Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1141358 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Took a while still not over the shock.
He was the best
He was the greatest
He was the sleekest
He was the commandant
He was the never say die guy

He was our hero, our matador, our Ronaldo.
The true definition of Madridismo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hFd6zGkxLE

Knew this day would come some day
Never wanted it to come now
But its starting to make sense now

We love you Cristiano Ronaldo cry

Y Nada Mas

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2018
madrid5:
i cant believe this,first zidane now ronaldo
Sadly more may still come

#marcelo
#benzema
#bale
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Krasid:
Neymar or Hazard arrival imminent.
Neither can be a close replacement.

Hazard doesn't score much
Neymar injury prone
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Krasid:
He has the potentials. All that is needed is to take away the unnecessary theatrics and showboating. With a little motivation and support, he can lead Madrid to glory; and what better way to get motivated than being a direct replacement for the G.O.A.T.
I will still prefer him over Hazard though.
Holy God.

So a day will come I will be asking for Neymar to replace Ronaldo embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Yonce:

If you think Life is hard, try being a Real Madrid Fan.

We lost Zidane and Ronaldo in one season. Something that seemed inconceivable at the beginning of the season cry cry cry cry
I so fear loosing Marcelo now that those 2 are gone.

It will be too much.

Benzema may leave too. What's happening?

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
getting neymar is almost impossible. I'm no longer against us getting hazard because we don't have any other option.

I will welcome any player.
Neymar is good at scoring.
He should just stop all the theatrics and try becoming stronger
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Nope.
What of Mbape
hmmmm maybe
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Yonce:

Lol.
Can't blame Juve.

Madrid have used Ronaldo and decided to dump him. They do that to all their legends.

I wanted Ronaldo's last game to be at the Bernabeau, with him being subbed off at the 88th minute and the whole stadium on their feet clapping and cheering him on.
Just like the Lakers did for Kobe Bryant
Or Wizards did for Michael Jordan.

Sad to see him move on. cry
Circumstances are different.
We can still do it when we play Juve in a friendly.

He should be able to play each half for both teams I guess?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2018
LordAdamX:
Gracias Cristiano!

I think it's a win-win for everyone involved. Now is as good as any time to start the post-Ronaldo RM era.

-Lord
It was a rude shock but no better time to leave.

If you stay long enough an hero becomes a villain.

His legacy remains untainted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
OFFICIAL: Real Madrid full-back Achraf Hakimi joins Dortmund on a two-year loan deal

Goodluck!

Nice one.

Hope he develops well enough.

That speed must be put to good use.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Ovie56:
for everyone shouting he didn't deserve a raise I hope you're happy and have no complaints now he even turned down 100 million a year from china

Only retirees play in China.

He still wants to be competitive
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Wow
Chimooo shocked
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Bushyhair:
omo ucl drought for madrid in d next 10yrs grin
Weyrey grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2018
monerozi5590:
Congratulations to Modric and his teammates. Three Madrisistas in the World Cup Final.

Varane, Kovacic and Modric. I want Modric to win it. God please make it happen.

2-1
So I prefer Croatia.
More so Deschamps has been unfair to Big Benz.

But I LOVE varane sadly too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Like his boxers, right?

Now let me explain sir

Ronaldo just scored a hat trick for real Madrid in a UCL match against Bayern and as the match ends the camera pans on him and follows him around. he knows this so he takes advantage by pulling is Jersey shorts into a sagging position to reveal his "CR7" boxers. hundreds of millions of people who tuned in to watch the programme from Europe, America, Canada, Asia and Australasia look at his abs and their eyes inevitably see the boxers. he's advertised his brand without paying a penny, many of those millions of viewers then bought his expensive boxers and a good money goes to him in the process

Now CR7 moves to China where there's less viewers compared to Europe, he scores a hat trick against a J-League team in Asian Champions league and when the match ends the camera pans on him. close to a million people see him sag to reveal his brand of "CR7" boxers but almost everyone in Europe and America aren't watching the match as while they want to see Ronaldo they can't be arsed to watching 21 unknown players in the process. thousands out of the Asians that saw the video buy the boxers and he made less money than he would've if he were still in Europe

That's how visibility affect monies made
China is 1.8billion in population.
So he still has a good market in viewership there too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
madrid5:
i dont think modric have been really that astounding than say rakitic in this tournament.
Bros,

Winning man of the match back to back shows he is far more effective and relevant than Rakitic.

He is the go to guy when they want to move the ball upwards.

He hardly (can't recall him SEF) loosing the ball. Its like magnet at his feet.

I guess its because of the penalties you have this sentiments

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
grin his a W.I.T.C.H
Our WITCH cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
modric has been Croatia's best player in this WC, he doesn't need to score a winning penalty to prove that.

He does his work in the midfield.
*he creates chances.
*he defends.

He brought Croatia this far.
Spot on

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid’s most successful period in the 21st Century featured Cristiano Ronaldo

Man United’s most successful period in the 21st Century featured Cristiano Ronaldo.

Portugal’s most successful period in history featured Cristiano Ronaldo.

BEST IN THE WORLD

The best indeed

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2018
madrid5:
yes lukita is their best player no doubt but saying he brought croatia tghis far is disrespectful to the almost same effort of guys like rakitic and subasic,the like of mario and perisic too

Its not disrespectful its the truth.

Watch the match against Russia the dude was still running like mad even at 118 minutes.

That is commitment that is zeal that is leadership.

He has been the one coordinating the midfield all along

That is the x factor man in the team.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
monerozi5590:
Mandzukic is another warrior in that team. He is a good team player. He plays for the team.

He tracks back to defend and he bumps forward to attack. He is one hell of a fighter and he is 32 already.
They all deserve accolades but Modricis special.

He attacks
He defends
He organizes the midfield
He takes crucial penalties too

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Bushyhair:
so this is the end of real madrid grin
You don madt finish grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
G.O.A.T cry

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by LosVikingos: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1 how are you coping?

I still can't believe this sh**

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

China is 1.8billion in population.
So he still has a good market in viewership there too

You don't understand, those Chinese would still watch him whether he's in Europe or China. however most Europeans, Africans and Americans that would've watched him if he were in Europe wouldn't watch him if he moves to China
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2018
LosVikingos:
Miremoses1 how are you coping?

I still can't believe this sh**
bro, I'm better now, one think that gives me serious worries is the fact marcelo wants to leave. Damn!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

Our WITCH cheesy
grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

Nice one.

Hope he develops well enough.

That speed must be put to good use.
Dotmund have a friendly match today, that means he will make his debut today.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Miremoses1(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a £150m bid to take Eden Hazard from Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

Sadly more may still come

#marcelo
#benzema
#bale
bale won't leave,Ronaldo leaving have affected our publicity massively
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Miremoses1:
Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a £150m bid to take Eden Hazard from Chelsea.

as much as I hate to say it, this guy is the best we can get this summer,the Parisians won't sell shit to us
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by madrid5: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2018
usbcable:

They all deserve accolades but Modricis special.

He attacks
He defends
He organizes the midfield
He takes crucial penalties too
I also have the opinion that modric was secretly our best players for some time na

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1821) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.