Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## (2173 Views)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers When They Get Married / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2012
Omo wahala yi again!
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 9:07pm On May 01, 2012
Yield: Omo wahala yi again!

angry angry
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by toyemz(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2012
@190

chucklng

thanks for describing your village summer party
no sending oh
abeg where is it?
i think i have a biz proposal
im ready to supply weave and braids of all sorts + free shampoo and conditioner
and i go try find them leggings and tops to match

will you be proud of them then?
lol cheesy
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 10:24pm On May 01, 2012
^Tony Tony how many times did i call you

Who released you from your cattle ranch tell me WHO!!!! angry angry
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by toyemz(f): 10:32pm On May 01, 2012
^^^

huh>

abegi
leave sentiments out of matter and concentrate on the biz proposal
it is a serious bid to open ya villager gals eyes
after all na you open fowl yansh( we for no no)
now bow down your knuckle head in shame and begin to count
how many of them dey do hair like that?
and what are their sizes?
i fit supply from size 8 -34!
and no forget colours too oh especially for the weave on!
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by ijebabe: 10:41pm On May 01, 2012
toyemz: ^^^

huh>

abegi
leave sentiments out of matter and concentrate on the biz proposal
it is a serious bid to open ya villager gals eyes
after all na you open fowl yansh( we for no no)
now bow down your knuckle head in shame and begin to count
how many of them dey do hair like that?
and what are their sizes?
i fit supply from size 8 -34!
and no forget colours too oh especially for the weave on!
grin
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 10:41pm On May 01, 2012
@tONY

I know Most Nigerian girls dey lack the basic amenities such as quality pants and bra (nor ask how i take know cos i don use you vividly as typical example) im not too sure of the village weave doe!

U fit supply that one undecided
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by toyemz(f): 11:07pm On May 01, 2012
@tONY

I know Most Nigerian girls dey lack the basic amenities such as quality pants and bra (nor ask how i take know cos i don use you vividly as typical example) im not too sure of the village weave doe!

U fit supply that one

@190

Not applicable to humble moi
wrong person here you know
since i be suppiier,you know how many things i get at my disposal? na hourly change if my mood takes fancy grin
but if you dey take style ask whether i dey supply 'pant,thongs and bra'? my answer na big yes oh
but from the way you dey yarn i believe say china own go do ya village, no shaking
just supply the sizes and colours
ps
see beta job for you,begin check bra size,make sure you no chop beta slap in the process oh
word of advice: be discreet
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 12:46am On May 02, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by Nobody: 3:07am On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hahshahaha!

190 is angry o!

Fuckkkk u 2 grin

Lol grin grin

ill be glad when nlders realize you pissing them off is the objective. Lol
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by Riskymallam: 5:42am On May 05, 2012
ijebabe: LOL! They say men are attracted by what they see, I don't think they thot past that. In their brain that's where it ended. I also blame the media for idolizing these people, sigh!
190 where do you meet this women?? Pls tell the guys so they know where to avoid!

cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 3:03pm On May 05, 2012
angry angry
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by tjskii(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2012
We don hear o
Re: Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## by 190: 3:15pm On May 05, 2012
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys always bring out der Phone when Dey See A Fine Gal Coming / South African Lesbians Are Protesting Against Government For Their Right / Why Do Guys Always Do This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.