Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake (3503 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Another Proof That The New Testament Is Not The Word Of God / If The Old Testament Is Of A Perfect God, Why The New Testament?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 1:56am On Apr 28, 2012
LagosShia: "Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From The Jewish Old Testament"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820199.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"Half Of The New Testament Was Forged" - Bible Scholar
https://www.nairaland.com/687029/half-new-testament-forged-bible
if there ever is a masterpiece in plagiarism, it is the quran.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2012
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by ijawkid(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2012
@buguzee...its even kjv that has those errors...lol....the newer versions corrected those mistakes or intentional errors

So u agree d word easter is an exact word for passover...??

We could say d jews and Jesus celebrated easter??

Never knew they were into paganism
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2012
All archaeology findings up to the scrolls written at the mount of patmos has pointed to the inherent, infallibility of the bible. You always debunk the bible with writings of people's postings and articles like you picking and misinterpreting the words of the bible. The bible can not be understood by a preconceived mind that has only come to pick errors. This were words breathe by the spirit of God and can only be understood by the spirit. You will continue to investigate, read and pick errors even for the next 1000 years , I bet you, you will never understand. So you will either live them like that or you pray for the spirit of God to interpret them to you, because he will give you answers we too can not give you.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse: All archaeology findings up to the scrolls written at the mount of patmos has pointed to the inherent, infallibility of the bible. You always debunk the bible with writings of people's postings and articles like you picking and misinterpreting the words of the bible. The bible can not be understood by a preconceived mind that has only come to pick errors. [bThis were words breathe by the spirit of God and can only be understood by the spirit. You will continue to investigate, read and pick errors even for the next 1000 years , I bet you, you will never understand. So you will either live them like that or you pray for the spirit of God to interpret them to you, because he will give you answers we too can not give you.

1) Are you accepting that there are errors in the bible, with regards to the bold part?

2) How does finding scrolls prove that the bible is factual?

3) There are quotes from the bible that evil, no matter the interpretation. For example can you interprete this in a good way;

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Even my tribe in Nigeria befire christianity came, the punishment for rape is public execution. No marriage clause.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

1) Are you accepting that there are errors in the bible, with regards to the bold part?

2) How does finding scrolls prove that the bible is factual?

3) There are quotes from the bible that evil, no matter the interpretation. For example can you interprete this in a good way;

(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Even my tribe in Nigeria befire christianity came, the punishment for rape is public execution. No marriage clause.

What I meant is this, "if for all intentions you continue for the next 1000years to investigate only trying to read and pick errors not to understand first" then you will never get the message right.

Archaeology findings helps us to know and understand events and time and the authenticity of our beliefs as it relates to history and modern world

I will continue to tell you, read yourself to understand and understand. Acid is a volatile substance yet finds its usefulness in various applications in our lives. Don't read with a preconceived notion.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse:

What I meant is this, "if for all intentions you continue for the next 1000years to investigate only trying to read and pick errors not to understand first" then you will never get the message right.

Thanks for clearing that up.

However, you keep deuding yourself that atheists pick bible quote out of context. Your forget that many atheists were once christians who have read the bible back to back. Furthermore, it is a typical excuse of people who have been caught with bad quotes to claim that their words were taken out of context.

Please, can you explain how in any situation the quote I gave you (Deut 22; 28-29) is not evil?
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse:

Archaeology findings helps us to know and understand events and time and the authenticity of our beliefs as it relates to history and modern world

I will continue to tell you, read yourself to understand and understand. Acid is a volatile substance yet finds its usefulness in various applications in our lives. Don't read with a preconceived notion.

Wow, why do you always run away? Why are you avoiding this question on the bible quote? It shows your character when you avoid legitimate questions on the bible
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

Thanks for clearing that up.

However, you keep deuding yourself that atheists pick bible quote out of context. Your forget that many atheists were once christians who have read the bible back to back. Furthermore, it is a typical excuse of people who have been caught with bad quotes to claim that their words were taken out of context.

Please, can you explain how in any situation the quote I gave you (Deut 22; 28-29) is not evil?

First do you really know what brought about the laws that was giving to man by God? I was worst than an atheist before I think i had made you know before.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse:

First do you really know what brought about the laws that was giving to man by God? I was worst than an atheist before I think i had made you know before.

Yes, I understand the laws of the old testament very well as a christian. Stop dodging and answer the question
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

Yes, I understand the laws of the old testament very well as a christian. Stop dodging and answer the question

I will never dodge your questions but for me to let you understand i need to erase some preconceived notion.
I asked you a question because you made me believe that you were once a christian before.

The laws and commandments were giving to man for a definite purpose and something critical brought it because God didn't want to. Have you really wondered why will God Create his people out or love and yet will try to destroy them?
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2012
Pls Logic boy, i am waiting
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse:

I will never dodge your questions but for me to let you understand i need to erase some preconceived notion.
I asked you a question because you made me believe that you were once a christian before.

The laws and commandments were giving to man for a definite purpose and something critical brought it because God didn't want to. Have you really wondered why will God Create his people out or love and yet will try to destroy them?

Have you really wondered why will God Create his people out or love and yet will try to destroy them?

Of course and that's why i'm an atheist
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2012
Thank you but answer my question first so that we can move forward? I enjoy our discussion based on clean and polite words, i respect you for that sincerely.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse: Thank you but answer my question first so that we can move forward? I enjoy our discussion based on clean and polite words, i respect you for that sincerely.

What question? Of course I have thought about God.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2012
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by brainpulse: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Xpecting your reply? I am out from here. But will respond later. Thanks dear friend
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse: First do you really know what brought about the laws that was giving to man by God? I was worst than an atheist before I think i had made you know before.

Bros, I told you that I know what brought the laws. Answer my question
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
ijawkid: @buguzee...its even kjv that has those errors...lol....the newer versions corrected those mistakes or intentional errors

So u agree d word easter is an exact word for passover...??

We could say d jews and Jesus celebrated easter??

Never knew they were into paganism
yeah Chief, but you know there are three types of KJV. AMERICAN EDITION, BRITISH EDITION, KJV 1611. but passover does not mean easter. easter, as you alluded to is pagan. the word is supposed to be 'passover' not 'easter'. these heathen done tampered with words upon words to try to serve their agenda. for example look at these 2 verses in the kjv
LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8
LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10
then look at the same two verses in newer editions. what you see is someone trying very hard to mask the identity of the real jews. go ahead and give those 2 verses a try. look em up in newer edition and then kjv.
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
brainpulse: All archaeology findings up to the scrolls written at the mount of patmos has pointed to the inherent, infallibility of the bible. You always debunk the bible with writings of people's postings and articles like you picking and misinterpreting the words of the bible. The bible can not be understood by a preconceived mind that has only come to pick errors. This were words breathe by the spirit of God and can only be understood by the spirit. You will continue to investigate, read and pick errors even for the next 1000 years , I bet you, you will never understand. So you will either live them like that or you pray for the spirit of God to interpret them to you, because he will give you answers we too can not give you.
yup the bible is infallible. i agree with ya. whats your beef ? stroganoff ?
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by Enigma(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin ^^^ You dis guy, I disagree with a lot of things you write but, oh boy, you are most certainly my favourite poster at the moment! smiley

cool
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: yup the bible is infallible. i agree with ya. whats your beef ? stroganoff ?

Bible is not infallible
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Enigma: grin ^^^ You dis guy, I disagree with a lot of things you write but, oh boy, you are most certainly my favourite poster at the moment! smiley

cool
what you disagree with Chief ? lets iron out the matter over some cyber beers grin
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

Bible is not infallible
coming from an atheist, the gravity of your opinion is akin to a feather grin grin
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by logicboy: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: coming from an atheist, the gravity of your opinion is akin to a feather grin grin

angry angry angry
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by Enigma(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
buzugee: what you disagree with Chief ? lets iron out the matter over some cyber beers grin

Bros, let us do the cyber beer part only; I raise my glass, erm, hic!

The disgar erm disamentgree erm dis hic whatever, do not really matter. hic. grin

cool
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy:

angry angry angry
am saying, you are an atheist. it is your job to disagree with the bible. thats your natural inclination. so kinda hard to take your opinion serious about the fallibility of the bible wink

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by buzugee(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
Enigma:

Bros, let us do the cyber beer part only; I raise my glass, erm, hic!

The disgar erm disamentgree erm dis hic whatever, do not really matter. hic. grin

cool
grin grin grin grin oh yeah i see you started before me. * raises glass of shekpe * cheers mate
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
not been a good weekend for logicboy...
grin

toast to the GOD-life...
hic.. mr. enigma and buzugee, happy weekend,

[img]http://harlemcondolife.files./2010/09/3-beers1.jpg[/img]
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by Goshen360(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^
YEAH. logicboy in trouble this weekend,lolz. I still can't stop laughing from the other thread opened for logicboy. Here is another toast for him here. Haba. Make una take am easy with the guy o. Definitely, his yansh is being stitched on that other thread. Not trying to derail this one though. Am out of here. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by ijawkid(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
@buguzee....I see.....but they r both related....

I trust d bible bt I knw what we have isn't 100 percent what its suppose to be....

Greedy persons infact did make adjustments to truths in d bible....
Re: A Lot Of People Say The New Testament Is Fake by ea7(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
agoshen 360, when a large number of idiots argue with an intelligent person, the idiots would seem smarter.
@all christians, god worshippers i have a question for you all. Are souls pre existing or does god make new souls?
If souls are pre existing then why does god send them down to earth despite knowing the consequences, if souls are freshly made hen how can they be imperfect?
Addendum: if the soul is our true self then why do we lose memories to head injuries? Thanks in advance for your explanations and clarification. May god give you wisdom to answer.
Also if you would like a link www.biblicalnonsense.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Does The Devil Get His Power From? / What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream? / CHURCH, NGO, BUSINESS Websites Design - Professional & Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.