Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness (3335 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
Adultery/ Fornication just doesn't happen. A person has to take certain steps in order to commit this act of betrayal. Here are the steps that could lead to the Act.
Re: Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Killz3(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Too long. . .

Could someone pls be kind enough to summarize? Thank you in advance! smiley
Re: Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
@killz: Sorry about that text book.

~Killz~:
Too long. . .

Could someone pls be kind enough to summarize? Thank you in advance! smiley

Adultery/ Fornication just doesn't happen. A person has to take certain steps in order to commit this act of betrayal. Here are the steps that could lead to the Act.
Mind you,
People don't just decide one day to hop in bed and be unfaithful to their spouse. It is d culminating act of a dozen or more tiny steps of unfaithfulness. Each step in itself does not seem that serious or much beyond the previous step.

The following 15 steps analyze how adultery/ fornication happens.

1. Sharing Common Interests.

2. Mentally comparing with my mate.

3. Meeting emotional needs.

4. Looking forward to being together.

5. Tinges of dishonesty with my mate.

6. Flirting and teasing.

7. Talking about personal matters.
"We would talk about things -- not big things, just little things which s/he cared about, or I was worried about."

8. Minor yet arousing touch, squeeze, or hug.
"He never touched me for months. Then one night after working late, we were walking toward the door when he said' You're so special, thanks for all you do..."

9. Special notes or gifts.
"He would write these little encouraging notes and leave them in my desk, pocketbook, or taped to my computer. They didn't say anything, which could be traced. If anyone found them they wouldn't suspect anything. But we both knew what was going on, we just didn't want to stop yet."
"I would sometimes call/ text/ping to know hw s/he is doing. He would leave little notes in my Bible."
"S/he would buy me a little gift/ Recharge card/sharwarma(maybe on his way back) -- not that expensive, but it always showed he had taken extra thought to get exactly what I liked. Of course everyone else thought he was just being good."

10. Inventing excuses to call or meet.
"I started figuring out ways I could drop off something at his/her house when his/her husband was gone. He and I knew each other and I would always return borrowed whatever in the afternoon when I knew s/he'd be there alone."
"I would wait until the end of the workday then I'd call him/her just before closing time about something I'd made up as a 'business question' and we'd talk."
"The more entangled we got, the more I planned times where he and I could practice/meet together. We started meeting more often."
"S/he started arranging his/her schedule so that d spouse would think s/he is at meetings/church/work. We would hang around, or meet somewhere"

11. Arranging secret meetings.
"By now we both were so far gone that we started meeting secretly and consistently"
"We started arranging to go to work/rehalsals/church just to meet somewhere,then we would leave early and meet each other."
"I started making sure s/he knew my travel schedule so we could attend the same meetings/or meet somewhere."
"S/he would sometimes call me just before lunch and we'd sneak through together, and then spend the rest of lunch hour talking quietly to each other."

12. Deceit and cover ups.
"Once we were meeting secretly I had to invent all kinds of stories about where I'd been to satisfy my spouse. By now I had built a towering wall of dishonesty between us."

13. Kissing and embracing.
"The whole thing seemed so exciting by now. We were meeting secretly and both of us were fearful of being caught. But that only seemed to increase our common ground. When we'd meet, we would embrace as if we'd not been together for years -- like in the movies when someone comes home from the war."

14. Petting and high indiscretion.
"At this point my glands took over. I forgot reason altogether and was willing to risk everything for more."

15. Sexual intercourse.
"Soon I quit resisting and was swept into outright adultery/fornication."
Re: Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Killz3(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Thanks, but the summary na still text book. . . grin grin I get what you are saying though. smiley
Re: Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Fuckkingg hell mate! Y u copy d whole bible na? undecided
Re: Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness by Exponental(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Of course, lust or love exist with contact. D key words are "common interest".

(1) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook / (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift / Women Teach How To Have Sex On Live TV [see Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.