Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1156708 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
rozayx5:

yup and i can boldly tell u after last nights game . many madrid fans can only pray for an away win at atletico smiley

I can also boldy attest to the fact that this week when we cramp next Atletico Madrid. . We go beat them like children. . We just have to bounce back and there's no way Those guys do not have, I repeat Do not have the weight. .to stop us! . .we go beat them. .

IN MUHAMMED ALI'S VOICE WHEN HE LOST TO LARRY HOLMES. . 'mark My Words'! . .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
ortopazz:

I can also boldy attest to the fact that this week when we cramp next Atletico Madrid. . We go beat them like children. . We just have to bounce back and there's no way Those guys do not have, I repeat Do not have the weight. .to stop us! . .we go beat them. .

IN MUHAMMED ALI'S VOICE WHEN HE LOST TO LARRY HOLMES. . 'mark My Words'! . .
SMH my head for you.

I think It happen in march.....A.madrid 4 vs R.madrid 0 and you have forgotten.

You play 180minutes to beat them 1-0 in ucl last season...no thanks to chicharito.

Prediction.
A.madrid 3 vs R.madrid 1

mark my word!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ddippset:
Am not even interested in all that. I don't care about whos the best penalty taker between messi and ronaldo. What I only care about is who s the better footballer, I don't even care about who's the better goal scorer. For me, having the ability to place a football 12 yards away from a goal keeper and blasting it into the net isn't something to be crazy about! Your man was dubiously trying to misinform the world that Messi gets awarded more penalty kicks that Ronaldo. Really? In what world? I don't even need to dig up any stats to know that in football today, Ronaldo is the Player who has been awarded the highest number of penalties, if not the highest ever sef. Iam not sure about pele but iam very sure that Cristiano Ronaldo is the Player who has taken the highest number of penalty kicks in the history of football. Iam ready to bet my life savings on that.

oya novex.
Ronaldo aka Penaldo is the highest penalty scorer in history.
Its a win-win for the 2 of you.
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
usbcable:
This is the official table as at YESTERDAY according to the AUTHORISED REGULATOR.
not some assumed fantasy table or sport betting site.

Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

You should have just let it pass,

Bykebyke - So?..Did Barcelona not top the league yesterday..Yes or No?

You - NO
post a sccreenshot of yesterday's table to prove me wrong

It's either you lack comprehension or you are just trying to grasp at straws - choose one!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
pelvicky:
SMH my head for you.

I think It happen in march.....A.madrid 4 vs R.madrid 0 and you have forgotten.

You play 180minutes to beat them 1-0 in ucl last season...no thanks to chicharito.

Prediction.
A.madrid 3 vs R.madrid 1

mark my word!

DSYH . . Brother . We win it matters most against Atletico. . And they are our concubines,. . Well paid for bitches. . .we will win. .dont need to tell u about who will score. . U sef you know..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo gringrin

You should have just let it pass,

Bykebyke - So?..Did Barcelona not top the league yesterday..Yes or No?

You - NO
post a sccreenshot of yesterday's table to prove me wrong

It's either you lack comprehension or you are just trying to grasp at straws - choose one!

homesteady lacks comprehension is what I choose. undecided
except is there is another definition for yesterday
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Story for the gods. Na messi injury make una no fit win today abi? You sef know wetin Neymar and suarez do you last season na. Una never see anything. Una go chop that draw soup tire

shey na ei8ht weeks. . TWO Months. . Probably October . .Nov. .if My Comprehension is right. . Na so una take win ATM without am abi. . Shey na dis thread na. . U still barkshit fan no worry keep fingers uncrossed i go do follow up every time you lose. .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by bsolo1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
El Real Madrid, Campeons del mundo en las secciones de futbol y baloncesto #HalaMadrid!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2015
bsolo1:
El Real Madrid, Campeons del mundo en las secciones de futbol y baloncesto #HalaMadrid!

i totally forgot.

so we won.

thats nice coming from Laso and his boys. wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2015
bsolo1:

Nothing as good as sipping your hot coffee and seeing headlines like this . .

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
ortopazz:

Nothing as good as sipping your hot coffee and seeing headlines like this . .
Truer words have never been said cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Truer words have never been said cool

what could be more purer in heart than words said with no bias couching it. .

Long Live Madrid. . VIVA MADRIDS. . HALA MADRID. ..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
What's with all these effing Barka players and tax evasion..
Born cheats..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Iaz93:

Born cheats..
instead of their fans on the other thread to focus on what could be wrong or not wrong they delude themselves that the accusation is from Real Madrid quarters even with the news categorically stating it was instigated by ""catalunya legal authorities"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:09am On Sep 29, 2015
usbcable:

instead of their fans on the other thread to focus on what could be wrong or not wrong they delude themselves that the accusation is from Real Madrid quarters even with the news categorically stating it was instigated by ""catalunya legal authorities"
LOL. They never cease to amaze me with their level of reasoning. grin It's shameful. From the heads down to the players.... CORRUPT!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2015
^^Did you dream of barca Nigga?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Iaz93:

Born cheats..

You know I was thinking you were wrong or just imposing allegations, thinking the bartalanx will soon swoop in, but Mascherano. . The latest bookie. . Na wa o!

Real den of corrupt personnels! . . Headed by Hmmmm. . . . . We all know na. . As in the system is so deep in brakal, it starts from the Presido. . Hmmmm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2015
philfearon:
^^Did you dream of barca Nigga?
He doesnt need to nigga! Its allover the news brotha. . Guess the name you need is Mascherano!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2015
ortopazz:

He doesnt need to nigga!
Its allover the news brotha. . Guess the name you need is Mascherano!
And?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
ortopazz:

You know I was thinking you were wrong or just imposing allegations, thinking the bartalanx will soon swoop in, but Mascherano. . The latest bookie. . Na wa o!

Real den of corrupt personnels! . . Headed by Hmmmm. . . . . We all know na. . As in the system is so deep in brakal, it starts from the Presido. . Hmmmm
It's terrible. They tryna tarnish the good image of La Liga..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
Iaz93:
It's terrible. They tryna tarnish the good image of La Liga..

guess thats the reason they really wanna get the catarhlunya indepence. .0bloody thieves. . Just cant be straight forward. . .

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmmmm. . . Am seeing things. . . @ Camp nou. .
Narrow Escape. .hmmm Meszi
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2015
That dead AC Milan thread and this one I don't know which one moves faster lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2015
ViVaMadrid:
That dead AC Milan thread and this one I don't know which one moves faster lipsrsealed
Lol......LWKMD!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2015
ViVaMadrid:

O boy! . . .you no get joy o! . . .
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
ViVaMadrid:

but na Y we stil dey anticipate homecumin of our extended family!

Welcome on board!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2015
ortopazz:

O boy! . . .you no get joy o! . . .
Probably one of the barca trolls under the disguise of a Madrid moniker.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2015
Krasid:
Probably one of the barca trolls under the disguise of a Madrid moniker.

Provided he cant stop us from Winning @ Malmo today, and whether or not he his a troll he cant stop you and I from still posting here na. .. .

Buh lets take him by his Moniker. . Its nathin. .

Just back from Arsenalz thread, laugh wan kill me, be like or it was said Arsenal get the same points so far this champs league as the number of champs league they have won!. , . . El Shaddai o! . . . .
Aw today wan be na @ Krasid!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2015
ortopazz:

Provided he cant stop us from Winning @ Malmo today, and whether or not he his a troll he cant stop you and I from still posting here na. .. .

Buh lets take him by his Moniker. . Its nathin. .

Just back from Arsenalz thread, laugh wan kill me, be like or it was said Arsenal get the same points so far this champs league as the number of champs league they have won!. , . . El Shaddai o! . . . .
Aw today wan be na @ Krasid!
Its going to be bloody! I am expecting the boys to pour out the frustrations of the Malaga game against Malmo today.I even read somewhere that they narrowed their pitch to reduce the attacking threat posed by Madrid.Its either we win by a large margin or a slim 1 goal victory, no inbetweens.Either way I am expecting Madrid to take the 3 points.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2015
ViVaMadrid:

whats this?
I suspect a troll profile created today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Today it's either we win or

we win, no other options are accepted angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1825) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.