Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97173 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Please o whchich folder am I suppose to put analyzer.tpl, my brain don knock.
WHAT R U DOING WITH analyzer.tpl... U DON'T NEED THAT NAH..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

The EUR/USD and AUD/USD are moving towards the red line too, lets be observant to take the chance too.

@easy, my spirit no rest since, abeg wetin i fit do for u to show appreciation pls?
newbies, pls ask questions about this formula.
No longer seeing the red and green line.. Any tips on how to get it back?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

Lol

In the Templates folder when u enter the Main folder/experts
How do you put it on the chart?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
This easycorph's system is nice. Works like bollinger bands and its very good cos it picks out daily highs and lows at which point market is bound to retrace a bit. My only problem is keeping an eye on it and concentrating on work. angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:

I was beginning to wonder. I actually entered the 3, wallstreet, US Tech and US composite. Only Wallstreet came out positive. So did I do something wrong?

Easy, thanks a lot. Been trying to work with the ADX with alerts, the one that comes with dot on a candle which you said to target the next candle after the DOT. Seems the dots come after the candle had already started forming and not before. It would have made sense if it comes BEFORE, so one can properly position for the next candle. You sure are doing a good job.

@ALL, its like nobody knows the answers to my plenty plenty questions.
When on Pc i go ansa..im on Tab mode
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1: Can someone please give me the Price value of the Green line for EURUSD? Am not on PC

It's not really advisable to engage in easy's strategy with dis ur method my broda. U'll need a live display on d system to properly activate ur bets else...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
mkmyers45: No longer seeing the red and green line.. Any tips on how to get it back?
Close the platform and open it again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zeddicus:
Close the platform and open it again.
Not working.. angry which .ex4 is controlling it?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

It's not really advisable to engage in easy's strategy with dis ur method my broda. U'll need a live display on d system to properly activate ur bets else...

Ahhh, am not even thinking about it for a second. Even person wey dey on PC never see am do finish! Am just doing some other analysis
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Not working.. angry which .ex4 is controlling it?

Fxanalyser
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Not working.. angry which .ex4 is controlling it?
Should be fxanalyzer. Right click on your chart and check indicator list. If its there, remove it and try adding it again.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ jammer. GBAM! u get am. Dnt try use d strategy dat way oo if u use it lik dat u go dey get loss o. Only trad wen u get tim to watch d chart o BOM no dey run o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zeddicus:
Should be fxanalyzer. Right click on your chart and check indicator list. If its there, remove it and try adding it again.
Can you please upload so i download? cant find mine.. angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zeddicus: This easycorph's system is nice. Works like bollinger bands and its very good cos it picks out daily highs and lows at which point market is bound to retrace a bit. My only problem is keeping an eye on it and concentrating on work. angry

Maybe u should employ a looker...lol. Yeah, i agree with u ma brother, thats d pain but its worth it. Pray dat God sharpens ur instincts to catch dem as dey prepare to touch.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
This EURUSD dey Maaaddd I swear. Just had a very painful loss now. I placed a fall right after Barnanke began talking at 1.2573 for 2hrs.
Since then its been around 1.256* area trying to break support, just 2mins to my expiry time na him d hediot run go 1.258* area, 2mins after the stupi.d thing returns to 1.2570... Like say e dey time me to take out my bet.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Will like to ask some questions here. I will really appreciate the explanations and I am sure it will help in our fundamental analysis of the market.

1) When you say a country's index is high, does it automatically means that its stock is low?

1)No. Whenever the country's stock market index is high, it doesn't mean the stocks are low. It means the economy of that country is booming and that people are buying that stock because they believe in the company. Just like your Nike snickers, it keeps selling because people love the brand and even when the prices increase, people still buy buy buy!!! For instance, if the Dow Jones Industrial Average of the US is high, I means the industrial economy of the US is good for investment and people are buying the shares of the companies in Dow Jones. Don't sweat about Dow Jones. I'll explain more in my subsequent answer.

NOte: The three main indices in the US are NASDAQ, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S and P 500.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Can you please upload so i download? cant find mine.. angry
Done

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
2) What exactly make up the index of each country and is there a platform to take the average. Eg if there are 5 main things that make up a country's index but while 2 are down, 3 are up. Is there a kind of platform that helps measure that so the average can be taken to come to a conclusion as to where the index will go from there, whether north or south?

2)So-many things make-up the index of each country. First off, indices are a collection different stock markets of different companies. If you want a clearer understanding of what index means, picture this: The DOW Jones is a collection of the 30 largest Companies in the US. Companies on the Dow Jones include Microsoft, Chevron, Coca-Cola, WalMart, Bank of America, Exxon Mobil and so on. Each Company has its share price on the stock market. The Dow Jones index is the summation of all those prices divided by a divisor.

Note:The Divisor used to be 30(like calculating an arithmetic average) but its not anymore. Its have been changed so that it wont look like a simple arithmetic. Plus, the changes was needed because of the fluctuations in market price and dividends of each company.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mak una no wory, pple wey no fit execut dis one go fit do d comin one coz dat one na hr/hrs. We wil al mak mony coz as 4 me na BOM go buy my secönd ride... I don dey pric am already LOL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

Maybe u should employ a looker...lol. Yeah, i agree with u ma brother, thats d pain but its worth it. Pray dat God sharpens ur instincts to catch dem as dey prepare to touch.
LMAO. I tire o seriously.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:

3) What is the relationship between the current position of a country's index, its stock and the currency pairs on FOREX. That is how are they related and affected with news?
3)The basic idea is that, when a country's stock market index rises, the confidence in that country grows as well, leading to an inflow of funds from foreign investors. This makes the foreign investors demand for the country's currency before they can do business in the country, making the currency to be stronger versus other foreign currencies.
Contrary-wise, when a country's stock market index market falls, confidence in the country's economy falls, causing investors to convert their invested funds back into their own local currencies
All markets(indices and Forex) are affected by the news and reports. If the report is good, the market flourishes and if not, the market shrinks.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zeddicus:
Done
Thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: Mak una no wory, pple wey no fit execut dis one go fit do d comin one coz dat one na hr/hrs. We wil al mak mony coz as 4 me na BOM go buy my secönd ride... I don dey pric am already LOL
grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: Mak una no wory, pple wey no fit execut dis one go fit do d comin one coz dat one na hr/hrs. We wil al mak mony coz as 4 me na BOM go buy my secönd ride... I don dey pric am already LOL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
4) The US market seems to be a VERY big factor that affects other markets. Do I take it that when it is up, others are up and vice versa?

4)No. The US currency cannot fly up as it likes. The economy drives it. If the economy is good and more people are employed, then more investors can come in because employed individuals would be able to pay for goods and services. The US is a world player and if her economy crumbles, it doesn't mean others would. But it would affect others negatively. Cos Americans wont be able to buy good imported from Asia and Europe. Therefore slow growth would be recorded in those countries.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayox2003:
3)The basic idea is that, when a country's stock market index rises, the confidence in that country grows as well, leading to an inflow of funds from foreign investors. This makes the foreign investors demand for the country's currency before they can do business in the country, making the currency to be stronger versus other foreign currencies.
Contrary-wise, when a country's stock market index market falls, confidence in the country's economy falls, causing investors to convert their invested funds back into their own local currencies
All markets(indices and Forex) are affected by the news and reports. If the report is good, the market flourishes and if not, the market shrinks.

Sukiyo/Sagapo
Solid replies here.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
5) What can one expect to happen after the election on the 17th if one or the other wins?
5) I can't say. Watch Bloomberg TV.*smiles* smiley

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
Did anyone get in on the EURCAD of 4pm?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ayox. 3 Gbosa for u. You are making a lot of sense!!! Am sure you are a financial person. Your answers are very professional/academical in nature.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Will like to ask some questions here. I will really appreciate the explanations and I am sure it will help in our fundamental analysis of the market.

1) When you say a country's index is high, does it automatically means that its stock is low?
2) What exactly make up the index of each country and is there a platform to take the average. Eg if there are 5 main things that make up a country's index but while 2 are down, 3 are up. Is there a kind of platform that helps measure that so the average can be taken to come to a conclusion as to where the index will go from there, whether north or south?
3) What is the relationship between the current position of a country's index, its stock and the currency pairs on FOREX. That is how are they related and affected with news?
4) The US market seems to be a VERY big factor that affects other markets. Do I take it that when it is up, others are up and vice versa?
5) What can one expect to happen after the election on the 17th if one or the other wins?

I am sure the questions plenty, but I also know that the answers will help us on the fundamental analysis. So guys, hit me.

Straight to the answers.
1)No. Whenever the country's stock market index is high, it doesn't mean the stocks are low. It means the economy of that country is booming and that people are buying that stock because they believe in the company. Just like your Nike snickers, it keeps selling because people love the brand and even when the prices increase, people still buy buy buy!!! For instance, if the Dow Jones Industrial Average of the US is high, I means the industrial economy of the US is good for investment and people are buying the shares of the companies in Dow Jones. Don't sweat about Dow Jones. I'll explain more in my subsequent answer.

Note: The three main indices in the US are NASDAQ, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S and P 500.

2)So-many things make-up the index of each country. First off, indices are a collection different stock markets of different companies. If you want a clearer understanding of what index means, picture this: The DOW Jones is a collection of the 30 largest Companies in the US. Companies on the Dow Jones include Microsoft, Chevron, Coca-Cola, WalMart, Bank of America, Exxon Mobil and so on. Each Company has its share price on the stock market. The Dow Jones index is the summation of all those prices divided by a divisor.

Note:The Divisor used to be 30(like calculating an arithmetic average) but its not anymore. Its have been changed so that it wont look like a simple arithmetic. Plus, the changes was needed because of the fluctuations in market price and dividends of each company.

4)No. The US currency cannot fly up as it likes. The economy drives it. If the economy is good and more people are employed, then more investors can come in because employed individuals would be able to pay for goods and services. The US is a world player and if her economy crumbles, it doesn't mean others would. But it would affect others negatively. Cos Americans wont be able to buy good imported from Asia and Europe. Therefore slow growth would be recorded in those countries.
5) I can't say. Watch Bloomberg TV.*smiles*

DISCLAIMER: I HAD TO PUT THIS ON A WHOLE PAGE FOR RECORD PURPOSES. THESE ARE GOOD QUESTIONS WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bodik(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

Aint saying u're hungry man, i'm just expressing the trend of this thread which ma fellas agreed wiv.
i'm kinda dissapointed with d way things have gone this past 1 month (expectations, faith and hope were solidly undiluted at the beginning), as we can all see, the future has been attached to premium services. Irrespective of what we have all passed thru, i strongly b'liv one can make a living from the earnings but can only make a life from what we give. This is for the visitors, we have tested signal providers and we need not any addition. It saddens my heart to see someppl promising extended help and only for them to come after a very very short period asking for returns when u're even struggling to breakeven. The present 3 major signal providers, thumbs-up to you all, i b'liv u are trying ur best as concieved.
But my absolute praise and prayers goes to EASYCOPYRH, u've done something little as divinely led which has brought outstanding returns/results, may God continue to increase ur coast. I'll humbly plead to all the premium subscribers, kindly refrain from praising your providers on this channel, keep your winning and losses to urselves. The BOM pool we are all drinking from is for the westerners, no individual on this thread can drink all, ur belle no fit carry am. We should be calling helpless guys hustlin on d street to come chop conviniently without billing them.
God bless dat day @easy decided to share his strategy here, i've made over 30% of my capital with it since monday evening.
I pray God brings that day we 9jas will derive joy and happiness from selfless service and not from monetary excesses.

Seconded
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
bodik:

Seconded

Thirded. Right on point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.