Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay (26715 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. / Why Boko Haram Fight And Some Recommendations For Quelling Their Insurgency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by DualCore1: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
Make una mind wetin una talk here before dem bomb Seun house sha.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by levos2007(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2012
hmm, May God help us
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by blackcypha(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
there is no justification for their dastardly acts of mendacity!
It MUST BE UNEQUIVOCALLY steted in clear terms that no killing of innocent nigerians must be justified for any stupid reasons whatsoever.
@sicily4u this is not time to try to be humurously satirical in your posts on a sensitive issue like this.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by levos2007(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
DO YOU THINK THE SO CALLED BOKO HARAM CAN OPERATE LIKE THIS DURING OBJ TERM?
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by DualCore1: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Talk has always been cheap.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Beaf1: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
I BLAME THE USELESS MEDIA HOUSES. IT SERVES THEM RIGHT. They are the ones who made this dreaded sonofabitches' what they are today. Even if Abu Qaqa wants to poo it must appear the next day on their useless papers.

I assure you if all media houses would as from now on stop reporting any shi't about boko haram they will die a natural death. But because they want to sell their useless papers - Abu Qaqa this Abu Dardar that, now look what they landed themselves in.

War ko Blood thirst ni

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Maisuya1: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2012
Beaf!:
I BLAME THE USELESS MEDIA HOUSES. IT SERVES THEM RIGHT. They are the ones who made this dreaded sonofabitches' what they are today. Even if Abu Qaqa wants to poo it must appear the next day on their useless papers.

I assure you if all media houses would as from now on stop reporting any shi't about boko haram they will die a natural death. But because they want to sell their useless papers - Abu Qaqa this Abu Dardar that, now look what they landed themselves in.

War ko Blood thirst ni

i tot i was the only one who noticed the useless and loopsided reporting of our papers. they dont do anything like investigative journalism, follow up interviews with victims, verification of SSS or even BH claims. the only thing they are good for are rumours like 'how we stole cars'- abu qaqa, 'how nothern leaders finance us'- abu qaqa, 'how i was caught'- abu qaqa. and a hole lot of useless and annoying stories or should i say rumours.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by cyril83(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2012
I dnt knw y abusive words is so rampant in nairaland dizdayz,diz's jst a simple forum wia we cud xchange ideas and be updated,dnt knw y some pple r takin it so personal.I think diz particular room is full of frustrated and unemployed pple....goin outta room joor
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Koolking(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
There is more to this attack than what we are made to hear. Me think there is a collusion between this guys (boko haram) and the Fuel subsidy cabal. The current twists in the fuel subsidy imbroglio has indicted the cabal (made up of self-acclaimed big men in the nigerian politics). it turns out that the cabal is not happy by the recent development in the most lucrative sector of the economy in the polity. it looks like they have colluded with the boko to cut the press from the people. even as the press is solidly behind the govt at the expense of the people. the only thing that would safe the day is for the president to resign. he is the chief security officer in nigeria, and all these security challenges are happening right under his nose and he seems helpless. the nigerian people can not continue to wallow in this embarrassing and misfortunate situation while his tenure last. his resignation will pave way for respite. let him be the honourable man some have come to know him by resigning.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by richkids1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Crazy Boko haram
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Aladinn(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Every insult to the Prophet was met with death throughout the hadith. The prophet never condemned the action, so over zealous muslims now see it as a pious act.
Why can't Allah just strike people who insult the Prophet with leprosy or insanity, instead of man avenging the Prophet? Just my curios question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
from these latest attacks on thisday nothing can change my stand that this boko haram IS THE ARM OF SOME FEW DISGRUNTLED POLITICIANS.FORGET ALL THIS RUBBISH TALK ABOUT RELIGION.THIS GROUP IS BEEN USED TO FORMENT TROUBLE AND TO ALWAYS CALL GEJ TO ORDER AND TO SHOW NIGERIANS THAT THEY (FEW POLITICIANS)ARE POWERFUL AND THAT THEY HAVE THE MEANS TO DISTABLISE THE COUNTRY.GEJ IS ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS HERE
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by wellheads(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
My good friends;
I read your posts and would have just laughed but for the loss of lives involved. BH terrorists are a crazy group of people who should never have been given birth to (if you and I have our ways). In fact, Almighty God doesn't make mistakes, but they may be called "mistakes of nature"!

Having said that, as matured minds (which I suppose), I don't expect you (especially Enzo Scifo) to have uttered and said the things you said and typed. For me, I look at value -added before saying anything or doing anything. If it is +ve , I will say it (like condemning BH in very clear and unambigous terms). If it is zero , I may or may not say it. But if it -ve, I will never say it. In your case however, I don't know whether all your statements you made above add +ve or -ve values to what is on ground. Omobusola's statement was at least encouraging since she requested for a categorical condemnation of the barbaric acts of these demons (though I won't have expected her to be so sure that forgiveness does not exist in Islam because I know her statement is not true). But to call the Prophet (SAW) who some people believe in and love so much (not the terrorists like the crazy BH because they are not part of us, I mean the true muslims like myself I.A) all sort of names like the "worthless late psychotic originator of a murderous religion" and "F/U/C/K ur dumb prophet Mohammed" is counter-productive and adds -ve value at this crucial stage of our national life. While we the muslims are fighting so hard to ensure that the devils called BH stop their crazy acts of shedding innocent bloods and spoiling the name of Islam, gentle men like you are not encouraging with your regrettable statements like the ones quoted above.

Like I told a NLer a while ago, please as much as you could, stop seeing yourselves as christians, but a nigerian and normal human being and stop seeing me and ziccot as muslims, but a nigerians and normal human beings . If you can achieve that, then I bet you, we the nigerians (Enzo Scifo, Omobusola, ziccot and myself) will defeat the crazy BH terrorists. Afterall, neither my religion nor yours encourages violence. Besides, I will be the craziest animal on earth to say anything but good about Jesus Christ (who we call Prophet Isa ASW). Infact I wouldn't be a muslim again if I do that!

Don't forget, during the fuel price hike protests, you were probably holding muslims to your right and left and together we achieved our target. Why can't we do same now? Again, please don't go and fight ziccot in lagos, as a gentleman.

Little advice though, if you are a true gentleman and a christian (which I believe you are), it will earn you a whole lot of respect if you could retract your insultve statements about the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW)and may be a little sorry to any one offended. That is what I would do if I were in your shoes. Pls don't misunderstand me o lest you start insulting me, just an advice from one friend to the other.

Remember, you are my friend now, I won't expect you to insult me as you did b/4 o even though I am not holding it agaist you

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ziccoit: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Aladinn: Every insult to the Prophet was met with death throughout the hadith. The prophet never condemned the action, so over zealous muslims now see it as a pious act.
Why can't Allah just strike people who insult the Prophet with leprosy or insanity, instead of man avenging the Prophet? Just my curios question.

Kai, see how this man allows his brain to disseminate lies.

I'm a Muslim and I must know more than you about Islam. What you put above are lies. Nobody was killed for abusing the Prophets whether Jesus, Moses, Muhammad etc.

Bring forward your reference man.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by pdpiperpippen: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
THIS IS THE NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM. Arise o come patr... BBOOOOOOOOMMM nigerians call obe.. BBOOOOOOOMMM to serve our father l... With BBOOOOOOOOMMM and BBBBOOOOOOOMM. That's all we knw nw booom booom booom!!!! Wat a pity

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ENZOSCIFO1: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
wellheads:

My good friends;
I read your posts and would have just laughed but for the loss of lives involved. BH terrorists are a crazy group of people who should never have been given birth to (if you and I have our ways). In fact, Almighty God doesn't make mistakes, but they may be called "mistakes of nature"!

Having said that, as matured minds (which I suppose), I don't expect you (especially Enzo Scifo) to have uttered and said the things you said and typed. For me, I look at value -added before saying anything or doing anything. If it is +ve , I will say it (like condemning BH in very clear and unambigous terms). If it is zero , I may or may not say it. But if it -ve, I will never say it. In your case however, I don't know whether all your statements you made above add +ve or -ve values to what is on ground. Omobusola's statement was at least encouraging since she requested for a categorical condemnation of the barbaric acts of these demons (though I won't have expected her to be so sure that forgiveness does not exist in Islam because I know her statement is not true). But to call the Prophet (SAW) who some people believe in and love so much (not the terrorists like the crazy BH because they are not part of us, I mean the true muslims like myself I.A) all sort of names like the "worthless late psychotic originator of a murderous religion" and "F/U/C/K ur dumb prophet Mohammed" is counter-productive and adds -ve value at this crucial stage of our national life. While we the muslims are fighting so hard to ensure that the devils called BH stop their crazy acts of shedding innocent bloods and spoiling the name of Islam, gentle men like you are not encouraging with your regrettable statements like the ones quoted above.

Like I told a NLer a while ago, please as much as you could, stop seeing yourselves as christians, but a nigerian and normal human being and stop seeing me and ziccot as muslims, but a nigerians and normal human beings . If you can achieve that, then I bet you, we the nigerians (Enzo Scifo, Omobusola, ziccot and myself) will defeat the crazy BH terrorists. Afterall, neither my religion nor yours encourages violence. Besides, I will be the craziest animal on earth to say anything but good about Jesus Christ (who we call Prophet Isa ASW). Infact I wouldn't be a muslim again if I do that!

Don't forget, during the fuel price hike protests, you were probably holding muslims to your right and left and together we achieved our target. Why can't we do same now? Again, please don't go and fight ziccot in lagos, as a gentleman.

Little advice though, if you are a true gentleman and a christian (which I believe you are), it will earn you a whole lot of respect if you could retract your insultve statements about the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW)and may be a little sorry to any one offended. That is what I would do if I were in your shoes. Pls don't misunderstand me o lest you start insulting me, just an advice from one friend to the other.

Remember, you are my friend now, I won't expect you to insult me as you did b/4 o even though I am not holding it agaist you

I can't remember insulting you and infact I never insulted you, the only persons I have insulted is Ziccot and that simply because he insulted me first, as per Boko haram of course when someone or group takes away your loved one< the least they should expect is insult>And as per your prophet leave that matter to be settled between him (proh moh'd), Allah and me and my God (who never fails)

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Olaolufred(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
cyril83: I dnt knw y abusive words is so rampant in nairaland dizdayz,diz's jst a simple forum wia we cud xchange ideas and be updated,dnt knw y some pple r takin it so personal.I think diz particular room is full of frustrated and unemployed pple....goin outta room joor

MAY BE MAJORITY ARE JOBLESS AS YOU SAID.
WHY WILL A FRUSTRATED AND UNEMPLOYED MAN NOT JOIN BOKO IF INVITED AND GIVEN GOOD ALLOWANCES.
I THINK WE SHOULD ALSO BEGIN TO REASON ALONG THE POVERTY,FAITH AND INJUSTICE SPHERES.
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
I don't care,I was born n bred in jos,graduated from bauchi,lost my property to those animals and have seen the worst they can do,the HAUSA muslims are cowards and I neva hesitate to put em in their place when I ve the oppurtunity to,I would rather sleep on a bed with a viper than a HAUSA muslim. Pls u all should get this,in NIG its not the muslims vs the Christians,iTs the HAUSA/FULANI muslim vs every other person,I don't knw abt every other person,but am ready for the war,its better I die fightin than get burnt in my house while I slept.I ve seen things I only thought were possible in movies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Litmus: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2012

Olaolufred:

WHY WILL A FRUSTRATED AND UNEMPLOYED MAN NOT JOIN BOKO IF INVITED AND GIVEN GOOD ALLOWANCES.

Uhm,maybe it's because we're not moral bankrupts who would seek to join organizations set up to maim and murder innocent people,for any reason whatsoever, least of all because of our personal misfortune; maybe because it is really a false economy to be with an employer who pays you wages to commit suicide; maybe it's because African borders are largely porous so that if you're not happy in one country,which is poor like Nigeria,you can take up your ass and move to another country like Ghana which is the Land of Milk and Honey.

My advice to all poor Africans,if you're desperate enough to make the hard decision to blow yourselves up why not take the much easier course to please leave Nigeria and make your way to Ghana. They have electricity over there. grin grin
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Ganys: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
@ENZO
Bros, take it easy, My family lost a bread winner to UN bombing in Abuja, if want to know, Her name is Rahma abdullah.
I lost a brother to Fuel subsity saga in January, I'm from Ilorin, i even chatted with Muhideen Mustapha before he left home that day to Post Office where he was killed by Police.
As a a result of this, I did not denounce my islam because of the activities of few evil, hiding under the canopy of islam to cause havoc.
Also, despite the fact that the president that removed subsidy is an acclaimed born again Christian which claimed a brother's life doesnt make me blame all christain or curse and insult Jesus for making Jonathan a President....
My Girl friend is a christian,but im a devoted Alfa, but the only thing that causes problem btw us if whenever she refuse to attend church service on sundays.
Pls, let stop the cyber hatred

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by ENZOSCIFO1: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
^^^^ Oga its a free world you can insult Jesus, thats between you and Him , I wont hate you for it but you wont show sympathy for a murderous lot and expect love from me!

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by Tosinsure: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
IN THE LAND OF BOKO HARAM AND IN THE TIME OF BOMBING, THE DESTINY OF A COUNTRY LIES ON THE SHOULDER OF AN INCAPABLE MAN. HIS NAME.......................
Re: Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay by damilola15: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
crackhouse: will u prefer being a liberian?. If no, then better be a proud Nigerian.
may not prefer to be liberian, but nothing stops one from hoping for a better life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.