Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments (5415 Views)

Fashola's Ministerial And Portfolio Roadmap: How APC Lied Their Way To Power / New Regional Force To Fight Boko Haram ‘any Time Now’ – Nigerian Army / Apc’s Roadmap For Job Creation. Action And Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments by Musiwa51: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Re: Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments by Musiwa51: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
If look at this picture , this is how ijawland look like. If someone invite you here, are you going to go.

Look it is most swamp, this is the reason, why ijaw people are poor..

then fit invite you for this place. Do you think, it is logical to form a country or region in a place like this. I dont know how you nigerian think.

Do you think Nduka obaigbena can make money from this place. You have to think long time. and not short time , my friend.

If I critic an idea, i critic it for reasons..

[img]http://www.ecosystema.ru/08nature/world/46au-d/09.jpg[/img]

Re: Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments by Musiwa51: 11:00pm On May 01, 2012
You have to look at child mortality rate in a swamp. It is so high that 1 in 3 children reach the age of 6. How will anybody even think it want to create a country or region. They blame shell, chevron , mobil etc for everything, but they most look at the fact, it is a swamp too, it is hard for human in a swamp.

You have to think of children too. It is hard to live in swamp.

this is where we are talking about.. people think oil first without thinking about other issue. Human matter too. You dont let greed overlook your better judgement.

It is hard living in a swamp..

Even many of them dont have electricity in it. Because it is hard to build anything.

I will make a decision not base on oil but on human life.

Re: Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments by amor4ce(m): 5:00am On May 31, 2012
sensible arguments from musiwa; cannibalism is not strange to those areas.
Re: Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments by Onlytruth(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2012
Musiwa..:
If look at this picture , this is how ijawland look like. If someone invite you here, are you going to go.

Look it is most swamp, this is the reason, why ijaw people are poor..

then fit invite you for this place. Do you think, it is logical to form a country or region in a place like this. I dont know how you nigerian think.

[size=14pt]Do you think Nduka obaigbena can make money from this place[/size]. You have to think long time. and not short time , my friend.

If I critic an idea, i critic it for reasons..

[img]http://www.ecosystema.ru/08nature/world/46au-d/09.jpg[/img]

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehe!

Musiwa no go kill me lai lai. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba / Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner / My Opinion On APC Senate And House Of Reps Leadership Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.