Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) (43492 Views)

WRESTLING FANS: Discussion Room. / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2012
Im tripping to see a "once in hell" match. Undertaker vs The rock wrestlemania 29. I got to know that they have not fought in wrestlemania before....
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by elampiro(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2012
I 'love' the Undertaker, he is my best ever athlete. I am happy to know there are WWE lovers here.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 4:04pm On May 10, 2012
WWE Universe..... I want to confirm that KOFFI is from GHANA and BOOKER T is from Cameron. Our own Chalton BENJAMIN (the only guy from NIGERIA in WWE)has not been feauturing. JUSTIN GABRIEL is from South Africa......hahahahaha. I never believed CENA was bought over in that wrestlemania match with the ROCK, just that it was his own mis-calculation. That was a match CENA needed so much to shore up his own reputation and couldn't have been bought over but the ROCK was highly rescillient and determined. However, CENA gave him a good fight which The Rock confirmed himself in the following day MONDAY night raw. Infact, he said CENA wanteded to break his neck when he jumped from the top rope. He even acknowledged having more respect for CENATION leader
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 4:12pm On May 10, 2012
Unfortunately, the ROCK and the Undertaker has never met before in Wrestlemania and I don't think it will ever happen again....as I am of the opinion that the UNDERTAKER may have gone on retirement after wrestlemania 28. (This is a personal opinion) cos he said that much before the match when he called the match 'END OF AN ERA' so it will be a surprise if he returns to the ring next yr. However, if he does.....and he is to face The ROCK?.......Hahahahaha....I will predict an UNDERTAKER win....but I know it may not come.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by deebrain(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2012
Really interesting...i got to know that undertaker's wife is Michelle -the blond annoying half of the former diva tag team champions LayCool. The other partner of Lay Cool is the present diva champion, layla. Lol.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by meracool(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2012
up WWE no matter wether it is SCRIPTED I just love the ENTERTAINMENT product..... Haters go and hug transformer.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2012
lilkech: THE DAY I QUIT WATCHING WRESTLING IS THE DAY I SAW TWO FAMOUS WRESTLERS ' REHEARSING ' FOR A TITLE MATCH

WRESTLING IS ACTING AND CHILDISH BULL SH1T
Lol, I thought I was
the only one that thought so.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 8:45pm On May 10, 2012
Frostyzone:
Lol, I thought I was
the only one that thought so.
we like it like that. e
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by beto2gbaski: 10:15pm On May 10, 2012
Nice thread guys, keeg it up
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by beto2gbaski: 10:19pm On May 10, 2012
Nice thread guys, keep it up
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by mruknaijaboy(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2012
I think the wrestlers in wwe with the most potential right now are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Ryback and Kofi Kingston & R Truth as a tag team
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Jlove94(f): 12:14am On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hello my Fello WWE Fans.......a guy wants to know why all the wrestlers are after the CENATION LEADER.....pls get the gist. CENA has won the WWE championship belt 10 (Ten) good times and ultimately has become the most decorated WWE star. In the history of WWE no star has ever won the tittle that number of times and he is the highest paid WWE star and the current face of WWE with lots of juicy contracts. Infact he is currently the biggest money spinner for WWE and to his own pocket too. However, anybody that holds the WWE title automatically gets a bigger pay in WWE (just as Punk is among the highest paid now in WWE). Be that as it may, it presupposes that for any incoming star to prove himself and be taken serious, u must challenge the biggest Star. Imagine the type of attention Brook Lesnar would have gotten if he had challenged WOO WOO WOO -ZACK RIDER? People would have automatically written him off. That's why all the stars including The animal -BATISTA, the ROCK and the rest wants the head of the CENATION LEADER.

Back to wrestlemania 28......I totally believed that TRIPPLE H would have hit undertaker with the hammer if not for the intervention of Shawn Michaels. This is because, if had had watched the build up to that match....TRIPPLE H never wanted that match in the first intance but was forced into it cos of shame and pride and he ultimately built up courage and was determined to end the era. However, I personally knew that undertaker wanted a revenge on TRIPPLE H as he could not walk out of the ring with his two legs after the Wrestlemania 27 match. And TRIPPLE was so proud of his performance even though the undertaker defeated him. But again, undertaker wanted to reitire after 20-0 of wrestlemania which has never been achieved by anybody on earth. Not forgetting that Undertaker had told 'the GAME' and Celebrial assassin that Shawn his friend was and will ever remain better than him, this prompted the GAME to accept the challenge and fight the UNDERTAKER. Well at the end UNDERKER -THE DEAD MAN was triumphant and the GAME never made it out of the ring with his two legs.....hahahahahah. That is UNDERTAKER FOR U....THE PHENOM, THE DEAD MAN, THE MOST FEARED AND RESPECTED MAN IN WWE HISTORY WHO ONCE BEAT THE CENATION LEADER LIKE A BABY IN WRESTLEMANIA 20. (sorry FOR THE OLODOS WHO DO NOT KNOW THE NAMES AND ACRONYMS OF THE SUPERSTARS LIKE THE CELEBRIAL ASSASIN) I will not explain that and if u want to know.....pls become a fan of WWE......hahahahahahah. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO ALL OF U.
Hell yeah. . . For d 1st time ever i watched d great phenom leaving bt nt under his own power nd 4 dis he wanted a rematch so he cld av his revenge. Honestly those three(hhh, undertaker nd shawn) are among d great gods of wrestling.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hello my Fello WWE Fans.......a guy wants to know why all the wrestlers are after the CENATION LEADER.....pls get the gist. CENA has won the WWE championship belt 10 (Ten) good times and ultimately has become the most decorated WWE star. In the history of WWE no star has ever won the tittle that number of times and he is the highest paid WWE star and the current face of WWE with lots of juicy contracts. Infact he is currently the biggest money spinner for WWE and to his own pocket too. However, anybody that holds the WWE title automatically gets a bigger pay in WWE (just as Punk is among the highest paid now in WWE). Be that as it may, it presupposes that for any incoming star to prove himself and be taken serious, u must challenge the biggest Star. Imagine the type of attention Brook Lesnar would have gotten if he had challenged WOO WOO WOO -ZACK RIDER? People would have automatically written him off. That's why all the stars including The animal -BATISTA, the ROCK and the rest wants the head of the CENATION LEADER.

Back to wrestlemania 28......I totally believed that TRIPPLE H would have hit undertaker with the hammer if not for the intervention of Shawn Michaels. This is because, if had had watched the build up to that match....TRIPPLE H never wanted that match in the first intance but was forced into it cos of shame and pride and he ultimately built up courage and was determined to end the era. However, I personally knew that undertaker wanted a revenge on TRIPPLE H as he could not walk out of the ring with his two legs after the Wrestlemania 27 match. And TRIPPLE was so proud of his performance even though the undertaker defeated him. But again, undertaker wanted to reitire after 20-0 of wrestlemania which has never been achieved by anybody on earth. Not forgetting that Undertaker had told 'the GAME' and Celebrial assassin that Shawn his friend was and will ever remain better than him, this prompted the GAME to accept the challenge and fight the UNDERTAKER. Well at the end UNDERKER -THE DEAD MAN was triumphant and the GAME never made it out of the ring with his two legs.....hahahahahah. That is UNDERTAKER FOR U....THE PHENOM, THE DEAD MAN, THE MOST FEARED AND RESPECTED MAN IN WWE HISTORY WHO ONCE BEAT THE CENATION LEADER LIKE A BABY IN WRESTLEMANIA 20. (sorry FOR THE OLODOS WHO DO NOT KNOW THE NAMES AND ACRONYMS OF THE SUPERSTARS LIKE THE CELEBRIAL ASSASIN) I will not explain that and if u want to know.....pls become a fan of WWE......hahahahahahah. GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO ALL OF U.
You are suppose to be a W.W.E fan you couldn't even get the facts right.
Ric flair who is currently under contract at T.N.A is the most decorated W.W.E star in the history of the competition with 16 titles to his name.
Followed closely by Triple H with 13 world/W.W.E titles.
Edge and Cena are tied at 3rd position with 10 titles each.
So, by that statement that Cena is the most decorated is totally wrong.
I'm not even a fan yet I seem to know more than you. And btw I know a lot of their '2nd nicknames':
1. Triple H (Celebral assassin or The game)
2. Shawn Michaels (show stopper or heartbreak kid)
3. Undertaker (phenom/Venom or Deadman)
4. Batista (the animal)
5. Brock lesnar (the pain)
6. John Cena (cenation or you can't see me) etc
See, I don't even have to become a fan to know all this.
So why don't you shut your trap and allow real fans to continue their thread.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 7:38am On May 11, 2012
i would have wish a "NO HOLDS BARRED" match between Ryback and Brock Lesnar, before Brock Lesnar's quit, it would have been a matcho
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 8:42am On May 11, 2012
My friend....U should know the difference between WWE Title, World heavy weight Title Inter-continental title, and All American American Title. U are calculating the number of titles Ricflair won? Do u know how many times JOHN CENA has won the world heavy weight title? Do u know how many times he has won the Inter-continental title. I mean u are not competent enough to challenge me in WWE. JOHN CENA has won the most coverted title of WWE 10 times and that is the record no body has equalled....this is excluding other titles he had won and when u add them together with other titles he has won, then u will go and bring that ur Rickflair whom Shawn Michaels sent on compulsory retirement and compare. Anyway, u have said u are not a fan and so this forum is not for U. BYE BYE and that means u don't know the facts.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: My friend....U should know the difference between WWE Title, World heavy weight Title Inter-continental title, and All American American Title. U are calculating the number of titles Ricflair won? Do u know how many times JOHN CENA has won the world heavy weight title? Do u know how many times he has won the Inter-continental title. I mean u are not competent enough to challenge me in WWE. JOHN CENA has won the most coverted title of WWE 10 times and that is the record no body has equalled....this is excluding other titles he had won and when u add them together with other titles he has won, then u will go and bring that ur Rickflair whom Shawn Michaels sent on compulsory retirement and compare. Anyway, u have said u are not a fan and so this forum is not for U. BYE BYE and that means u don't know the facts.
This confirms it, you really are deluded.
When I said titles I mean't the W.W.E and world heavy weight championship combined excluding other minor titles.
If I had mean't otherwise then Ric Flair and Edge would have tied the 1st position while your 'beloved cena' would have been a distant 4th!
Do your research correctly dude before sprouting half-baked lies and sentiments.
Btw I used to be an hardcore fan before quiting when I discovered it was all scripted so Zap off!

1 Like

Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by probably: 9:23am On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: My friend....U should know the difference between WWE Title, World heavy weight Title Inter-continental title, and All American American Title. U are calculating the number of titles Ricflair won? Do u know how many times JOHN CENA has won the world heavy weight title? Do u know how many times he has won the Inter-continental title. I mean u are not competent enough to challenge me in WWE. JOHN CENA has won the most coverted title of WWE 10 times and that is the record no body has equalled....this is excluding other titles he had won and when u add them together with other titles he has won, then u will go and bring that ur Rickflair whom Shawn Michaels sent on compulsory retirement and compare. Anyway, u have said u are not a fan and so this forum is not for U. BYE BYE and that means u don't know the facts.
clic ignore. Mr frost bounce. Why r u beefin nkem? Leave us to enjoy our thread in peace I beg. Shei u said u aren't a fan? Pls nkem ignore frosty and give us more stats
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 10:06am On May 11, 2012
This simply confirms u a big ODE...JOHN CENA has won the WWE TITLE ALONE 10 whooping times and he has won the WWE World heavy weight Title 2 times WWE world TAG TEam championship 2 times WWE united states Championship 3 times and Royal Rumble in 2008 giving him a total of 19 (Nineteen titles. Apart from other decorations which I will give u if u care. But Ur favourite and outdated Ric flair won at National wrestling Alliance 7 times and also 7 times at WCW ( World Championship wrestling) and only 2 times at WWF now called WWE. This gives him a total of 16 titles which u claim to be world heavy weight titles. I beg my friend, the CENATION LEADER, or The GANG CHAIN SOLDIER has surpassed that record and will still continue to surpass Ric flair cos CENA was born only in 1977 and still has age on his side. YES I agree that RIC Flair was one of the earliest people to make a mark in Wrestling, making him to be honoured but in actual sence the honour was just for recognition and not for his brutal style as seen in WWE in recent times. If he goes there today, they will simply break his jaw. He wrestled when they used to count ONE TO TEN if u are thrown on the ground and ofcourse, he was inducted in the Hall of fame while he was still active and fighting in the ring. But that is to compensate for his long stay of about 36years in the industry and does not make him the best and most decorated till date. Yes during his time.....he was but not today any longer. BYE BYE
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2012
If you had mean't 'the most decorated as of year 2000 till date then you are right, it's John Cena.
But in general it's Jerry the king lawler(140 titles).
Bye bye.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 10:54am On May 11, 2012
am loving this tread joor grin grin grin
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2012
probably: we like it like that. e
yes oh! Be na ni
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2012
Frostyzone:
You are suppose to be a W.W.E fan you couldn't even get the facts right.
Ric flair who is currently under contract at T.N.A is the most decorated W.W.E star in the history of the competition with 16 titles to his name.
Followed closely by Triple H with 13 world/W.W.E titles.
Edge and Cena are tied at 3rd position with 10 titles each.
So, by that statement that Cena is the most decorated is totally wrong.
I'm not even a fan yet I seem to know more than you. And btw I know a lot of their '2nd nicknames':
1. Triple H (Celebral assassin or The game)
2. Shawn Michaels (show stopper or heartbreak kid)
3. Undertaker (phenom/Venom or Deadman)
4. Batista (the animal)
5. Brock lesnar (the pain)
6. John Cena (cenation or you can't see me) etc
See, I don't even have to become a fan to know all this.
So why don't you shut your trap and allow real fans to continue their thread.
but john cena is the most decorated that's still active in the wwe as of now, so shut ur BLOW HOLE!, ITK
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2012
By the way why is nobody talking about randall keith orton (RKO) after all he's the WWE's Apex Predator,the viper and how 'bout cody rhodes(dashing cody rhodes bringing u one step closer to dashing!)and his beef with the big show and by the way is 'wade barett' dead?i havent seen him since january
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 11:27am On May 11, 2012
Hahahaha......my friend acknowledge me as the UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION (FAN).......Now let me give u the gist. JERRY LAWLER THE KING has never won any title in WWE. He did amateur wrestling and won WCWA world heavy weight champion 2 times in America, he also wrestled in 'SMOKEY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING' and also the Traditional Wrestling Association...where he was given some local crowns about 52 times or so. IN WWE he only won the slammy award for I am talking and can't shut up in 1996 and was inducted into WWE hall of fame in 2007. Those titles u counted to be 140 times is not up to ONE WWE Championship Title which C. M. PUNK is currently holding, neither is it up to WWE World heavy weight title which Sheamus is currently holding. Don't mix up issues.
Ehe...let's I forget u said, WWE is scrap and that's why u don't watch and no longer interested? Pls where did u watch the rehearsal of what u saw that made u uninterested? Anyway, I don't know how rich u are but I can advice u get a ticket and fly to USA come MAY 29th to go and watch OVER THE LIMIT LIFE and direct. Then U will know whether WWE is real or fake. But if I may ask....DID U know when POWER MIKE of NIGERIA was into wrestling? Was it fake? Have u been to Atani Road, ONITSHA to see some of his Legacies, I mean where he built the POWER MIKE PROMOTIONS? Anyway, WWE is not for the feable minded neither is it for the weak. It is not NOLLYWOOD and neither is it Hollywood. U can ask OBAMA what VICKY GUERRERO did to him on his visit to WWE site. Then u will know if President OBAMA has joined HOLLYWOOD. It is a place where issues are settled by strength and might including intelligence. Hahahahaha....and ofcourse it is sweeter and mor entertaining than FOOTBALL......hhHhHHhaahahahahah
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by nkemKalu: 12:14pm On May 11, 2012
Let me give u a tip of RANDAL KEITH (POPULARLY KNOWN AS RANDY ORTON) -THE APEX PREDATOR...THE VIPER....MAST OF RKO. One of the most feared and reverred member of the WWE. This guy was born on 1st April 1980 making him to be only 32years this year. He became the youngest WWE superstar to hold the World heavy weight title at the age of 24. His grand father, Father and Uncle were wrestlers and he is the 3rd generation of wrestlers to come out of that family. His grand father is popularly known as 'COWBOY BOB ORTON and his UNCLE is BArry Orton....he was born in 1958. As far back as 2006, Randy Orton was very friendly with EDGE and they formed a group called RATED-RKO and they used it to terrorise their perceived enemies and opponents and ofcourse they were the bad boys of WWE then. Two of them won the WWE TAG team championship in 2006. In 2007 RANDY won 2 WWE titles in one night in two separate fights. He fell apart with EDGE and went ahead to join forces with CODY RHODES and TED Dibiasse to form the Legacy group. They were simply hated by the WWE UNIVERSE as they were nothing but brutes. They were the bad boys of WWE then. They were even attacking Hall of famers and bigger super stars. RANDY ORTON -THE VIPER has won a total of 11 (eleven) WWE championship titles. 3 times as WWE world heavyweight champion, Six times WWE champion (the most coverted), intercontinental title (One time) and WWE Tag team championship with EDGE one time. He is also the winner of 2009 Royal rumble. He is married to SAMANTHA SPENO in 2007 After abusing and harrassing many DIVAS in WWE. He is tough, strong but DEADLY......and above all...he is my guy too.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2012
macen: but john cena is the most decorated that's still active in the wwe as of now, so shut ur BLOW HOLE!, ITK
Was it the same Cena that Brock thrashed like a small child or the Cena that W.W.E universe is presently booing?!
Maybe their are 2 John Cenas because the one you talked about is definitely not living up to hype.
So forgive me if I found it very hard viewing him as the most decorated wrestler of our decade.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: Let me give u a tip of RANDAL KEITH (POPULARLY KNOWN AS RANDY ORTON) -THE APEX PREDATOR...THE VIPER....MAST OF RKO. One of the most feared and reverred member of the WWE. This guy was born on 1st April 1980 making him to be only 32years this year. He became the youngest WWE superstar to hold the World heavy weight title at the age of 24. His grand father, Father and Uncle were wrestlers and he is the 3rd generation of wrestlers to come out of that family. His grand father is popularly known as 'COWBOY BOB ORTON and his UNCLE is BArry Orton....he was born in 1958. As far back as 2006, Randy Orton was very friendly with EDGE and they formed a group called RATED-RKO and they used it to terrorise their perceived enemies and opponents and ofcourse they were the bad boys of WWE then. Two of them won the WWE TAG team championship in 2006. In 2007 RANDY won 2 WWE titles in one night in two separate fights. He fell apart with EDGE and went ahead to join forces with CODY RHODES and TED Dibiasse to form the Legacy group. They were simply hated by the WWE UNIVERSE as they were nothing but brutes. They were the bad boys of WWE then. They were even attacking Hall of famers and bigger super stars. RANDY ORTON -THE VIPER has won a total of 11 (eleven) WWE championship titles. 3 times as WWE world heavyweight champion, Six times WWE champion (the most coverted), intercontinental title (One time) and WWE Tag team championship with EDGE one time. He is also the winner of 2009 Royal rumble. He is married to SAMANTHA SPENO in 2007 After abusing and harrassing many DIVAS in WWE. He is tough, strong but DEADLY......and above all...he is my guy too.
Good profiling...am impressed inspite of myself.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by macen(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2012
nkem Kalu: Hahahaha......my friend acknowledge me as the UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION (FAN).......Now let me give u the gist. JERRY LAWLER THE KING has never won any title in WWE. He did amateur wrestling and won WCWA world heavy weight champion 2 times in America, he also wrestled in 'SMOKEY MOUNTAIN WRESTLING' and also the Traditional Wrestling Association...where he was given some local crowns about 52 times or so. IN WWE he only won the slammy award for I am talking and can't shut up in 1996 and was inducted into WWE hall of fame in 2007. Those titles u counted to be 140 times is not up to ONE WWE Championship Title which C. M. PUNK is currently holding, neither is it up to WWE World heavy weight title which Sheamus is currently holding. Don't mix up issues.
Ehe...let's I forget u said, WWE is scrap and that's why u don't watch and no longer interested? Pls where did u watch the rehearsal of what u saw that made u uninterested? Anyway, I don't know how rich u are but I can advice u get a ticket and fly to USA come MAY 29th to go and watch OVER THE LIMIT LIFE and direct. Then U will know whether WWE is real or fake. But if I may ask....DID U know when POWER MIKE of NIGERIA was into wrestling? Was it fake? Have u been to Atani Road, ONITSHA to see some of his Legacies, I mean where he built the POWER MIKE PROMOTIONS? Anyway, WWE is not for the feable minded neither is it for the weak. It is not NOLLYWOOD and neither is it Hollywood. U can ask OBAMA what VICKY GUERRERO did to him on his visit to WWE site. Then u will know if President OBAMA has joined HOLLYWOOD. It is a place where issues are settled by strength and might including intelligence. Hahahahaha....and ofcourse it is sweeter and mor entertaining than FOOTBALL......hhHhHHhaahahahahah
its definitely "sweeter" than football
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by innocent82: 12:41pm On May 11, 2012
Plz friends, ΐ want to be a wwe superstar, can someone tell me what to do.......it has been my dream to be ḁ̊ wwe superstar.......thanks friends
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by ipasco: 1:08pm On May 11, 2012
nkem kalu u r da bomb dat boko haram use, OMG u r very upto date
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by Frostyzone(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2012
innocent82:

Plz friends, ΐ want to be a wwe superstar, can someone tell me what to do.......it has been my dream to be ḁ̊ wwe superstar.......thanks friends
I'm gonna be blunt with you friend:Forget it.
W.W.E don't just hire people out of the blue. Inother to have a prayer of performing there one day,you need to start building up your c.v among other things.
And when I say C.V I mean good records like numerous victories and amateur titles. They have to see you as someone with huge potential(like a good investment)
Another important thing is this:you need to have an high average tolerance to pain because professional wrestling is a game of pain. And you 're required to be a risk taker as well. Last but not the least you need to be in outstanding physical shape.
If you can pull all this pointers off, then the sky is your limit.
But realistically it's next to impossible because apart from all that you 're a foreigner.
Why do you think that there ain't a single Nigerian Wrestler in W.W.E presently?
The only one representing africa at the moment is Koffi Kingston who is supposedly Ghanaian but realistically American from jamaican extraction.
You can have a shot at other minor wrestling establishment scattered around the States but W.W.E is a loooong shot,believe me.
Re: For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) by paulavon: 1:40pm On May 11, 2012
The best wrestler to me of all time is The Undertaker,i have so much confidence in him,he cannot be mess up easily by any other wrestler.No one can come close to his 20-0 streek.That brook lesna is just making noise,they should give him to someone like The undertaker and his body will come down

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Meet The BBNaija "All Stars" 2023 Female Housemates (Profile And Pictures) / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.