Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Let's Hail The North A Little - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hail The North A Little (878 Views)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / All Hail The New President Of The Senateā€¦. / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hail The North A Little by ishmael(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
Northerners are doing the nation proud. The other day it was one young man from zamfara state that delivered a paper at the world energy economics summit and now again they have produced the first ever female military pilot in nigeria- Flying Officer Blessing Liman from kaduna state. Who says northerners are not smart and intelligent? Most of the time we insult them and call dem all sorts of deregatory names when they misbehave. Now that they have started achieving positive things, don't they deserve to be hailed now?
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by Lasinoh: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail da North. . . my favorite peeps!

God plus Satan chop Spambot toto and blokos for banning Callotti!

Mu che che che che che che. . . . I must have really wounded 'Baba Spambot' aka 'I Yammu Praying For Ya Mamma's Rotten Sharia Poohsie'!

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!

Touch Dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!

Time for work already? shocked

No Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^ ismail,
the ekwensu,lasinoh has responded to your thread.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by ishmael(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
Whether u hail them or not, the fact still remains that they too are making positive contributions in nigeria. Why do we have to wait for them to f*ck up always so that we can call them names? Why don't we hail them now for the little positive moves they've made? Atleast we can see what they are doing now. They are only saying that "what the south can do, the north can do it better". I reside in kaduna and i can confidently tell u that most of the educated northerners, apart from their boko haram activities and religious intolerance are intelligent, and even better than many southerners who are ranting here on nairaland.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by ak47mann(m): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2012
Lasinoh: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail da North. . . my favorite peeps!

God plus Satan chop Spambot toto and blokos for banning Callotti!

Mu che che che che che che. . . . I must have really wounded 'Baba Spambot' aka 'I Yammu Praying For Ya Mamma's Rotten Sharia Poohsie'!

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa!!!

Touch Dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!!

Time for work already? shocked

No Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool
grin grin
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by BlackPikiN(m): 2:14am On Apr 29, 2012
I never see any Northerner wey dey bold outside Nigeria. Dem go just lay low whether na for Saudi Arabia or America.
But when they come back to Nigeria, they exhibit that wicked traits in them. That dominating and Oga mentality.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2012
ishmael: Whether u hail them or not, the fact still remains that they too are making positive contributions in nigeria. Why do we have to wait for them to f*ck up always so that we can call them names? Why don't we hail them now for the little positive moves they've made? Atleast we can see what they are doing now. They are only saying that "what the south can do, the north can do it better". I reside in kaduna and i can confidently tell u that most of the educated northerners, apart from their boko haram activities and religious intolerance are intelligent, and even better than many southerners who are ranting here on nairaland.

thank you
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2012
ishmael: Whether u hail them or not, the fact still remains that they too are making positive contributions in nigeria. Why do we have to wait for them to f*ck up always so that we can call them names? Why don't we hail them now for the little positive moves they've made? Atleast we can see what they are doing now. They are only saying that "what the south can do, the north can do it better". I reside in kaduna and i can confidently tell u that most of the educated northerners, apart from their boko haram activities and religious intolerance are intelligent, and even better than many southerners who are ranting here on nairaland.
Na nonsense achievement you listed. Deliver paper, flying officer,nonsense. Positive ko, usual ni.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by ishmael(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Darui: Stop being tribalistic. U call it nonsense abi? If na one southern girl from the south pass out as the first female military pilot, u no for dey hail her? U for call am nonsense? Why cant the northern woman be hailed too? We have called them illiterates and all kinds of name on this forum, but ask ur self, can illiterates do what they have just done? Within a short period of time, i have seen northerners whose IQ are higher than urs. U can't beat them.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by ishmael(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
They have struck again in kano. These people are satanic. What have xtain students got to do with them, are they newspaper publishers? Bastards! And i just finish hailing them o.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
ishmael: @Darui: Stop being tribalistic. U call it nonsense abi? If na one southern girl from the south pass out as the first female military pilot, u no for dey hail her? U for call am nonsense? Why cant the northern woman be hailed too? We have called them illiterates and all kinds of name on this forum, but ask ur self, can illiterates do what they have just done? Within a short period of time, i have seen northerners whose IQ are higher than urs. U can't beat them.
Chei,see insults. Called me tribalist and accused me of having lower IQ than people whose majority refuse to go to school.
I am not a tribalist, you bloody Mor.on. I have no interest in where the girl came from. She did well,good for her but you trying to use that as a sign of Northern superiority is the tribalism. Btw,that blessing liman woman is the type Boko haram wants eliminated.
Nonsense.
Re: Let's Hail The North A Little by PhysicsQED(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ OP

Let's not. Let them improve and then you won't have to ask anybody to hail them.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Senate Race: Dirty Forgery Scandal Of Margery Okadigbo / A Honda Civic Car Stockd With Bomb Has Jst Bin Discovd In Bauchi / The Fulani And The Genocide Dream Of Jang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.