Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137545 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
philfearon:
while other clubs celebrate trophies won by teams,This losers here prefer tap ins by their crybaby...
For Fake Madrid fans,success is = 1 league title in 7yrs!
1 UCL in 12yrs!
2 COPA Del Rey trophies in 22yrs!...
.. ...
You foolish losers should be very ashamed of yourselves!
This one fit kill imself o
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Lets go back to where you showed your folly.

This is something I would expect a baby whose brain has not developed to type,but since you are a Madridiot I'm not surprised cause you lots literally have mini skulls in place of a brain.

The growth hormone treatment made him his know how to kick a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to dribble right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know to how to nod a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to score goals right?
Heck..it even gave him four Ballon D'ors.

#RECEIVESENSE.
Bottomline
He took Growth Hormone Treatment.
Which is what my sentence simply inferred.
Stop extrapolating simple sentences or reading meanings into non-existent things it always portrays you as delusional to the outside world.

Hope this puts your satiated brain at rest.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Iaz93:
This one fit kill imself o

you dey mind am... grin
wanting to commit hara kiri over another man's money.

na only Barca fans dey Wail over money spent by RM as if if was taken from Barcelona's account
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2015
have you seen this
it just shows the awesomeness of CR

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/fans/videos/2015/10/the-moving-tribute-video-for-cristiano-ronaldo

He forever remains the best footballer...The Legend Continues

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Heard only Bale and Ramos are back to face Atletico Madrid.

James seem unable to make the cut.

Things look different this time around with Modric available

A win is for the taking
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
Rubbish trophyless club! Can't wait for another embarrassing drubbing on Sunday!

Let me start getting my agbada ready for the parrrry!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2015
usbcable:

Bottomline
He took Growth Hormone Treatment.
[s]Which is what my sentence simply inferred.[/s]
[s]Stop extrapolating simple sentences or reading meanings into non-existent things it always portrays you as delusional to the outside world.[/s]

[s]Hope this puts your satiated brain at rest.[/s]
If he was asthmatic,would you have typed Inhaler assisted superstar?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Barca fans fit die on top Ronaldo and Blancos matter #Cristianophobia
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2015
ViVaMadrid:
Barca fans fit die on top Ronaldo and Blancos matter #Cristianophobia
Question: Your team played badly today, what happened? Barca fans: Cristiano penaldo is a diving cheat who only scores pk's and tap ins.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by gustav25: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Krasid:
Question: Your team played badly today, what happened? Barca fans: Cristiano penaldo is a diving cheat who only scores pk's and tap ins.
is that only what your brain can muster ? Come up with something epic next time
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chusks(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2015
gustav25:
what can ur big headed brain muster undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2015
homesteady:
Rubbish trophyless club! Can't wait for another embarrassing drubbing on Sunday!

You should be worried above Sevilla.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by gustav25: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
chusks:
what can ur big headed brain muster undecided
by their ingnorance ,dumbness and club we shall know them (big headed brain) grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
homesteady:

bros just to inform that you may accidentally efff youself if your putting your hopes on those ATM boys, they will loose, and nafin can stop that, I advice you take your meds, call the police', call your Siblings, Concubines, gurls, whoever whorres, whatever . . Just beep them up, because we are giving them a thrashing of a life time. .of course you its Real Madrid. .

Your Agbada is what the arrogant son will use to keep the smirk and probably fan your grim face when he scores yet again. . Like someone said he his gonna break something in either side of Madrid. .not that it matters. . .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Krasid:
my thoughts exactly oooh! . . . .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
gustav25:

English could be hard at times, not our faults sha, trust me, buh the long and short, since you be pikin' you guys have infected your dumb mofo selves with the Cristiano Syndrome, instead of facing your own fraudulent Midget!

BTW you dont need epic lines to pass information, especially ones that dont demand the stress!

Its all about the Champions Mentality' thought we were the losers in the canvass that you guys have been painting!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
I can si Madrid drowning Tuday
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
homesteady:
Krasid:
He won't say he was not warned.
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
lmao! those bestids lost.
if na to evade tax now, dem go sabi. foooooooooooools!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
OkeEsibe:
I can si Madrid drowning Tuday
na where you get ur own fixture time from? undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Iaz93:
lmao! those bestids lost.

if na to evade tax now, dem go sabi. foooooooooooools!

funny enough Commentator wan kill me. . Im say they are 40% worst withou t the midget. . I wonder what some people will say now. .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
usbcable:

He won't say he was not warned.
grin

that dude that plays for Southampton. . Shey na pelé . . Wonder weda the agbada wearing camel will still be dancing. .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Oboi...eva do Chelsea strong tin shaaa shocked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
liveLongNprospa:
Oboi...eva do Chelsea strong tin shaaa shocked

oil dey de person head wey talk say Konji na bastarr.d. . .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ViVaMadrid: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
BBC will be re-united tomorrow #VAMOS LosBlancos

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by stevemims(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Lets go back to where you showed your folly.

This is something I would expect a baby whose brain has not developed to type,but since you are a Madridiot I'm not surprised cause you lots literally have mini skulls in place of a brain.

The growth hormone treatment made him his know how to kick a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to dribble right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know to how to nod a ball right?
The growth hormone treatment made him know how to score goals right?
Heck..it even gave him four Ballon D'ors.

#RECEIVESENSE.
He must recieve sense in Jesus Name.... Ignorance of the highest order na hin dey worry that guy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
ortopazz:

funny enough Commentator wan kill me. . Im say they are 40% worst withou t the midget. . I wonder what some people will say now. .
grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
It's derby day, yo! smiley
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2015
stevemims:
He must recieve sense in Jesus Name.... Ignorance of the highest order na hin dey worry that guy.
obviously bykebyke is not alone with irrational reading of sentences?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
usbcable:

obviously bykebyke is not alone with irrational reading of sentences?
And I ask you again
If he was an asthmatic,would you have typed inhaler assisted superstar?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
bykebyke:

And I ask you again
If he was an asthmatic,would you have typed inhaler assisted superstar?

smh...see reasoning undecided cry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm. . . . . . Time no dey. . Beating wey wan gv ATM No be here, i c wongure all ova d place, e go red for those niggaz today, infact d way our boys are prepping, . black go tire that dia man to wear. .no be here sha. .
Cant wait sha . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.