbomovi this morning.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2012
@EASYCOPY, BRO ABEG LOOK INTO THIS QUESTION ASKED BY BLINK...THANKS
blink182: Amazing.

Let me explain my problem to you, the price on my Mt4 is usually different from my BOM price. So i see a touch on Mt4, i hurry to my BOM and see the price is hovering close. Then I wait for some seconds, then it touches. I hurry back to check the time left since there was little delay. Then I come back, type in time, refresh and if i am lucky the price is where I want it. If not, I place the bet with 1 or 2 pips difference and hope for the best. Is this the situation you face too or when you get to BOM, you don't check the price, you just input time, get prices and place bet?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2012
Yea, I entered GBPJPY just right!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2012
Tolux, what did you predict in your GBD/JPY, is it rise/fall?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by eddyhaze(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Pls where did he send dem?

Optimisticgondy: Won the 3 alerts sent by fxbomovi this morning.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Won the 3 alerts sent by fxbomovi this morning.

More green to your elbow. Won Pappy's 3 alerts from yesternite. Saw the above, but ran out of battery early this morning so did'nt place a bet. How about a signal provider ranking?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2012
eddyhaze: Pls where did he send dem?

Via email, I think he's test running his premium subscriber database.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2012
The analyzer is not showing on alpari
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

Via email, I think he's test running his premium subscriber database.
I guess so
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2012
niyeee:
Guyz let there be peace...as 4me, i don ignore him make him dey do as it pleases him. One thing i noticed of him is that he is selfcentered. Av incured losses so far without any complain, but Ben wil never give a damn.

Well, I guess thats how the cookie crumbles.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng: Tolux, what did you predict in your GBD/JPY, is it rise/fall?

FALL for 32mins or so

I entered it so right that it is IMPOSSIBLE not to WIN.

Na only news dey tamper with this kind tin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:40am On Jun 07, 2012
eddyhaze: Pls where did he send dem?

to my email na. Bets were on Indices and won them all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2012
@blink.

This is what I discovered. The price on your trader is the most accurate. That price that BOM shows before u bet is very unreliable. So when you touch, just place the bet regardless of what is showing there. Then goto your Portfolio to check the price you entered. The price the system accepts is the accurate time (somewhere in the backdoor). The GBPJPY I placed now was showing 122.99 but when I went to Portfolio it was 123.18 I entered.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

More green to your elbow. Won Pappy's 3 alerts from yesternite. Saw the above, but ran out of battery early this morning so did'nt place a bet. How about a signal provider ranking?
fxbomovi na the master. I've made almost 80% of my capital from his free alerts. Even the one wey I pay for (many of you know that one) for put me for trouble if not for fxbomovi alerts. I'm learning the rope myself now.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: fxbomovi na the master. I've made almost 80% of my capital from his free alerts. Even the one wey I pay for (many of you know that one) for put me for trouble if not for fxbomovi alerts. I'm learning the rope myself now.

Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: @blink.

This is what I discovered. The price on your trader is the most accurate. That price that BOM shows before u bet is very unreliable. So when you touch, just place the bet regardless of what is showing there. Then goto your Portfolio to check the price you entered. The price the system accepts is the accurate time (somewhere in the backdoor). The GBPJPY I placed now was showing 123.99 but when I went to Portfolio it was 123.18 I entered.

Will apply it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: fxbomovi na the master. I've made almost 80% of my capital from his free alerts. Even the one wey I pay for (many of you know that one) for put me for trouble if not for fxbomovi alerts. I'm learning the rope myself now.
Fxbomovi will soon start charging, so ready. Tomorrow is the last day of free signals unless he decides to be generous.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy....
lmfao...how far with pappy alerts?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Fxbomovi will soon start charging, so ready. Tomorrow is the last day of free signals unless he decides to be generous.
i know. He even sent a message about the premium subscription to me yesterday. I'll prefer demotrading to subscribing for any alert for now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Fxbomovi will soon start charging, so ready. Tomorrow is the last day of free signals unless he decides to be generous.
Blink please send me Fxmobi mode of payment
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng:
He has a blog, let me look for the link, hmmmmm. . .please ask him to do so. I don't wanna get banned because nairaland robot de crase at times when e see link

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2012
He never start to dey charge na, chill
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2012
jsh_eng:

Visit the blog in my signature file.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: He never start to dey charge na, chill
Abi o, make e chill small o, like for one month grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2012
I won 4/4 of pappy alert today,,yesterday I won all too,,apart frm that true to his word,,he is puttin me through,,I even did my own analysis and won,,,the beautý of indices is that you can do the analysis on your fóne go the bet,,no need for lookin and analyzin forex chart,,especially for those that are at work,,that way with your fone you go just they analyze and bet,,even oga no go know wetin u they do,,but u can't start puttin up forex chart on your screen and offfice and be analysing,,that so far I can say of pappy

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2012
fxbomovi:

so where is the blog post the link here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: He never start to dey charge na, chill

Just for only this week. He's done well. He gave out free signals for over a month if I'm not mistaken, 85% of which were wins. Infact the 15% losses came in just this week, how ironic.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2012
prince123: I won 4/4 of pappy alert today,,yesterday I won all too,,apart frm that true to his word,,he is puttin me through,,I even did my own analysis and won,,,the beautý of indices is that you can do the analysis on your fóne go the bet,,no need for lookin and analyzin forex chart,,especially for those that are at work,,that way with your fone you go just they analyze and bet,,even oga no go know wetin u they do,,but u can't start puttin up forex chart on your screen and offfice and be analysing,,that so far I can say of pappy
That's real nice
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jsheng(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2012
, @fxmobi, I dont av a link of ur blog, send me your blog link to me email address, jsh_eng@yahoo.com
I dey wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.