Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. (812 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by ayolinger(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2012
I have a friend, a girl to be precise, she keep insisting on me taking her out for shopping and on a date and believe it a must we eat out on a date.

Please Nairalander, What your Idea of a date, places to go on a date and is it a must it involves food?
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
Take her to a beer parlour
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by joanana(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2012
Movies!! Beach n Shopping!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by xynerise: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
Take her to the zoo
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by mufc009(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
Take her to a psychiatric hospital
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by buchi4action(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
ayolinger: I have a friend, a girl to be precise, she keep insisting on me taking her out for shopping and on a date and believe it a must we eat out on a date.

Please Nairalander, What your Idea of a date, places to go on a date and is it a must it involves food?
Take her to a relaxation garden, in ur area or to the beach...it must not involve food. Just light drink (preferably juice) wink
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by kilimanjaro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
Take her to Olumo rock.
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
If you wanna bang her, take her to a sports environment like snooker, bowling then after drinks at the club. Don't drink much, let her do all that. You would be surprised its easier than written.

If you are looking for a real thing, find her type of movies, rent or buy one, make a very easy home cooked dinner and enjoy the night OR try concerts: music, comedy. They work too. Good luck
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
A special romatic candle light dinner with just the two of you. If possible, the both of u should cook.
Re: Your Idea Of A Date And Places To Go On A Date. by ijebabe: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
For a first date with someone you do not know very well the last thing i want is to be in your face answering 'what are ur hobbies' questions (more like interrogations) over dinner. Mixing a casual meal with an activity which is more fun and you also get to learn about the person. So movies or a show (comedy or bar with live music - jazz or whatever works)bowling, visit a gallery, the beach. After the first date then feel free to have that intimate candle light dinner. My opinion.

(1) (Reply)

,m3frficuxhasdewr / Maybe Am Only A Close Option / Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.