Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:25 AM

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (18730 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
THE FINALE HARRY POTTER MOVIE - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows—Part 1, the seventh film in the franchise, THE LAST MOVIE OF THE HARRY POTTER WORLD WIDE PHENOMENON is only a few months away. The beginning of the end is near.  In CINEMA
PART 1 -- November 19, 2010
PART 2 -- July 2011[i][/i]http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthedeathlyhallows/

The beginning of the end is near[b]Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher/professor[/b]-- Mr Snape-ah I love his voice

Favorite Character -- Mr Snape/ severus Snape

Best house-- gryffindor obviously!!

Favorite Quotes-- From Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- You may not like him minister but you gotta admit Dumbledores got style.

Favorite spell-- expecto patronum,expeliarmus

[flash=428,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EC2tmFVNNE&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]
[flash=428,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCjNo7QjeuI?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
I love all the movies even though i started to enjoy it more from part 3 till the end. Snape is one my favorite characters.
Favourite scene, Part 6
Madame Umbridge,Defense against the dark arts teacher: You applied for the post of defense against the dark arts teacher?
Snape: (using his voice) yes
Madame Umbridge: And you were unsuccessful?
Snape: Ob-viously
(RON laughs, Umbridge leaves and ron gets a resounding slap to the back of the head with a book)
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
WackyJ1:

I love all the movies even though i started to enjoy it more from part 3 till the end. Snape is one my favorite characters.
Favourite scene, Part 6
Madame Umbridge,Defense against the dark arts teacher: You applied for the post of defense against the dark arts teacher?
Snape: (using his voice) yes
Madame Umbridge: And you were unsuccessful?
Snape: Ob-viously
(RON laughs, Umbridge leaves and ron gets a resounding slap to the back of the head with a book)

lol I so remember that scene--Order of the Phoenix

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Prisoner of Azkhaban all the way through.
Favorite character is prolly Voldermort grin

Alan Rickman (Snape) has a distinctive intonation. Have loved him since i first saw him in Sense and Sensibility.
I like snape too grin
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
iice:

Prisoner of Azkhaban all the way through.
Favorite character is prolly Voldermort grin

Alan Rickman (Snape) has a distinctive intonation.  Have loved him since i first saw him in Sense and Sensibility. 
I like snape too grin

cheesy yr weird? Whats so interesting abt Voldermort-very disgusting looking whatever

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Severus Snape-he's the most amazing character

Order of the Phoenix we got to find out the reason why he's so mean and weird
He had a rough childhood-bullied in school

Severus Snape was born 9 January, 1960 to Eileen Prince, a pure-blood witch,[1] and Tobias Snape, a Muggle,[1] making him a half-blood wizard. Ashamed of his Muggle father.  is implied that Severus was a loner and was a victim of neglect by his parents. This neglect (and possible physical and/or verbal abuse by his father) contributed to Severus' unpleasant personality and cruel behaviour in his adulthood.

Mr Snape- In 1971 he began his first term at Hogwarts where he was sorted into Slytherin.Severus became the immediate enemy of James Potter and [b]Sirius Black [/b]and was a frequent victim of their bullying. Snape had developed a passion for the Dark Arts at a young age, and had followed the pure-blood supremacists in Slytherin House

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by iice(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
Let's just say i have a thing for villains grin
And he's reptilian looking. . .fascinating with the almost nonexistent nostrils grin
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by teeluv(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
goblet of fire and prisoner of azkhaban,
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by vescucci(m): 12:08am On Aug 12, 2010
I'm not a fan though I took serious interest after Prisoner of Azkhaban. Then came the nonsense Order of the Phoenix. Half Blood Prince earned my forgiveness but nothing much more.

As for characters, Snape was my favourite for a while but later he started to bore me. I like the mystery around him though. I think Hermione is very pretty. I don't like Voldemort cuz he's not sinister enough, something Snape is. Now that I think about it, it's Gary Oldman I love, not Sirius Black. I don't have a favourite character
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2010
Order of The phoenix was awesome!

It was half blood prince that was kinda . . . .
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Wbong: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2010
Order of The phoenix
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Jezzybrown(m): 3:31am On Aug 13, 2010
read all the books 1-7 never really bothered to watch the movies after sorcerer's stone cos they only act like one-eight of the book and lots of cool stuffs are left out
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by WackyJ1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2010
Voldemort is another of my favourite characters.
Its interesting how he was just 11 when Dumbledore was over 50 and he grew up to be able to challenge him in non-verbal spells.
Voldemort laid his foundation early while in hogwarts, it seems he already knew his own destiny. No one told him, he was the heir of slytherin. Learnt about horcruxes & all that. Harry always did his stuff in company of his friends.
Another bad girl i like is bellatrix lestrange. Eccentric, pretty and pretty crazy
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2010
Half Blood Prince is one of my favorite maybe because everyone is all grown up now and all.
I love Dumbledore . Drace Malfoy is a goat sha.
I can't wait for Harry and Ginny to get it on grin
Expecto Patronum is also one of my fav.

Deathly Hallows can't get here soon enough because the show down between Harry and Voldemort is going to be HOT!
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
Why did Severus Snape betray Dumbledore? (half blood prince)
Never understood why 

pple that have read the book. .Please help
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by justkunmi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2010
Hehe. Harry. Harry.

Best movie is the Prisoner of Azkaban. Its the only movie that stayed true to the novel. It was well spelt out and the director didn't try to shorten it.
Twas cool.
And the Goblet of fire is the worst!

best characters is Rubius Hagrid. Love that dude.
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by vescucci(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2010
It's still up in the air whether Snape really betrayed Dumbledore or there is a greater good [size=4pt]or Dumbledore is not really dead (Conspiracy, I know, I know)[/size]
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2010
vescucci:

It's still up in the air whether Snape really betrayed Dumbledore or there is a greater good [size=4pt]or Dumbledore is not really dead (Conspiracy, I know, I know)[/size]

lol We all know the real truth to that conspiracy. Well I will keep mum about that for now lipsrsealed
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2010
found out:Dumbledore requested that Snape shld  kill him

Basically Snape was doing what he was told from Dumbledore and trying to make Voldemort believe that he was on his side.
and also to put less pressure on draco

SHORT SUMMARY

Dumbledore asked Snape to kill Dumbledore. Over the summer between the 5th and 6th books, Dumbledore went looking for the ring Voldemort had stolen from his grandfather Marvolo Gaunt. Unfortunately Voldemort had made the ring into a Horcrux and put a curse on it. Even though Dumbledore knew the ring was probably cursed, he just couldn't resist touching the stone in the ring.
Dumbledore immediately found Snape, and Snape was able to contain the curse in Dumbledore's hand. If Snape hadn't done this in time, the curse would have spread to the rest of Dumbledore's body and killed him fairly quickly. But even though Snape was able to contain the curse, Dumbledore was still doomed: he had only about a year to live.
So, since Voldemort was already planning to make Draco Malfoy kill Dumbledore, Dumbledore decided to ask Snape to kill him instead.
And even if Draco was able to kill him, Dumbledore didn't want Draco's soul to be damaged by murder. Also, if Snape killed Dumbledore, it would seemingly prove his loyalty to Voldemort, and ensure his continuing worth as an adept and loyal Death Eater.

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by chika98: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^ Well yeah but did he really kill him?
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2010
Yeah he did
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2010
sequence of movies

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone - USA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ijaw_girl
Do you think "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will sell more than "Toy Story 3" this year?

"Toy Story 3" has made $400 million in U.S. Box Office and $940 million worldwide so far.
I believe Harry Potter may not be able to beat it in the U.S. charts but it can surpass it worldwide. Lets see. wink
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
The reasons why Severus Snape was horrid to Harry Potter?= I always tried to figure out

Snape vowed to protect Harry from Voldemort, to honour his mother's sacrifice and Snape Love for Harry Potters mother Lily. , however he refused to treat the boy with respect. Most of this is suggested to have stemmed from Snape's school-time rivalry with Harry's father James
Snape befriended Lily during their school days fell in love with her but She did not feel the same way about him. Unfortunately Lily fell in-love with James Potter(Harry potters father)-Snape's enemy and rivalry.

i also believe it was from fear harry would be like his dad.

Severus Snape: ". . .mediocre, arrogant as his father, a determined rule-breaker, delighted to find himself famous, attention-seeking and impertinent. . ."
Albus Dumbledore: "You see what you expect to see, Severus. Other teachers have reported that he is modest, likable, and reasonably talented. Personally, I find him an engaging child."
Severus Snape: "He is his father all over again. "
Albus Dumbledore: "In looks, perhaps. But his deepest nature is much more like his mother's."

Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by obinna5000(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
Na wa o!
It seems like someone's posts keeps getting deleted.  undecided
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by ijawgirl: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
angry where my posts?

lol, Impossible- The last/final movie of Harry Potter. It is going to be on top for weeks
just look at HP movies record
best selling movies of all time
1. Avatar (2009) $2,080,093,323
2. Titanic (1997) $1,835,300,000
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) $1,129,219,252
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest(2006) $1,060,332,628
5. The Dark Knight (2008) $1,001,921,825
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone(2001) $968,657,891
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End(2007) $958,404,152
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(2007) $937,000,866
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince(2009) $933,956,980
10. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999) $922,379,00
Re: Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! by Hubcool: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
Favorite movie: Either one by Chris Colombus  cool
Favorite book: Philosopher's Stone
Favorite character: Hagrid is pretty awesome cheesy
[img]http://s04.flagcounter.com/count/JPIn/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageview=0[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gotv Introduces 2 More Channels. / 'last Flight To Abuja' Rated '4' In The Uk Cinemas / #bbnaija: Cee-c’s Elder Sister Blasts Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.