Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (80912 Views)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Mubstek(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Edithspecials: wic dept?
any news abt Bsc Math?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Mubstek(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
ursa23: B.Sc Econs
Yo man, Got any news abt B.sc mathematics?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by fatimar5(f): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ursa23 you have really tried.
Pls is medicine list out?

Pls can anybody help us scan and upload the list for medicine n surgery? Thank you.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 4:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Political Science Education
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 4:23am On Jan 11, 2013
For FACULTY of SCIENCE, you have to come and check personally. Mathematics is in Science.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2013
@ humbleservant, For UNN and ABU that's how it often be, don't cause problems u can't handle here which is ethnicity I believed u read ur brochure very well OAU meant for south-west, for my dept out of 10 on list der is one igbo girl(Preciou)go to economics list and comfirm. Plz dis is 1 NIGERIA,I love u.

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2013
If u are one of admited student in economics let interact on 08065685087.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Mubstek(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2013
[/quote][color=#006600]
ursa23: For FACULTY of SCIENCE, you have to come and check personally. Mathematics is in Science.
I have to come and check it out personally!!?. I don't quite understand U Ursa23.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Sanguine(f): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2013
ONI OLASEHINDE: @ humbleservant, For UNN and ABU that's how it often be, don't cause problems u can't handle here which is ethnicity I believed u read ur brochure very well OAU meant for south-west, for my dept out of 10 on list der is one igbo girl(Preciou)go to economics list and comfirm. Plz dis is 1 NIGERIA,I love u.
Oni you did not have to sound so cynical and sarcastic. Humbleservant was just baring his mind on what he thought should be. I do not see how he's trying to ''cause problems he cannot handle''. So Oni I think you should be more careful with your utterances here, ok?

Goodmorning...

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Accuratephemite: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Many of you would have been wondering Where I am all this years. No lele, I'm always with you guys everyday but in spirit. I mean just passing... However, congratulation to the admitted... And pls, stern warning to @sanguine and @oni. I dont want to meddle or comment on the matter. I believe in everything give thanks to God. If you believe God that did yours can still do it for other nairalanders and you also have the believe you'l be admitted. Hit the like button. Yours in service ACCURATEPHEMITE....

5 Likes

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Sanguine(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Accuratephemite: Many of you would have been wondering Where I am all this years. No lele, I'm always with you guys everyday but in spirit. I mean just passing... However, congratulation to the admitted... And pls, stern warning to @sanguine and @oni. I dont want to meddle or comment on the matter. I believe in everything give thanks to God. If you believe God that did yours can still do it for other nairalanders and you also have the believe you'l be admitted. Hit the like button. Yours in service ACCURATEPHEMITE....
Lol. Mr Spiritman. I guess you're also typing in spirit as well...lol *winks.

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Mubstek: [color=#006600]For FACULTY of SCIENCE, you have to come and check personally. Mathematics is in Science. I have to come and check it out personally!!?. I don't quite understand U Ursa23.

It wasnt pasted and I dont think they will ever paste it. Got it?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by spark95: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2013
Please can u check medicine list @ursa23.Thanks.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2013
spark95: Please can u check medicine list @ursa23.Thanks.

Sorry. I cant get there. Call someone in the department. Okay?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2013
spark95: Please can u check medicine list @ursa23.Thanks.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by spark95: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2013
ursa23:

Sorry. I cant get there. Call someone in the department. Okay?
Do u know anybody I can call?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Kennysazzy(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2013
My @ is so disturbed nt cos my name was nt on †ђξ list bt 4 G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅ sake wat basis made most ☀f †ђξ pple  was tinkin dere name wud b dere are absent. Even 4 my frend with a very strong distinction nd a fantastics O level result.on wat basis den did OAU choose dere admitted student on. Duo luck may B involved nd long leg as pple say. Bt may B disturbin nd so unfair 4 tins like τ̅ђïƨ̇ 2 av hapuned. Thank G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅  took jamB last year with D.E which  wud advice any1 else to. A̶̲̅♏ nw admitted 2 OOU (statistics) ..OAU i fear oo
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
spark95:
Do u know anybody I can call?

Yeah... but I dont have his contact now. Can you be patient till tomorow? Its only when I get back home that I can get it. You can post ur full name, will give him directly; then get back to you.

I wont publicize it. I fear misuse of (u know)....
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Kennysazzy: My @ is so disturbed nt cos my name was nt on †ђξ list bt 4 G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅ sake wat basis made most ☀f †ђξ pple  was tinkin dere name wud b dere are absent. Even 4 my frend with a very strong distinction nd a fantastics O level result.on wat basis den did OAU choose dere admitted student on. Duo luck may B involved nd long leg as pple say. Bt may B disturbin nd so unfair 4 tins like τ̅ђïƨ̇ 2 av hapuned. Thank G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅  took jamB last year with D.E which  wud advice any1 else to. A̶̲̅♏ nw admitted 2 OOU (statistics) ..OAU i fear oo

You are totally correct.
Everything boils down to "Competition for Limited Spaces". OAU will alwayz be forced to make SELECTION (yes, selection). They cant admit all.
As evident on the list, Computer Listing was used and there was even Quota allocated to departments, all in attempt to make sure they are able to maintain the Capacity they can carry (We all know our Universities dont have the facilities and the staffs).
So, dont sweat it if you aint admitted. I wouldnt give up cos "If only we can go until (keep trying).... there is nothing you cant accomplish in Life.
Though I can understand why some are crying over spilt milk... If you dont cry over it, you wont understand why and how it was spilt and ultimately you wont learn how not to spill it next time.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Mubstek(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2013
ursa23:

It wasnt pasted and I dont think they will ever paste it. Got it?
Got it. But is it true that their is out? If yes, why are they nt going to paste it?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Mubstek: Got it. But is it true that their is out? If yes, why are they nt going to paste it?

I think its the TRADITION of the Faculty... and maybe cos the list plenty.... can be up to 40pages. (Which notice board go accomodate that one?)

THE LIST DON COMOT O. Confirmed by self
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Mubstek(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2013
ursa23:

I think its the TRADITION of the Faculty... and maybe cos the list plenty.... can be up to 40pages. (Which notice board go accomodate that one?)

THE LIST DON COMOT O. Confirmed by self
Am sorry to disturb U dude, but, do tell me Hav-U been there to check out for someone?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Oni Olasehinde
Member.

Nairalad
OAO Direct Entry student
2012/2013 Session.

Apology:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Refer to my last post on this great forum of we.I'm not cynical nor sarcastic in my expression as one of my friend said here, i did't mean what you guys think atlist O.A.U is not my father property neither mine.
atleast, if OAU can admit each and everyone of us is my happiness. Inaddition, if had offeded anybody with my expression most especially(HUMBLEERVANT), please forgive me, love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by spark95: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
ursa23:

Yeah... but I dont have his contact now. Can you be patient till tomorow? Its only when I get back home that I can get it. You can post ur full name, will give him directly; then get back to you.

I wont publicize it. I fear misuse of (u know)....
Can I text or email it to u ?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by arokans(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
T
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Shooges(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls does any1 av any idea when d list will b uploaded online?
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Adex097: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
-
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Azeez532(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
@a.r.Okans,xup bro,i would like to interact with u better cos i'm to study computer engineering which is d same course as urs.Pls,let me knw d social network u use.ANY OTHER COMPUTER ENGR/SCIENCE STUDENT SHOULD SIGNIFY.add me @azeez532 on 2go.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
For Christ Sake, dis is d most matured thread i have ever seen in life. I luv u all! It will be a hilgridi pilgridi on my own side if i am not among d admitted candidates. I luv Ife with Passion and nothing can change my choice IJN.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
ONI OLASEHINDE: @ humbleservant, For UNN and ABU that's how it often be, don't cause problems u can't handle here which is ethnicity I believed u read ur brochure very well OAU meant for south-west, for my dept out of 10 on list der is one igbo girl(Preciou)go to economics list and comfirm. Plz dis is 1 NIGERIA,I love u.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ ONI OLASEHINDE, CONGRATULATIONS!
HAPPY ADMISSION to u and to already admitted Nairalanders!
I Thank GOD for u and to already admitted and yet to be admitted candidates. One Luv!
@ Oni dat was not what i meant with my sorrowful post. It is very painful to see ur friends being admitted and you not being admitted. Though, i know Ife will still give me admission dis year(byfaith). And even when not given, God knows d best for me, d will of God must surely come to pass in my life, dat i cannot dispute. Thanks to God!

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
ONI OLASEHINDE:
Oni Olasehinde
Member.

Nairalad
OAO Direct Entry student
2012/2013 Session.

Apology:TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Refer to my last post on this great forum of we.I'm not cynical nor sarcastic in my expression as one of my friend said here, i did't mean what you guys think atlist O.A.U is not my father property neither mine.
atleast, if OAU can admit each and everyone of us is my happiness. Inaddition, if had offeded anybody with my expression most especially(HUMBLEERVANT), please forgive me, love you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.