Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Building designs and advice for your projects - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building designs and advice for your projects (39222 Views)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
mufutau55:

Lovely Sir.

Hajji M.

Thanks Sir Oga hajji. Your consistency and impact on the properties section is commendable.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by mufutau55(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushbobo:

Thanks Sir Oga hajji. Your consistency and impact on the properties section is commendable.

Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2016
A colleague of mine who runs an interior design company-honeyworld- needs an architect who can do interior renderings and is technically sound. If interested please forward your CV to allbuild.intserv@gmail.com. You can also call 08055657780.
Thank You.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wishing all fathers a happy father's day...
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by nene2016(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Sir.
Please i would be grateful if you could help me with the layout of my kitchen. The size is 15ft by 11ft. One of the 15ft shares a wall with a bedroom and the other 15ft with the living room. One 11ft side is an inner wall and the other 11ft side is an outter wall.
I fancy an L-shaped kitchen layout. I would want a storeroom, a kitchen porch with a door. I won't mind at all if there could be a meal table as well.

Could you please show me how to go about it.

Thank you very much for your time.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
nene2016:
Hello Sir.
Please i would be grateful if you could help me with the layout of my kitchen. The size is 15ft by 11ft. One of the 15ft shares a wall with a bedroom and the other 15ft with the living room. One 11ft side is an inner wall and the other 11ft side is an outter wall.
I fancy an L-shaped kitchen layout. I would want a storeroom, a kitchen porch with a door. I won't mind at all if there could be a meal table as well.

Could you please show me how to go about it.

Hi nene2016, just saw this today... Please find attached. This is just an idea as there is no information regarding access into the kitchen and some other existing conditions.
Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by nene2016(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2016
tushbobo:

Hi nene2016, just saw this today... Please find attached. This is just an idea as there is no information regarding access into the kitchen and some other existing conditions.
Regards.

Wowwww!!
This is nice. Please i have attached a sketch of how the building looks like. Hoping it will provide the information you wrote about.

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
nene2016:

Wowwww!!
This is nice. Please i have attached a sketch of how the building looks like. Hoping it will provide the information you wrote about.

Good...The layout you attached is similar to what I pictured based on your written description. The only difference is the living and dining positions which will be swaped... This does not affect the layout. The access door position will be from the corridor I assume... This will not also affect the basic layout.

The store is placed where it is as placing it elsewhere will cause ventilation problems in the kitchen. The cooker and sink are also good on the blank wall so as to have splashback required for wet areas and upper cabinets. The window wall overlooking the porch will be with a counter top,base cabinets and breakfast table.
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by nene2016(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
tushbobo:

Good...The layout you attached is similar to what I pictured based on your written description. The only difference is the living and dining positions which will be swaped... This does not affect the layout. The access door position will be from the corridor I assume... This will not also affect the basic layout.

The store is placed where it is as placing it elsewhere will cause ventilation problems in the kitchen. The cooker and sink are also good on the blank wall so as to have splashback required for wet areas and upper cabinets. The window wall overlooking the porch will be with a counter top,base cabinets and breakfast table.
Regards.

Thank you very much for your time. I am going to stick to your layout and have the kitchen done that way. I am also really happy with your sketch because of the porch you introduced. I plan placing overhead tanks on top of the porch's overhead concrete slap.
What more can i say. Thank you once again and may the Lord bless your heart and continue opening bigger doors for you.

2 Likes

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
nene2016:

Thank you very much for your time. I am going to stick to your layout and have the kitchen done that way. I am also really happy with your sketch because of the porch you introduced. I plan placing overhead tanks on top of the porch's overhead concrete slap.
What more can i say. Thank you once again and may the Lord bless your heart and continue opening bigger doors for you.

It's a pleasure... wishing you the best on your project.Thank You.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
A site containing 2 buildings:

Building 1:
Block of flats containing-
2 nos. 2 bedroom apartment(upstairs)
2 nos. 1 bedroom apartment(downstairs)

Building 2:
3 bedroom duplex to rear of site.

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wishing all nairaland Muslims happy Eid Mubarak.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by sexyboocalher(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
@Behind, drop ur a mail into omadantin@gmail.com....
Thank u!
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
sexyboocalher:
@Behind, drop ur a mail into omadantin@gmail.com....
Thank u!

Hi... done.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning all, sure we are having a joyous holiday...
Rear view of last building posted.

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by wheredemdey: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2016
tushbobo:
5 Bedroom Duplex...
3 living rooms(one living room is double volume)
all rooms en suite
entrance foyer
dining kitchen
laundry
store etc

Chief can this fit on Hal plot of land??

We don't really care about the parking space
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Sir, this will not fit on half plot. Something similar may work if the half plot is the same dimension(square shape) as the previous one.
Regards.

Modified: I assume you are referring to the attached design.

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
To whom it may concern.. Good news in Lagos State....

HELP-LINE AGAINST OMO-ONILE'S (LAND GRABBERS)

Hotlines Of Lagos State Task Force Against Omo-Oniles
Are you preparing to start construction on your landed property in Lagos? You would have, by now saved or budgeted a portion of the construction fee to go the Omo-oniles.....
The Lagos state government, however, are backing their words with action by giving to the general public the hotlines of the recently set-up task force to tackle these land grabbers.
Reach the Lagos state committee on land grabbers aka Omo-Onile on:
09020085005 and
omoonileTF@lagosstate.gov.ng

Keep sharing friends...
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by msogunro: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
tushbobo:
4 bedroom duplex (Semi Detached)

I need to stop looking at 3D's. Nice ones like this one make me want to start from scratch on my design. How does this look as a detached 2 story? Do you have other views?

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by msogunro: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
tushbobo:
4 bedroom duplex.

Ground Floor:
Ante rm & guest WC
Living room
Dining
Kitchen,Laundry and store
1 room en suite

First Floor:
Family living room
3 rooms en-suite(2 with Walk in closet).
Balcony

shocked
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
msogunro:

I need to stop looking at 3D's. Nice ones like this one make me want to start from scratch on my design. How does this look as a detached 2 story? Do you have other views?

It depends on what spaces you have in the two storey building... I do not have another view of the one posted.The most important issue is the functionality of your building. Aesthetics come after. You may send me a plan for review,then focus on workmanship and use of materials to make you building come out decent. I believe it's not too late.
Have a good day.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by msogunro: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2016
tushbobo:

It depends on what spaces you have in the two storey building... I do not have another view of the one posted.The most important issue is the functionality of your building. Aesthetics come after. You may send me a plan for review,then focus on workmanship and use of materials to make you building come out decent. I believe it's not too late.
Have a good day.

The functionality is perfect, but the exterior could use some work. I'll discuss further with you via email.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi all... trust you had a good weekend.

5 bedroom duplex and 4 bedroom duplex on one plot of land...
wish u a good week ahead!

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month peeps...
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2016

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Good morning all...

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2016

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by oduncojamaica(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
tushbobo:
Residential building on half plot. 4 bedroom duplex in front, two bedroom flats at the rear(2 units).
Oga pls can you send me the details plan to oduncojamaica@yahoo.com.
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by oduncojamaica(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
tushbobo:
Residential building on half plot. 4 bedroom duplex in front, two bedroom flats at the rear(2 units).
Re: Building designs and advice for your projects by tushbobo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
oduncojamaica:

Kindly view the plan on this link. Just click to enlarge the image. Regards.

http://nigerianhouseplans.com/index.php/2016/08/08/4-bedroom-duplex-2-bedroom-flats/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.