Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43493 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by tyson55(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2012
Can someone tell me why DAVID OTONGA has never won a WWE Match? Even though he looks very fit.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Adeoye22: 7:40pm On May 09, 2012
Wwe is no garbage. Is all fun if u don't love it u are missing alot. Chect out the world best. CM PUNK.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Uchem1(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2012
my favorite naw is RANDY, d recent beast dat was brought into raw-lesna should be made to fight wit randy or beta leave imagine wat he did to triple h; broke H3 arm...
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Tonia0(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2012
U can watch WWE live on Abu Dahbi sports 6
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by dolwellyahoo: 8:50pm On May 09, 2012
MR MICKMEN: This thread is for current fans of the WWE which i pride myself as part of the universe,celebrities,members of the army dont play with their events and one otondo from 9ja dey talk of acting.Did u see how brock broke HHH arm? the bone was broken from the kimura arm lock.HHH was there to support Maywhether on saturday with that arm,including 50cent.WWE no be ya mate.Cena is injured, mysterio have been injured for sometime now, evan bourn is injured,both champs are fighting with injury,stonecold stop due to spinal cord,lance storm has lower back spine damage,WHAT do u need again to justify DONT TRY THIS AT HOME,u wan try? u think say if ur head empty u go fit reach there? bella twins sacked, morrison sacked,carlito,jeff,matt,kozlov. U may follow football weekly but i follow wwe 4 times a week,from raw to superstars to NXT to smackdown.and they are better than any blockbuster.in my opinion
. Why was bella twins sacked?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2012
No Wrestler can ever be like John Cena ever
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by moHot(f): 9:27pm On May 09, 2012
OH UNDERTAKER
HULK HOGAN
SHAWN MICHEAL ***then i used to call him ishan micheal grin grin grin grin
JOHN CENA
REY MYSTERIO***short man devil****
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by WhoIGoAsk: 9:30pm On May 09, 2012
grin
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Jlove94(f): 9:57pm On May 09, 2012
cheesy perfect. Glad i found a thread like this one. As for wrestlemania28 my oh my! It rocked nd was damn awesome. My fav match was 'd end of an era' it was really epic, nd cm punk made it clear to punkwannabe that he is d best in d world, cena vs rock was explosive as well, though rock won cena still remain my hero nd champ. Also dbryan vs sheamus was super cool '18 seconds' lol. . . As for xtreme rules i'm glad cena defeated brock lesnar, it was one intersting match to watch nd what brock did to my dear hhh was totally uncalled for. Cant wait for over d limit, i'm sure cena will teach john. L a lesson he'll never forget.

1 Like

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Jlove94(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2012
Also love randy vs kane. Randy is damn good dats why he happens to be one of my favourite.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by BAMMZ(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2012
One good way to enjoy WWE is to just enjoy it. Free your mind from wat people think. Tell me a game where theres no injustice/match fixing. Even my dear soccer seems a ruse many times wit UEFA &FIFA havin a biger say in matches. Well if games like golf, cricket,rugby & ice hockey can hav fans,then why not WWE. Fake,plannd, real or watever, it remains my best entertainment. Pls fans,enjoy wat millions enjoy. . .
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by mrbanks09: 10:25pm On May 09, 2012
Dis na childs joor
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by BAMMZ(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2012
Dönt you wonder why people follow movies dat are clearly fictional but yet hate WWE cos its fake! It is entertainment at its peak. If you accept extreme games/sports where craziest of stunts are done wit great precision ,pls come enjoy Wrestling.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2012
Emmysteve: Koffi Kingston is from Jamaica not Ghana
haba bro! You are not a true fan. You dont know ur stars. Kofi is a ghanain not jamaican
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2012
Jlove_94: Also love randy vs kane. Randy is damn good dats why he happens to be one of my favourite.
8-)jlove, dont even think about it, rko is my cool but dangerous dude. . .lol
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2012
moHot: OH UNDERTAKER
HULK HOGAN
SHAWN MICHEAL ***then i used to call him ishan micheal grin grin grin grin
JOHN CENA
REY MYSTERIO***short man devil****

lol@ishan michaelcheesycheesycheesy
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
. Why was bella twins sacked?

eve torres arrogance as the executive administrator under john laurinaitais. Pride goes befr a fall. Not to worry she and others will pay wen they eventually reinstate theo long
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Detongue: 11:18pm On May 09, 2012
U can watch wwe from MITV. My heros are Randy, JohnCena and Edge. Did u ppl watch Cena and Brook Lesner? It was bloody, Cena won. I can' stop watching it
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2012
tyson55: Can someone tell me why DAVID OTONGA has never won a WWE Match? Even though he looks very fit.

david otonga deserves to be promoted to nxt, that's where that son of a gun belongs. Even tyson kidd of nxt can mess him up big time. His wife is one of my favourites celebs. I wish she was mind and has nutin with that oklahoma uni law school clown of otonga
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2012
neyostica: Brock lesnar is the real deal now, but i think wwe shud ban the kimura lock, too painful n dangerous
he quit last monday night raw since he culd not stand the heat. The guy is overrated joor. I xpected him to have a rematch with the cenation lord. Hwevr a fine was placed on him for an unprovoked attack on josh and hhh. The guy is wack
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2012
lwise: Guys what's d latest,who is the current heavy weight title holder?

the celtic warrior - sheamus, afta an embarassing 8seconds defeat on 'yes yes yes' lord - d brian @ wrestlemania xxviii
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Koolking(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2012
deebrain: Less I forget....CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD. That guy will be champion for a long time.... wink
i bet undertaker is the best. Punk is a great wrestler, i foresee him walking out of the ring without the wwe champs strap at this sunday's 'over the limit'
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by daviesmania(m): 11:58pm On May 09, 2012
Dead man 4ever

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by olatiler(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2012
i aint believe some people still love wrestlling like me 18GB wresllers video on my n97, 11GB on galaxy sll 13BG on my foolish nokia 701 both mass storage & removable memory card. am gonna provide link to almost 80% of wrestling video in mobile version if u this guyz permit me
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 12:01am On May 10, 2012
Hw can I get abu dabi sports 6 or mitv. I'm tired of watching WWE on dstv 3 weeks after
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by olatiler(m): 12:10am On May 10, 2012
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by DONSUPANOVA(m): 3:58am On May 10, 2012
Dnt blame u guyz u criticizè wrestling dats y we "NIGERIANS" we dnt grow in sport we depend on futball only which we no the truth dat we arent even doin well in d so called futball. I will urge u my fellow wrestling fans dnt mind their mouth coz anything u do people must talk. I like batista who do you like?
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Emmysteve(m): 4:53am On May 10, 2012
DON SUPANOVA:
Dnt blame u guyz u criticizè wrestling dats y we "NIGERIANS" we dnt grow in sport we depend on futball only which we no the truth dat we arent even doin well in d so called futball. I will urge u my fellow wrestling fans dnt mind their mouth coz anything u do people must talk. I like batista who do you like?
I like Chris Jericho (even though d guy dey do ojoro win matche)
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Emmysteve(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2012
From next year, i want to go back to watching wristling FULL TIME. Can anybody pls tell me which decorder to buy that shows live matches? .... Waiting.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by rasky2k4(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2012
script or no script, if you are not a partaker, sports should be about entertainment and wwe is basically sport entertainment. you need to watch some ring comedy from santino, cooooool
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by seyiakinn: 7:11am On May 10, 2012
Wrestle is my num 1 favourite entertainment tv station,dose ar D̶̲̥̅̊ Ǧ☺☺ϑ guyz(john cena,sheamus,cm punk,kofi,randy orton,big show,santino,gr8 khalis,R-truth nd D̶̲̥̅̊ bad guyz (jerico,jack swagger,D̶̲̥̅̊ mizs,zeph ziggler,david otunga
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 10, 2012
probably: my bro well said. Pls apart frm ch 144 on dstv where else can one watch WWE. I'm really enjoying WWE.

Login to www.telly-tv.com to see fresh wrestling matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.