Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1137248 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Even Roma knew they will draw against Liverpool.

They have been selling tickets even before the draw.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
The way A. Vidal is shouting f**k it yes on Twitter after the UCL draw.

One would think his a WWE star. Overrated scum.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 5:57am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Miremoses1 post=66690816][b]The way A. Vidal is shouting f**k it yes on Twitter after the UCL draw.

One would think his a WWE star. Overrated scum.

He will collect another red card if he tackles too hard.

I just pray we approach the match with calmness and maturity.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
What is Vidal getting pumped up for? A midfield masterclass from Modric and Kroos will calm him down. The only thing I fear is James. Hope this will not be a repeat of 14/15 season where a former player comes back to punish us.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Krasid:
What is Vidal getting pumped up for? A midfield masterclass from Modric and Kroos will calm him down. The only thing I fear is James. Hope this will not be a repeat of 14/15 season where a former player comes back to punish us.
James will hunt zizou. I just hope he doesn't show up in great form.

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lol. Looking at barka line-up against Valencia. A normal sense will tell you that valvede is not a coach. You buy a player for €150m and he still get benched and also repeat same lineup all the time.

I have a feeling this monkeys will play for a draw
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
Lol. Looking at barka line-up against Valencia. A normal sense will tell you that valvede is not a coach. You buy a player for €150m and he still get benched and also repeat same lineup all the time.

I have a feeling this monkeys will play for a draw

Zidane does same thing.
We praise him for having "guts". So why abuse EV now?

We should be more bothered about Bayern than an 'unbeaten run' chasing Valverde.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:

Zidane does same thing.

We should be more bothered about Bayern than an 'unbeaten run' chasing Valverde.

Oh we've lampooned Zidane for his selections in the past as well.

There is something deeply annoying about stubborn coaches.

I respect Valverde for all he has achieved, but if we were in their shoes, I'm pretty sure some of us would be giving him bile as well.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:

Zidane does same thing.

EV might be unbeaten but he is far from been a coach that plays beautiful football.

Zidane does same thing? What are u sayin.
Bro, zidane has rested big players throughout the season. Casemiro, modric, kroos, Marcelo, navas, G. O. A. T, and bale has all been rested at one point this season.

EV isn't destined to coach a big team. His just using the unbeaten run to cover the fact his not good at man management.

BTW I'm not bothered about Bayern.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
EV might be unbeaten but he is far from been a coach that plays beautiful football.

Zidane does same thing? What are u sayin.
Bro, zidane has rested big players throughout the season. Casemiro, modric, kroos, Marcelo, navas, G. O. A. T, and bale has all been rested at one point this season.

EV isn't destined to coach a big team. His just using the unbeaten run to cover the fact his not good at man management.

BTW I'm not bothered about Bayern.

As in eh, Busquests has a toe injury that hasn't healed. Iniesta desperately needs rest. And what's Dembele doing on the bench? Does EV not want to score goals?

I'm secretly happy he is this stubborn, but good lord, he does know how to annoy fans.

-Lord
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

As in eh, Busquests has a toe injury that hasn't healed. Iniesta desperately needs rest. And what's Dembele doing on the bench? Does EV not want to score goals?

I'm secretly happy he is this stubborn, but good lord, he does know how to annoy fans.

-Lord
that unbeaten run has blinded the fans. Pique at some point got injured and he still played the man again, same with busquests.

If you watched that second leg they played in Rome, pique went to him and told him they need fresh legs but he said he makes the decisions.

Well I'm also happy for his stubbornness. He should continue to wear out his players till they all become crippled.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Valencia beating barca

3rd place up for grabs
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Neimar:
Valencia beating barca

3rd place up for grabs
Yessooo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
So inter Milan wants to bid for bale this summer
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
https://www.facebook.com/InMadridWeTrust/videos/1992755450745489/

Messi and Rinaldo reaction to goals conceded against Roma and Juve

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pelvicky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
krasid, usbcable, lana1.

let's not be distracted by Madrid progression to Ucl semi, you guys are still 4th in la liga and might end up without a spoon.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's out!

International Champions Cup schedule

The dates and venues of Juventus, Milan, Roma and Inter matches in the International Champions Cup, including Roma-Barcelona and Milan-Manchester United.

These are provisional, but provided by ESPN and most are believed to be accurate.

Milan will take on Manchester United in Los Angeles on July 25, with Roma against Tottenham Hotspur the same day in San Diego and Juventus with Bayern Munich in Philadelphia.

On July 28, Juventus are in action again with Benfica in New York.

Milan are up against Tottenham in Minnesota on July 31, with Barcelona-Roma a fascinating replay of their Champions League quarter-final the same day in Dallas.

Juventus play the MLS All Stars on August 1 in Atlanta.

On August 4 there are both Milan-Barcelona and Juventus-Real Madrid, then it’s Real Madrid-Roma on August 7.

Inter will not be playing their International Champions Cup matches in America, but rather face Chelsea in Gothenburg on August 1, Sevilla at the Stadio via del Mare in Lecce on August 7 and Atletico Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano on August 12.

US Matches

July 20

Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund (Soldier Field) July 22

Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund (Bank of America Stadium)

July 25 Manchester City vs Liverpool (MetLife Stadium) AC Milan vs Manchester United (Rose Bowl) AS Roma vs Tottenham Hotspur (Qualcomm Stadium) Borussia Dortmund vs Benfica (Heinz Field) Juventus vs Bayern Munich (Lincoln Financial Field)

July 28 Manchester United vs Liverpool (Michigan Stadium) Bayern Munich vs Manchester City (Hard Rock Stadium) Barcelona vs Tottenham Hotspur (Rose Bowl) Benfica vs Juventus (Red Bull Arena)

July 31 Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Hard Rock Stadium) Tottenham Hotspur vs AC Milan (US Bank Stadium) Barcelona vs AS Roma (AT&T Stadium)

Aug 1 MLS All Stars vs Juventus (Mercedes-Benz Stadium) [MLS All Star Game] Aug 4

AC Milan vs Barcelona (Levi’s Stadium) Real Madrid vs Juventus (FedEx Field) Aug 7

Real Madrid vs AS Roma (MetLife Stadium)

Non US Matches

July 20

Sevilla FC vs Benfica (Letzigrund Stadion) July 21

Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain (Worthersee Stadion) July 26

Atletico Madrid vs Arsenal (Singapore National Stadium) July 28

Arsenal vs Paris Saint-Germain (Singapore National Stadium) Chelsea vs Sevilla FC (National Stadium) July 30

Paris Saint-Germain vs Atletico Madrid (Singapore National Stadium) Aug 1

Chelsea vs Internazionale (Ullevi Stadium) Aug 4

Arsenal vs Chelsea (Friends Arena) Aug 7

Internazionale vs Sevilla FC (Via del Mare) Aug 12

Atletico Madrid vs Internazionale (Wanda Metropolitano)

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Happy Sunday to y'all
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Ronaldo, Bale & Modric not included in Real Madrid squad for Malaga clash

I don't trust this forward undecided

19-man squad in full

Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla, Luca

Defenders: Carvajal, Vallejo, Ramos, Marcelo, Theo, Achraf

Midfielders: Kroos, Casemiro, Llorente, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic, Ceballos

Forwards: Benzema, Lucas Vazquez, Mayoral
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Lana1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
pelvicky:
krasid, usbcable, lana1.

let's not be distracted by Madrid progression to Ucl semi, you guys are still 4th in la liga and might end up without a spoon.
I no be Madrid fan na....
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by paroh137(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Ronaldo, Bale & Modric not included in Real Madrid squad for Malaga clash

I don't trust this forward undecided

19-man squad in full

Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla, Luca

Defenders: Carvajal, Vallejo, Ramos, Marcelo, Theo, Achraf

Midfielders: Kroos, Casemiro, Llorente, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic, Ceballos

Forwards: Benzema, Lucas Vazquez, Mayoral

I'm jiust happy Ceballos is in the list. I hope he starts. I'm really not going to bother myself with this match as we have a very poor record against lower position teams, especially with Ronnie nor playing. Who wan score for us sef, Benzema abi Mayoral? Okay na. In other news I hear Arturo Vidal hurt his knee. So after all his noise he mightn't even play against us mtschew.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
paroh137:

I'm jiust happy Ceballos is in the list. I hope he starts. I'm really not going to bother myself with this match as we have a very poor record against lower position teams, especially with Ronnie nor playing. Who wan score for us sef, Benzema abi Mayoral? Okay na. In other news I hear Arturo Vidal hurt his knee. So after all his noise he mightn't even play against us mtschew.
same here. This league matches has become less important to me . But that doesn't mean we shouldn't take the remaining matches serious. I really hope ceballos gets a chance this time around.

About the big mouth Vidal. I watched how he was carried away by his teammates. Fit or not I don't really care, they are many threats in that Bayern squad.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
I think this line-up is fair ,considering the fact we have a game on Wednesday . I just hope we utilize from valencia's lose and move to 3rd place.

Real Madrid XI: Navas, Carvajal, Vallejo, Ramos, Theo, Casemiro, Kovacic, Isco, Lucas Vázquez, Benzema, Asensio.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Isco, a free kick god
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Miremoses1:
Isco, a free kick god

Unimpressed that Benzema was again unable to find the net against the last team on the table. It's unreal.

Maybe, we'd have to start classifying him as an AMF. Right next to Isco and Asensio.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
LordAdam16:

Unimpressed that Benzema was again unable to find the net against the last team on the table. It's unreal.

Maybe, we'd have to start classifying him as an AMF. Right next to Isco and Asensio.

-Lord
with a gun to his head, benzema still won't score. It's just as if his afraid to hit the ball towards a goal keeper.
Well, the early we start seeing him as a play maker, the better for us.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LordAdam16: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Miremoses1:
with a gun to his head, benzema still won't score. It's just as if his afraid to hit the ball towards a goal keeper.
Well, the early we start seeing him as a play maker, the better for us.

If only Zidane can read your post.

It's crazy. Because if he could just score, he'd be hitting 30 goals a season consistently. How can you be playing with Modric, Kroos, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez, and Ronaldo; and you only have 5 goals in the league. And he says he is a 9.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2018
LordAdam16:

If only Zidane can read your post.

It's crazy. Because if he could just score, he'd be hitting 30 goals a season consistently. How can you be playing with Modric, Kroos, Isco, Asensio, Vazquez, and Ronaldo; and you only have 5 goals in the league. And he says he is a 9.

-Lord
we have to deal with him till the summer, that's if he will leave tho.

We really need a clinical no9
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Good Win, Hala Madrid!!!

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FergieRaww(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]They don't have enough good midfilders and they're losing their best ones to injury
Funny tho! cause they should be ready we're coming for them

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Vidal injured after making mouth. I serve a living God grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (1820) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.