Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex (813 Views)

"I’m In A Complicated Relationship", The Lady Said. / My Complicated Relationship With Girls / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Weave: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
I met this guy and he statred asking me out but i was naive, still a virgin and didnt want to go out with him so i stopped talking to him. After awhile, we stared talking again but unfortunately, when I stopped talking to him, he dated ny friends sister. But (according to my friends sister, she didn't like him, she only dated him for the money so she won't regard him as a bf. A day before they broke up, he took her to the mall and spend almost $700 on her. She broke up with him and started dating a another guy after.). Then my friend and I unfortunately stopped talking for like a year because of a minor misunderstanding. During that period I started dating the guy but I was a virgin and he said he could do w/o sex. And before I started talking to him, he gave me the impression that he used to like my friends sister but shes too materialistic and he stopped liking her. He says all sort of bad thing against her and gave me the impression that He hates her. later, I realized that he had started talking to her back but I didn't see it as a big deal(maybe because he is is my first boyfriend). Before I knew it, they had started sending each other love msg (probably dating). I confronted him and he begged me saying she was the one that came back to him (etc jusT to bail himself out) By then, my friend and I were already talking. I also saw love msgs he sent to and from other gals. He begged me and said it was because we not having sex since I was still a virgin and it's gonna be hard for him to stay without sex. Then he disvirgined me, gave me d password to his fb etc. Like 3months ago, I know realized that he was still talking to my friends sister, to the extent that on my bday, he and my friends organized a surprised bd party for me in the club and then he left early. He isn't the party type so I thought he left because of that even though I tried begging him to stay but he didn't. just knew that he was with mmy friends sister on the night of my bd to prove to her that he really likes he. From time to time, he goes to see my friends sis in their house. All this while, my friend and I became Very close, she knew my bf was seeing her sis and she never told me. He has done series of other serious negative ish but this is the main things. Also, is my fend wrong for just telling me after over 6months (btw, I first got to know that he was talking back to my friends sis early this yr cause he confessed and begged me and told me that he's changed) but he never told me about going to see the her on the night of my bd wen I was in the club, btw the old surprise bd ish idea came from my frnd (the one that her sis used to DAte my bf). And it's not like he's rich because he he is international student but later, but his parents had and still have financially issues, so it's not like he still spending on me
I seriously need ur advise, thinking of breaking up with him but it's so hard for me, we have been dating for 2yrs now. Hes my first bf.
(pardon me if u see any grammatical error, couldn't go over it again)
Re: Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Konnektions146(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
its a pity but he is obviously takin u for granted and this is not intentional, he is not a very strong willed guy, thats y yur friend's sister is dragging him around....

i can imagine how yu feel with people around u know yur boy is chasing around a lady who dont have a single regard for him.
as for yur friend, i may not blame her for not tellin u cos u never can tell whats been goin on with her and her sister.

pls call yur guy, sit him down and tell him how yu feel and how horrible yu feel for dde whole embarrssment of running after anoda lady wen u re dere, i presume he is not a kid, ask him whaat he wants and make a decision with that but i must say, he is not doin great and dont deserve u .

try and see if u can bring him to order cos i know some guys need some push attimes to act in line.

good luck
Re: Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
My first thought: dump him
and saner minds prevailed which brings me to the second thought
DUMP HIS BACKSIDE FAST
Re: Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Sijo01(f): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ur bf is unpredictabl n doz nt kno wat he wants.

U r d person wearin d shoe, so u kno wer its painin u. Search ursef 2kno if u can cope wit his attitude or not, frm der u wil kno wat 2do.

Gudluck.
Re: Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Tyche(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
The first cut is the deepest, you are afraid of life without him but it's not going to be that way.
Only you know what you 've been through and only you will pull yourself out. Trust me you will be stronger if you decide to pull out.
Re: Complicated Relationship, Cheats, He Is Broke, Keeps Goin Back To Ex by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
He gave you a horrible excuse for losing your virginity and you believed him. Yet, after you gave in he kept on cheating on you.
People can change. Other times, they choose not to.

(1) (Reply)

Couples, How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? / Check This Out Peeps! / Every Bad Girl Was Once A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.