Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? (5554 Views)

Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / SEE CURVES! Toke Makinwa, Gbemi O, Toolz Share Swim Wear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
omo seee yansh!
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
na toolz yansh i wan sleep for dis night coz her yansh her correct Mouka foam cheesy
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by drnoel: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Neither of em
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Toolz

Mercy Johnson ==> lots of photoshops in this pix tho

Both of them have great figures but i must confess that Toolz ikebe is very very very captivating
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
190: why not patience ozokwor

that woman is HAWWWT!! cool cool
OR why not ITA GIWA..HAHA!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by jobaskia(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
badded curves in right places. one's man meat is another man's poison. Bigger curves enhances PFM. I like the shapen die. That's real american spec.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
thehunted: mercy johnson is miles sexier than toolz. for christ sake, toolz is fat and not that sexy.why do u guys keep on hyping a girl with that kind of shape. In naija,quantity count more than quality. Naija men sef. Dont know how she keeps her skin tight(stretch marks,loose fat etc). Mercy johnson has got a more attractive figure. I would choose ruky sanda,ini edo and omotola over toolz. Toolz is just fat.I have an idea what she will look like nude. smiley
Fat in what way?
Yes she has a big ikebe and thats a plus.She has what we call in nigeria a figure 8.Look at how her hips are flaring out.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
REALITY101: Mercy Johnson looks dirty so Imma have to go for Toolz tho she's kinda fat.
U DEY CALL MERCY JOHNSON DIRTY BECOS SHE BLACK like charcoal? shocked
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Ammyng(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mercy's (no homo)
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by jimmykeed(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
4me Toolz has bigga boody dan mj,,,only god knwz whr toolz got it 4rom....dagrins idin la song eez 4ha,,,i wish i cn Bleep ha,,,fwesh juice!!!!
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Ranoscky(m): 3:57am On Jun 02, 2012
shymmex: Toolz is my distant cousin.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If dah kain nyash b my cousin, omo, forget cousine o! Je kin de be na.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Ranoscky(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2012
tom28:
t Toolz ikebe is very very very captivating
Am tellin u, lol
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Ranoscky(m): 4:10am On Jun 02, 2012
mamalola19: how una go dey compare mercy to weapon abi whats her name
i am watching a movie by mercy now
dt babe is talented and down to earth actress
the sexiest curve amongst ng celebs
only she is not fine facially and she black very well
but omo men i love everytin abt her

if it is anoda babe dt has dt body, she would be proud and arrogant
but mercy is a simple babe and is not afraid to go off make up to act
bus driver she can act, maid she dey there, runs babe oya now she no dey run
she no dey even hide her background and humble beginning
its dt humility and very down to earth acting dt makes are sexiness up d ladder
una no get eyes, dt babe sexy die!
una no dey see her ripe orange and bakassi
Omo, bone all dah okpas wey u dey yan, abeg!

Long as doz two pix dey consign, MJ is way off the the league.

Well, diff strokes for diff folks.
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by dowjones(m): 4:29am On Jun 02, 2012
thehunted: mercy johnson is miles sexier than toolz. for christ sake, toolz is fat and not that sexy.why do u guys keep on hyping a girl with that kind of shape. In naija,quantity count more than quality. Naija men sef. Dont know how she keeps her skin tight(stretch marks,loose fat etc). Mercy johnson has got a more attractive figure. I would choose ruky sanda,ini edo and omotola over toolz. Toolz is just fat.I have an idea what she will look like nude. smiley

mercy johnson?...talent? nollywood addict !
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? by Exponental(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2012
@op, as 4 ur question,
NONE! I'm not interested in either.

But if u asked, which do u like or appreciate more........ Toolz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? / Pleaae Help!. I Need The Fastest Way To Get Over Heartbreak. / Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.