Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice (1464 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / 3 British Refusals,4 Turkiush Visas,1 Dubai Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by nija50: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
this is the 4th time i have been refused a u.s visa in the last one and half years,even after haven travelled to usa for more than eight times in the last 5 years.iam 100% sure i did not break any rules.i have valid visas to many other countries including u.k and canada.my questions are ,
1)what could be the possible reasons?
2)is there any way to find out the reasons?
3)is there any right to appeal?
4)how do i correct this problem if there is any?
5)is there a general problem recently with people who say they are going to buy cars?because thats what i do.
6)how many times can one reapply in a year?

thanks for your candid suggestions

Re: U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by FASTLINK1: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
nija@50:
this is the 4th time i have been refused a u.s visa in the last one and half years,even after haven travelled to usa for more than eight times in the last 5 years.iam 100% sure i did not break any rules.i have valid visas to many other countries including u.k and canada.my questions are ,
1)what could be the possible reasons?
2)is there any way to find out the reasons?
3)is there any right to appeal?
4)how do i correct this problem if there is any?
5)is there a general problem recently with people who say they are going to buy cars?because thats what i do.
6)how many times can one reapply in a year?

thanks for your candid suggestions

Hello, inasmuch as I pity your situation, I still do not get it when people say that they do not know the reason for their VISA refusal.

Inconsistency in your details could atimes be responsible for such denial, my advice is for you to trace and find out where the polution of that water started.

How many times you can reapply is dependent on the circumstance surrounding your trip and the refusal.

Can you appeal? Yes but how do you do that when you don't even know the reasons for your initial visa refusal and BTW, what did you put as the reasons for those VISA refusal? That could also be responsible since you might be filling "NOTHING", hence claiming the ignorance of an obvious case. angry
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by nija50: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
FAST-LINK:

Hello, inasmuch as I pity your situation, I still do not get it when people say that they do not know the reason for their VISA refusal.

Inconsistency in your details could atimes be responsible for such denial, my advice is for you to trace and find out where the polution of that water started.

How many times you can reapply is dependent on the circumstance surrounding your trip and the refusal.

Can you appeal? Yes but how do you do that when you don't even know the reasons for your initial visa refusal and BTW, what did you put as the reasons for those VISA refusal? That could also be responsible since you might be filling "NOTHING", hence claiming the ignorance of an obvious case. angry

2FAST-LINK thanks for ur response.i have never seen anybody that was given a reason for refusal.iam sure iam very consistent in my details.i keep a copy of all the previous forms i filled since the first time i applied for a u.s visa.i have had about 2 two years multiple visa and 1 single entry.i have no reason not to be consistent because all the documents i used from the first application are mine.thats the more reason iam more confused and wouldnt mind appealing if there is a way,because iam very sure of myself.i will appreciate if you can assist me with how to find out reasons for refusal and the appeal procees?
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by FASTLINK1: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2012
Hello, I am sorry if I sounded hash but I have guided a lot of people and very few that were refused came back to me with their reason, which I advised accordingly and thereafter went back and it panned out.

The VO must had said something in reaction to your answers or asked questions that he felt your response was not satisfactory.

There is no other way to appeal beside writing to the consular, stating your case which like I earlier mentioned, should comprise of what transpired during your interview session.

A guy I know that once truncated the application process (which ofcourse failed) was told so the next time he went, and an outright denial was also been meted on him.

You can contact me personally if you don't want to share your offence on this forum, I will understand.
Regards
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by nija50: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
@fast_link..i used to think like you in the past.i thought i was immune to refusal,because i have visas of all the major countries in europe,north america and asia.i have been to virtually all the continents in the world.we are here to exchange ideas.dont think u know better than anybody.visa refusal is not a bad omen or a crime.it can happen to you any day.sorry i dont need your private consultation.thanks
Re: U.s.a Visa Refusals....pls Advice by FASTLINK1: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
nija@50:
@fast_link..i used to think like you in the past.i thought i was immune to refusal,because i have visas of all the major countries in europe,north america and asia.i have been to virtually all the continents in the world.we are here to exchange ideas.dont think u know better than anybody.visa refusal is not a bad omen or a crime.it can happen to you any day.sorry i dont need your private consultation.thanks

Oh oh! It hasn't gotten to this man, I was only trying to help and yes, I would like to see someone that got denied without any comment from the VO,irrespective of how dumb it may be, and miscarriage of justice.

(1) (Reply)

My Blissful Weekend At Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort, Ekiti State (pictures) / Does Arik Airline Allow Passenger To Use Or Take Power Bank Battery On Flights. / UPS Shipment Taking Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.