Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! (2404 Views)

The Next Thug That Approaches Me Downtown / Guys 7 Sure Approaches To Get Any Woman To Love You / Why Do Girls Play Hard-to-get Even When A Guy They Like Approaches Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by onila(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
I will dip my three sharp nails in your damn eyes angry
hor-ny as-s fuc-kers cant control your selves when a fine pretty bit-ch is studying angry

why do some men do that stup=id sh-it

2 Likes

Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by tpia1: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
guys, please allow onlia to study her books and dont disturb her.

she'll have time for you when she's done.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dis Onila ave forigbale o! Lmao!!!!
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by pendo89(f): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
grin
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by slimyem: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
smh!
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by KevinII(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
onila: I will dip my three sharp nails in your damn eyes angry
hor-ny as-s fuc-kers cant control your selves when a fine pretty bit-ch is studying angry

onila come to my bedroom and you can dip your nails anywhere you want. serious. am waiting
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Sijo01(f): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Don jst dig ur nails in deir eyes, mk sure u pull out d eye balls frm d socket.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Sijo01(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz: cry cry cry

is her nails in ur eyes already?
Y d tears?
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
Feisty b!tch ranting about dogs. What a discombobulated ranter you are.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by muyoto: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
hor-ny as-s fuc-kers cant control your selves when a [b]fine pretty bit-ch [/b]is studying angry

ROLLING THE PHOCKING PHLOOR LAPHING!!!! grin grin grin

guy's kindly leave that preety bit-ch alone, biko
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
Lyk you let guys read too. Mtcheew.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Double194(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
Taaaaaaa, U no fit do anytin. U don dey talk like say e no dey sweet U. Dissing real dudes when dey are helping U get a lift from dem boring books.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Exponental(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
Onila opened a thread, admitting she's b!tch...qed
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
Sijo01:

is her nails in ur eyes already?
Y d tears?
I phoned Jesus, and he was crying. . . Crying for Onila. cry cry
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by onila(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
sexkillz:
I phoned Jesus, and he was crying. . . Crying for Onila. cry cry

Y r u crying?
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
onila:

Y r u crying?
Sometimes, your posts are bewildering. No comment, than to cry for you. I mean, read this again slowly. . .

I will dip my three sharp nails in your damn eyes
hor-ny as-s fuc-kers cant control your selves when a fine pretty bit-ch is studying

What's with the violence, what's with the pride? Fine pretty bit[i]c[/i]h? Were you short of words? How long do you think physical beauty will last? Why do you always think anyone that approaches or tries to contact you wants to h[i]a[/i]ve sex with you? Your mentality about life is getting so phocked up, like seriously. I don't know much, but i know pride goes before a big crash. . . Too much of everything is NOT good, pride inclusive.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Riodiao(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2012

so how is this a romance tin. Is like ur mother breast fed u with goat milk.Stupid bianchi
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2012
The new sexkillz has said it all! Besides, what are you doing at sex addicts rehab center? Just asking
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by acidtalk: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
It's the same Doctor that did your's, you father's and your mother's. . .

I never do the parent thingy. But since you have brought it up then let the GAME BEGIN.

Less I forgot, I heard borth your gay*got father and bit*chy mother both had to donate both their brains for you to be sane. Both so pathetic you moth*erfuc*king lunatic son of a gay and a who*re isn't anywhere near close to being wise.

You just started what you can't continue trust me.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Wislet(f): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

I never do the parent thingy. But since you have brought it up then let the GAME BEGIN.

Less I forgot, I heard borth your gay*got father and bit*chy mother both had to donate both their brains for you to be sane. Both so pathetic you moth*erfuc*king lunatic son of a gay and a who*re isn't anywhere near close to being wise.

epic fail

1 Like

Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by wolexojo(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz and Acidtalk go start una cursing post somewhere else o. definitely not on onila post!
@onila: where u run go now? u caused this and went to sleep?
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
Wislet: epic fail
+1000. . .
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by slimyem: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

see as you prepare like say na better yabis you dey bring come...
You just scatter everything so tey e no fit pric.k apple talkless human being!
Smh!
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by deshclones(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Such a shame you had to bring yourself down to his level....its a big shame...moreover peeps that insult other peep's parents are never do well...check out the killz guy.....you really have to be disciplined and uphold your values.... wink wink wink

@Onila.....person
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
slimyem: see as you prepare like say na better yabis you dey bring come...
Smh!
Leave am. . . Na learner.
Re: The Next Nigga That Approaches Me When Am Studying!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
slimyem: see as you prepare like say na better yabis you dey bring come...
Smh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

U dey mind am? i tot he was gifted o! but na nonsense d tin just dey type give we.

Mstewwww!!!!

(1) (2)

My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For having Sex With Fan During Match / Who Owns The Woman's Breast? ''the Father Or The Child''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.